Check your account email address ×

Trump signs Paycheck Protection Program extension

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Oh - I thought you were paying them for 40?

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

Skidooski works 32 - then collects the unemploy for one day if I read that right :dunno:

We are paying them for 40 for working 32.   No UI involved and they maintain full HI and 401K bennies.    If you meant we could do what Skidooski is getting then yes, we could do that once the PPP runs out. 

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Highmark said:

We are paying them for 40 for working 32.   No UI involved and they maintain full HI and 401K bennies.  

Yup - thought you said that.

If they did the skidooski route - everybody would make more then correct, including yourself for saving on payroll?

6 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Damn that's pretty good! Is that only thru July?

Yeah unless it gets extended

6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

beauty of the $600 government bump,  it is all or nothing.  i think both my kids should have put in for it,  NH unemployment would have denied them but feds would have paid out.  too late now though.  

It is! I guess I’ll just adjust my taxes being withheld for the rest of the year to correct it all

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

Yup - thought you said that.

If they did the skidooski route - everybody would make more then correct, including yourself for saving on payroll?

Not sure one day a week unemployment would qualify the same way as off a week at a time.   We can't afford to be off for a week at a time or one week every 5.

If it did work that way then yes....they could pocket a bit more.   In any case we are using the PPP as it is suppose to be.   

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Skidooski works 32 - then collects the unemploy for one day if I read that right :dunno:

Correct. I was at reduced pay (80%) before being furloughed. Now back to work at 32 hours (100% pay) with the work share for the fifth day. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

Off for one day & still get, is something.

yeah my neighbor had every Friday off during covid all management in his company did . so they could collect the extra 600 bucks a week 

like a said total scam and the reason I am not voting for any of them . but I'm am in MN so really no point in voting any way.  as soon as it starts to look bad for the dems someone finds 2 cases of ballots in the trunk of a car or a back room at a polling place