Check your account email address ×

Time to dump her

29 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

How did that happen...it was supposed to have disappeared by now...you know...like a miracle. 

Deep state is tryna make Trump look foolish. 

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Anler said:

Deep state is tryna make Trump look foolish. 

I'm thinking that there are superpower disease fighting powers in Trumps orange  spray tan...dude is surrounded by people testing positive and he is immune!!!! 

4 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

People get the flu all of the time. Unless she is on a ventilator,who cares.

When she was on Fox I thought she was hot..just saw her again and now not so sure.....hmmmmm

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

I'm thinking that there are superpower disease fighting powers in Trumps orange  spray tan...dude is surrounded by people testing positive and he is immune!!!! 

We are all surrounded with people that have had it.

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

We are all surrounded with people that have had it.

My daughter has been working as a server at local joint...busy as fuck everyday...guessing some of those people were/are positive. 

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

A little pre rally touch up..... 

Screenshot_2020-06-28-08-46-59-1.png

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

Wife & I had it, wasn't too bad, lasted +/- 3 weeks, no after effects.

You and your wife tested positive for it? 

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You and your wife tested positive for it? 

I’m going in for a physical next week and I hope they have the anti body test. I believe the wife and I had it in feb/March. She was sick for like 4 weeks after coming home from a Japan work trip. She lost her taste completely for a week. I had it bad like one day and then sore throat for a week or so. My sinus was flowing like Niagara Falls that day. Really freaking weird...I’ve never experienced that before.

:dunno: 

• Like 1

Just now, Edmo said:

I’m going in for a physical next week and I hope they have the anti body test. I believe the wife and I had it in feb/March. She was sick for like 4 weeks after coming home from a Japan work trip. She lost her taste completely for a week. I had it bad like one day and then sore throat for a week or so. My sinus was flowing like Niagara Falls that day. Really freaking weird...I’ve never experienced that before.

I must say it was the weirdest illness I've ever had.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

How did that happen...it was supposed to have disappeared by now...you know...like a miracle. 

Media just reports cases now since death rate % is low.

He was right - it did disappear, except for the dishonest liberal media.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I had respiratory deal around New Years that lasted for a month which is unusual for me....had a dry hacking cough that would not go away....hmmm....

2 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Media just reports cases now since death rate % is low.

He was right - it did disappear, except for the dishonest liberal media.

It's still here...they are getting 1 in 4 positives in Houston and maybe you should tell the R Governor of Texas that this is all a liberal media plot! :lol:

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I had respiratory deal around New Years that lasted for a month which is unusual for me....had a dry hacking cough that would not go away....hmmm....

Regular flu was around too - but possible.

The company I work for has about 100 employees and we never stopped working. We do work in hospitals,nursing homes,Large high rise condo and apartment buildings,ect. We have a few essential customers that have employees test positive every week. We have contracts set up with them with a two hour response time and a Covid clean up procedure in place. Air purge, change filters, disinfect cooling coils ECT. These factories never shut down. None of our employees are sick and nobody from the government is asking for us to get tested. We go from one highly populated building to the next. Some food plants will not let some of our employees in because of exposure that they have had. Most have a some kind of interview and temp check before you go in. I was just at a building on Wednesday and had to answer a bunch of stupid questions. One of them being,have I flown out of state in the last few weeks and I said no, because I drove.:ashamed:.  The smart buildings ask if you have worked in a hospital or medical facility. Have you been in a infected building ECT. The dispatcher and sales people usually ask for the questions before they send someone,to make sure there isn’t a problem. They won’t send a guy to a assisted living center if they just did a clean up. A few of my customers won’t have me do the interview because they know I wouldn’t be let in. It’s all smoke and mirrors. But we do take it seriously when working around elderly and some of the guys are older with medical problems. If some of the older guys don’t feel safe going to sick buildings,they don’t have to. The company I work for is taking a common sense approach. Unlike our local government.

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It's still here...they are getting 1 in 4 positives in Houston and maybe you should tell the R Governor of Texas that this is all a liberal media plot! :lol:

So they're testing way more. 

The media has everyone worked up over it. 

• Like 1

Just now, ford_428cj said:

So they're testing way more. 

The media has everyone worked up over it. 

Hey I wish the Orange Man had been right when he said that it would disappear...jus sayin it's still with us. :thumbsup:

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

My next door neighbor is a nurse that does pre screening at a hospital for elective surgery. Less than one percent are testing positive at her hospital. They are using some high end test and not sending it out to a lab. She said these drive up testing facility’s are a money making scam. They pretty much stopped testing front line workers unless they are sick. She said the drive ups are getting around $400 per test. I looked into it. My blue cross would get billed $380 from a drive up test place. 

• Like 2