Check your account email address ×

Adventures of a person with a functioning brain

We just went to a local bar for lunch (5 of us). You have to wear a mask to walk in but once you get to your table you can take it off. So dumb. The food was great and I like to throw the waitresses some extra cash because this has been hard on them. Most of the ones I talked to said they are making about 1/3rd of what they used to. 

And I lilke Butter Pecan ice cream!

2 hours ago, Anler said:

We just went to a local bar for lunch (5 of us). You have to wear a mask to walk in but once you get to your table you can take it off. So dumb. The food was great and I like to throw the waitresses some extra cash because this has been hard on them. Most of the ones I talked to said they are making about 1/3rd of what they used to. 

Someone should develop a mask with a one way check valve for eating 

18 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Someone should develop a mask with a one way check valve for eating 

The mask doesnt even matter. You have more of a risk from your hands touching the food before you put it in your mouth. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Anler said:

butter crunch is better IMO

I have a soft spot for orange pineapple since i was a kid.  Wife makes fun of me for getting that.  

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

The mask doesnt even matter. You have more of a risk from your hands touching the food before you put it in your mouth. 

Still, some kind of trap door mask would sell millions. 

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Still, some kind of trap door mask would sell millions. 

Maybe but I won't help you from getting sick as much as clean hands and eating utensils will. 

13 minutes ago, Anler said:

Maybe but I won't help you from getting sick as much as clean hands and eating utensils will. 

Man is he a idiot. Who is going too eat ribs,ice cream cone or fried chicken with a mask on? The level of dumb is off the charts.

• Haha 1