Check your account email address ×

Shop Wally World and get a mask.

If Y'all have the right to protect life and property why don't ya shoot every mutherfukker that gets within 6ft of ya without a mask? Every unmasked human is potentially life threatening.

And oh yeah put a fn mask on and return to a normal life life like the rest of the world... IN 3 SECONDS  

Holy fuck

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Let us know how that goes!

It was suggested I bring 1 or both of my rescue inhalers in case someone in the store confronts me, I also agreed to be temp. tested before I enter if asked to do so.

3 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

It was suggested I bring 1 or both of my rescue inhalers in case someone in the store confronts me, I also agreed to be temp. tested before I enter if asked to do so.

You have every right to inhale any shit you want. You just can't exhale, dare Ya

1 hour ago, XCR1250 said:

I don't have the virus anymore so not endangering anyone else..going Mask free tomorrow at the Local Walmart, already have been okayed  to go.

How do you know you've had it and now don't? 

Just now, motonoggin said:

How do you know you've had it and now don't? 

Same symptoms as the wife had, she was tested with an LGG antibody test, only difference was is I has a rash on my right foot where the skin peeled off about 3 inches long, they said that's rare but also a CV9 virus symptom.

Just now, XCR1250 said:

Same symptoms as the wife had, she was tested with an LGG antibody test, only difference was is I has a rash on my right foot where the skin peeled off about 3 inches long, they said that's rare but also a CV9 virus symptom.

So do you think you're now somehow immune?

Just now, XCR1250 said:

According to the wife's virologist it does.

Viral antibodies only stay with you for a month or so. Then it's like you never had it. 

So you're lying about both being asthmatic and having the virus in the first place. 

Kinda hope you get it for real this time.

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Viral antibodies only stay with you for a month or so. Then it's like you never had it. 

So you're lying about both being asthmatic and having the virus in the first place. 

Kinda hope you get it for real this time.

You have the nerve to call me a liar..I've had Asthma since a child, it killed my sister at 64 and 1 of my daughters inherited it too..wife's Doc said I most definitely had CV 9.

You have to be a real jerk to wish illness on someone, what a Dork you are.

Just now, XCR1250 said:

You have the nerve to call me a liar..I've had Asthma since a child, it killed my sister at 64 and 1 of my daughters inherited it too..wife's Doc said I most definitely had CV 9.

You have to be a real jerk to wish illness on someone, what a Dork you are.

You've been proven a liar before.

This latest fabrication doesn't surprise me at all.

10 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

So your wife's virologist (lol) told you that you have permanent immunity to it now? 

Is there hard facts about this or just opinions?

My doctor told me if you have the antibodies you’re not immune to the covid, but it severely limits the effects it has on you. He told me this was based on what he had seen in his office/time at the hospital, but may not be an accurate representation of what’s happening elsewhere.

3 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Is there hard facts about this or just opinions?

My doctor told me if you have the antibodies you’re not immune to the covid, but it severely limits the effects it has on you. He told me this was based on what he had seen in his office/time at the hospital, but may not be an accurate representation of what’s happening elsewhere.

Very few hard facts. Not enough to bet your own or someone else's life and health upon. 

There are numerous cases of reinfection amongst the 'recovered'. That's why dude's story is bullshit. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

I’ve had moderate to severe asthma for my whole life. I take meds daily and have a rescue inhaler in my truck. Wearing a mask has absolutely ZERO effect on my lungs. ZERO. I have had to wear a mask or respirator thousands of times in my career with ZERO negative effect. In fact during cold winter weather a face covering/mask actually improves my lung function. 

Edited by Shifty
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

I have NEVER been proven a liar, you're lying now.

Oh that’s right...your employee hijacked your account...seems legit.