Check your account email address ×

Merrica

• Platinum Contributing Member

Canada only has the population of Texas and Arizona but the same land mass? I guess we just need to thin the heard out down here to create some separation and we'll get much better  :snack:

18 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

All this depends on how many millions have been tested, and how often.

17 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Canada only has the population of Texas and Arizona but the same land mass? I guess we just need to thin the heard out down here to create some separation and we'll get much better  :snack:

Still glad I'm up here lol 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Canada has 10% of the population. So 10% should be normal.

For just 3 states to have 52 times the cases of a whole nation shows just how great we are doing!

:barney:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Don't worry. Keep doing what your doing. The heard will thin itself.

• Haha 1

Canadians are in my opinion basically WASPS, and some French Catholics around Quebec. 

Down here we have EVERY filthy, ugly, diseased, violent, rotten race, nationality, religion, and every fukkin sub-human piece of shit you could possibly imagine. 

I knew Canadians were good people 48 years ago, when I took a trip up to Nova Scotia. 

OK, I'm only speaking for myself, maybe others think the USA is great. Me personally, I think too many Americans are bastards, and I often wonder how more people are not capped. Just my .02c. 

Just now, awful knawful said:

But Momo says we're inbreds.

So, either he's wrong.....or you are!

He's a edumacated greasy truck driver and you're just a dumb lawn guy.

:ashamed:

Of course there are exceptions.........................YOU BEING THE EXCEPTION OF A GOOD CANADIAN. 

10 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Canadians are in my opinion basically WASPS, and some French Catholics around Quebec. 

Down here we have EVERY filthy, ugly, diseased, violent, rotten race, nationality, religion, and every fukkin sub-human piece of shit you could possibly imagine. 

I knew Canadians were good people 48 years ago, when I took a trip up to Nova Scotia. 

Oh geeeez. I’ve spent A LOT of time in Canada over the last 25 years from East coast to west coast. Great people up there but  always talking about the USA and complaining how much shit costs up there. Frequently heard about how the American dollar sucked compared to the Canadian $  back in the day. Not so much now. Lol. Some seem a bit USA obsessed for living in Canada.  You couldn’t pay me to live up there though. Not a fan of the “system”. 

Edited by Crowder

3 minutes ago, Crowder said:

Oh geeeez. I’ve spent A LOT of time in Canada over the last 25 years from East coast to west coast. Great people up there but  always talking about the USA and complaining how much shit costs up there. Always talked about how the American dollar sucked compared to theirs back in the day. Not so much now. Lol. You couldn’t pay me to live up there though. Not a fan of the “system”. 

What is it that you don't like up there? 

Politics?

Economy?

To me it's almost a matter of survival for us now. 

If the rest of the family would consider moving up there, I would be in my truck tomorrow, driving up to Ontario, looking for property.

Maybe it's me and I'm over-reactive, but I just can't stand worrying about VIOLENCE. Blacks down here attack............WITHOUT PROVOCATION!!!

17 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

spend some time in the GTA where you can hang out with some of your favourite ethnic groups

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

What is it that you don't like up there? 

Politics?

Economy?

To me it's almost a matter of survival for us now. 

If the rest of the family would consider moving up there, I would be in my truck tomorrow, driving up to Ontario, looking for property.

Maybe it's me and I'm over-reactive, but I just can't stand worrying about VIOLENCE. Blacks down here attack............WITHOUT PROVOCATION!!!

Not a fan of the politics, healthcare  system or cost of goods. I’m sure someone could make a case otherwise but I’ve known many Canadians with the same complaints including business owners that envy how things are done down here. 

With those racist views of yours, you better stay far away from that liberal melting pot called Toronto. 😂

15 minutes ago, Crowder said:

Not a fan of the politics, healthcare  system or cost of goods. I’m sure someone could make a case otherwise but I’ve known many Canadians with the same complaints including business owners that envy how things are done down here. 

With those racist views of yours, you better stay far away from that liberal melting pot called Toronto. 😂

I don't really know  what's going on up there, but I'm thinking I would like a place on Parry Sound Georgian Bay. 

I wouldn't go near a big city. 

51 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I'm Canadian and would be pleased to show you some Canadian hospitality by kicking your skinny Azz non stop 24/7.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I don't really know  what's going on up there, but I'm thinking I would like a place on Parry Sound Georgian Bay. 

I wouldn't go near a big city. 

I'm on a lake 30 min south of Parry Sound. You wouldn't like the area. Not many truck stops to creep around.

• Haha 2

Just now, awful knawful said:

Greater Toronto Area

LMAO!!! I saw a show about TOW TRUCKS on the 401 or something in Toronto. Fukkin highway was bigger than the ones around here!!! NO WAY!!!  

I'm going in the woods, in a waterfront cabin, with nobody around. I just wanna' sit next to my woodburning stove and look at the lake every day.