Check your account email address ×

Deaths continue to drop and the MSM continues to not report it

Yeah they are testing 700k a day so positives are spiking but deaths are plummeting. And even hospitals in the hot zones arent being over stressed. I think we are better off with herd immunity at this point

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Anler said:

Yeah they are testing 700k a day so positives are spiking but deaths are plummeting. And even hospitals in the hot zones arent being over stressed. I think we are better off with herd immunity at this point

Man you were ever wrong in the beginning.

shit must be hitting your white privileged  bank account for you to flip flop on this

Just now, BOHICA said:

Man you were ever wrong in the beginning.

shit must be hitting your white privileged  bank account for you to flip flop on this

How am I flip flopping? We didnt know a whole lot about this in the beginning except what we were told. Now that real numbers can be put to it is it not wise to respond to the data as we receive it? 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Anler said:

How am I flip flopping? We didnt know a whole lot about this in the beginning except what we were told. Now that real numbers can be put to it is it not wise to respond to the data as we receive it? 

There was a fair amount of us that were ridiculed in the beginning and ultimately proved right that this was nothing.

how many trump tweet threads did we have post about that “this is just a cold”

your flip flop is admirable but just goes to show how easily people are influenced by the media.

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Disease is burning out. Now as long as it doesn’t commingle with another virus like the 1918 flu, we’re golden. 

Sure seem's that way.  

Friends daughter nanny's for a doctor who works at a University Hospital.   Her roommate tested positive so she figured her summer with the family was done.   Doctor said don't worry about it come to work tomorrow and don't worry about getting tested.   Told her we all are going to get it and its just not that serious.    

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

Just now, BOHICA said:

There was a fair amount of us that were ridiculed in the beginning and ultimately proved right that this was nothing.

your flip flop is admirable but just goes to show how easily people are influenced by the media.

Well you are just as dumb. When the president of the United States shuts down the world economy and say millions could die its probably best you take a little precaution. 

The real fucking morons are the ones who stand by their ignorance even when faced with overwhelming evidence to the contrary. I could give countless examples of that... 

• Like 1

Just now, Highmark said:

Sure seem's that way.  

Friends daughter nanny's for a doctor at a University Hospital.   Her roommate tested positive so she figured her summer with the family was done.   Doctor said don't worry about it come to work tomorrow and don't worry about getting tested.   Told here we all are going to get it and its just not that serious.    

I know 4 that were diagnosed in the last 8 weeks. All were in their 30’s and all ended up hospitalized overnight with 103+ fever and dehydration. They were dc’d the next day almost devoid of all symptoms. She hits hard.  

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Anler said:

Well you are just as dumb. When the president of the United States shuts down the world economy and say millions could die its probably best you take a little precaution. 

The real fucking morons are the ones who stand by their ignorance even when faced with overwhelming evidence to the contrary. I could give countless examples of that... 

Let’s get the facts straight....  again your media influenced view is showing....  Governors shutdown their states not Trump.

Remember the Kristi Noem threads and the criticism of her for being essentially the only governor not to shut down her state.

Edited by BOHICA
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

:lol: you weren’t proved right at all. In fact you were proved wrong. God damn you are one stupid fuck. As for this being over, it’s not. No one knows what the second wave will look like. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

:lol: you weren’t proved right at all. In fact you were proved wrong. God damn you are one stupid fuck. As for this being over, it’s not. No one knows what the second wave will look like. 

Will there be a second wave?

12 minutes ago, Anler said:

There all experts now on the Covid.

17 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Disease is burning out. Now as long as it doesn’t commingle with another virus like the 1918 flu, we’re golden. 

8 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I know 4 that were diagnosed in the last 8 weeks. All were in their 30’s and all ended up hospitalized overnight with 103+ fever and dehydration. They were dc’d the next day almost devoid of all symptoms. She hits hard.  

No respiratory issues?    I assume by dc'd (discontinued) you mean discharged?  

Edited by Highmark

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

If you don’t put covid patients in nursing homes the death rate plummets and it’s mostly people that are past their normal life expectancy that aren’t in Nursing homes that die.  Oh well

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

No respiratory issues?    I assume by dc'd (discontinued) you mean discharged?  

Yes. Discharged. He also had a running nose and cough. But it was the fever that had everyone at ER concerned. I talked to one of them on the phone a week out of the hospital. He said it was the sickest he’s ever been. Our conversation was 3 days after hospitalization.  He was a little sniffly with no cough. Very strange stuff. 

7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Yes. Discharged. He also had a running nose and cough. But it was the fever that had everyone at ER concerned. I talked to one of them on the phone a week out of the hospital. He said it was the sickest he’s ever been. Our conversation was 3 days after hospitalization.  He was a little sniffly with no cough. Very strange stuff. 

It spreading thru the college/High school aged kids pretty good in my area.   Hardly any symptoms at all.   My youngest's college roommate has it.   Just lost taste and smell shortly after some mild headaches.   Other than that doing fine. 

My neighbor had it in early April.   She said it was awful......especially the tightness in the chest.  She's 48-49 and a bad family history of heart disease.   Never ended up in the hospital even though she said should probably should have went.   It actually went thru that whole family.   The 2 men and one daughter hardly had symptoms.   One 53 one 20 and one 23.   Vacationed in Washington state when it all was getting started here.  

Edited by Highmark

15 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

There all experts now on the Covid.

I am sure you are still bidding under your desk waiting for the govenment to signal the all clear horn . I think as late as last week you were still cowering in fear of the mighty covid 

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

It spreading thru the college/High school aged kids pretty good in my area.   Hardly any symptoms at all.   My youngest's college roommate has it.   Just lost taste and smell shortly after some mild headaches.   Other than that doing fine. 

A number of hospitals are currently running at or above capacity with covid admissions. Florida is getting hammered. 

28 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Let’s get the facts straight....  again your media influenced view is showing....  Governors shutdown there states not Trump.

Remember the Kristi Noem threads and the criticism of her for being essentially the only governor not to shut down her state.

Trump decalred a National State of Emergency for the entire country due to a pandemic virus. You can view what that means here. Not a media source.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/proclamation-declaring-national-emergency-concerning-novel-coronavirus-disease-covid-19-outbreak/

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Trump decalred a National State of Emergency for the entire country due to a pandemic virus. You can view what that means here. Not a media source.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/proclamation-declaring-national-emergency-concerning-novel-coronavirus-disease-covid-19-outbreak/

And that national emergency Declaration shutdown the economy how again???

4 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

And that national emergency Declaration shutdown the economy how again???

Well restricting travel pretty much killed the airlines. Also the federal govt issued guidelines that affected just about every industry such as restricting gatherings of groups of 10 people or more which affects stores, restaurants, sporting events, concerts, work places, etc... It also enabled governors to wield state of emergency powers based on the national precedence. Do you not remember?