Check your account email address ×

Trump’s speech.

24 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

What a piece of shit. He uses our country’s most important holiday to shit all over every American.

Fuck him and his grifter family.

:cry:wahhhhh

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

What a piece of shit. He uses our country’s most important holiday to shit all over every American.

my butt hurts daily no hourly no every fucking second of every day . good God you must be a real fucking treat to be  around lmfao just pathetic 

27 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

my butt hurts daily no hourly no every fucking second of every day . good God you must be a real fucking treat to be  around lmfao just pathetic 

I don't know how someone can be that miserable..

18 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

I don't know how someone can be that miserable..

some feed off it . we usually call them liberals . when you have had very little personal success in life it makes you feel better about your epic fail as a person to pin that blame on any one but your self . and the more you do it the less time you have to think about your pathetic life  choices. 

Edited by Ez ryder

4 hours ago, spin_dry said:

"We will never allow an angry mob to tear down our statues, erase our history, indoctrinate our children, impregnate our women."

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

giphy.gif

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 hours ago, spin_dry said:

"We will never allow an angry mob to tear down our statues, erase our history, indoctrinate our children, impregnate our women."

Which speech?   

You're a lying sack a shit claiming he said "impregnate our women."   Come on dude I would say that's above you but I guess not.

We will never allow an angry mob to tear down our statues, erase our history, indoctrinate our children, or trample on our freedoms.  (Applause.)  We will safeguard our values, traditions, customs, and beliefs.  We will teach our children to cherish and adore their country so that they can build its future.  Together, we will fight for the American Dream, and we will defend, protect, and preserve American way of life, which began in 1492 when Columbus discovered America.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/remarks-president-trump-2020-salute-america/

Edited by Highmark

19 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Which speech?   

You're a lying sack a shit claiming he said "impregnate our women."   Come on dude I would say that's above you but I guess not.

We will never allow an angry mob to tear down our statues, erase our history, indoctrinate our children, or trample on our freedoms.  (Applause.)  We will safeguard our values, traditions, customs, and beliefs.  We will teach our children to cherish and adore their country so that they can build its future.  Together, we will fight for the American Dream, and we will defend, protect, and preserve American way of life, which began in 1492 when Columbus discovered America.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/remarks-president-trump-2020-salute-america/

:lol: