Check your account email address ×

BLM Jogger shoots up Coney Island in Detroit

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, Anler said:

Whats that got to do with his brutha gettin kilt? 

No matter how much one might want to retaliate against someone who killed a loved one most simply don't do it.

Where did you see that information?   I can't even find his name.

Edited by Highmark

12 minutes ago, Highmark said:

No matter how much one might want to retaliate against someone who killed a loved one most simply don't do it.

Where did you see that information?

IDK twitter or something... 

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Retaliation is a big thing in inner cities.  

It didn't used to be until the once beautiful and prosperous cities were invaded by primitive savages.

The city of St Louis for example has a murder rate 3 times as high as many Central American shit-holes...

It DOES APPEAR that one of the boons is making fun of that girl. Watch the pussy on the left, he's making fun of somebody.

He crouches down and does something with his hands. Attention is focused on him 'cause he's doing something.

There is an argument to be made that they did deserve a fukkin slug. 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

You stay out of those dindu joints and you will be ok

Would you go to that place? :read:

I want to see @Jimmy Snacks go in there btw .. :snack:

15 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

It didn't used to be until the once beautiful and prosperous cities were invaded by primitive savages.

The city of St Louis for example has a murder rate 3 times as high as many Central American shit-holes...

Whoa ...

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

It DOES APPEAR that one of the boons is making fun of that girl. Watch the pussy on the left, he's making fun of somebody.

He crouches down and does something with his hands. Attention is focused on him 'cause he's doing something.

There is an argument to be made that they did deserve a fukkin slug. 

He could have just got punched in the face like how whites would handle it  :snack:

Was point blank - but the dude was a pretty good shot :dunno:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Whoa ...

He could have just got punched in the face like how whites would handle it  :snack:

I want to see you go in there and call them dindus...make sure you’re taking video! 🤣

I used to drive all over Detroit back in the early 90’s when I worked for my old man...never had any issues.

9 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Whoa ...

I worked in one of the roughest neighborhoods in Chicago for 3 years. Ive been in places just like that but not at night. Every Monday the shop guy would sweep up rubbers, needles and bullet casings from the parking spaces in front of the building. 

26 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I want to see you go in there and call them dindus...make sure you’re taking video! 🤣

I used to drive all over Detroit back in the early 90’s when I worked for my old man...never had any issues.

You can go in there & tell them you support BLM & will kneel before them ... :read:

Wrong place at wrong time is what that all amounts too ... or especially at night like analer said.

22 minutes ago, Anler said:

I worked in one of the roughest neighborhoods in Chicago for 3 years. Ive been in places just like that but not at night. Every Monday the shop guy would sweep up rubbers, needles and bullet casings from the parking spaces in front of the building. 

Any of em ever start shit with ya? Have a gun?

3 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

A lot of whites around that area or no? :dunno:

We did some work down there and the guy told us to get out of there by 3:30 or we wouldn’t have anything left in our trucks. :lol: 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

You can go in there & tell them you support BLM & will kneel before them ... :read:

Wrong place at wrong time is what that all amounts too ... or especially at night like analer said.

Any of em ever start shit with ya? Have a gun?

No. They don't start to come alive until about 2 pm and we wrapped up at 3:30-4:00. Plus I had a 2007 Chevy Impala and I was a white dude with a Nazi hair cut. They thought I was the popo. 

I did have to drive by there at night twice. THAT will test your resolve. One time there wàs like 50 people in the street. I'm not gonna lie, I was nervous. LOL. 

6 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So no comment on the shooting eh ... :read:

2 hours ago, Anler said:

No. They don't start to come alive until about 2 pm and we wrapped up at 3:30-4:00. Plus I had a 2007 Chevy Impala and I was a white dude with a Nazi hair cut. They thought I was the popo. 

I did have to drive by there at night twice. THAT will test your resolve. One time there wàs like 50 people in the street. I'm not gonna lie, I was nervous. LOL. 

Wrong place at wrong time...all it takes.

Gets the adrenaline flowing there! Looking for lines to take at wfo...