Check your account email address ×

The Neoliberal Echo Chamber Is Turning Us All Into Idiots

7 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Traitors to freedom deserve no quarter.

Anyone who advocates in favor of such tyranny are in the same category as people who are pro cannibalism, pro pedophilia, and people who support murder of innocent people for profit. 

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Not to mention that the notion that blatant violations of the 4th amendment aren't treason speaks to the echo chamber effect and confirmation bias the op talks about.

So opinions are like assholes... you don't want one right next to your nose.

You can throw out -ists and -isms around all day long, that isn't what I was arguing. I argued the fact neither of you seek out respectful opinions to anything that you disagree with.

Good offer though. :bc:

Edited by Snake

1 minute ago, Snake said:

So opinions are like assholes... you don't want one right next to your nose.

You can throw out -ists and -isms around all day long, that isn't what I was arguing. I argued the fact neither of you seek out respectful opinions to anything that you disagree with.

Good offer though. :bc:

Show me one and I'll examine it.

Considering you've been living in a right wing authoritarian echo chamber likely your entire life, I don't think you'll be able to provide one. 

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Show me one and I'll examine it.

Considering you've been living in a right wing authoritarian echo chamber likely your entire life, I don't think you'll be able to provide one. 

There is one right there. :lol:

Rather than ask my opinion, you make 51 years of assertions based on your opinion and NO other facts. And where is the respectfully clause Bhen has been railing about in THE FIRST REPLY TO THE THREAD?

Anybody reading this would say "Mo's parents must have been some serious assholes."

Are your parents assholes bub? Because I don't POSSIBLY agree with the way they brought you up?

Just now, motonoggin said:

Facts are facts. I've seen what you posted. 

Parents favorite President was a Dem. The largest picture in their house is of him. Voted for Clinton. Even the half white guy got his vote... once.

So tell me more about my parents. :pc:

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Parents favorite President was a Dem. The largest picture in their house is of him. Voted for Clinton. Even the half white guy got his vote... once.

So tell me more about my parents. :pc:

Only an idiot would interpret my comments as some sort of analysis of your upbringing.

Keep reaching.

8 minutes ago, Snake said:

Considering you've been living in a right wing authoritarian echo chamber likely your entire life

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Only an idiot would interpret my comments as some sort of analysis of your upbringing.

Keep reaching.

Yeah.. where did I ever get that? :lol:

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

everyone who disagrees with them is at best privileged and ignorant, and at worst racist and fascist.

Most people I talk to are plain sick of this. A lot of whites who voted for Obama felt like it was a slap in the face to be called a racist for not supporting the Dems 100%.

People might not always understand the issues, but they sure the hell understand someone calling them a stupid racist.

Just now, Snake said:

Yeah.. where did I ever get that? :lol:

Lmao. If you want to step in front of that bus, that's on you. I'm not driving it, you are.

Shall I recount all the RWA echo chamber horseshit you've posted over the years, or are we going to make this into a 'moto insulted my family' thing?

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Most people I talk to are plain sick of this. A lot of whites who voted for Obama felt like it was a slap in the face to be called a racist for not supporting the Dems 100%.

People might not always understand the issues, but they sure the hell understand someone calling them a stupid racist.

That's not to say there aren't stupid fucking racists amongst us, though.

5 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Lmao. If you want to step in front of that bus, that's on you. I'm not driving it, you are.

Shall I recount all the RWA echo chamber horseshit you've posted over the years, or are we going to make this into a 'moto insulted my family' thing?

So what you are saying is, being raised in a right wing authoritarian echo chamber likely your entire life has no bearing to how I was raised.

I absolutely do not think you are intentionally riding on my parents. Don't get me wrong. But do you NOT see that what you said is basically, and factually, what you ARE saying? :pc:

right wing authoritarian echo chamber likely your entire life

12 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

That's not to say there aren't stupid fucking racists amongst us, though.

Not at all, and when it is legitimate you call it out.

The media and Dems are suffering from little boy who called wolf disease.

Hillary Clinton sounded like a fool, and turned off a lot of voters with her constant race rhetoric. She is a old rich white woman. no one, not even blacks mistook her for the second coming of MLK.  

Ok so, let's see. A short list of snakes greatest RWA echo chamber bullshit. In no particular order...

Obama birth certificate

Iraq was justified and legal

Cheney wasn't a warmonger

Anyone opposing bush = traitors/terrorist sympathizer

Violations of the 4th amendment are ok.

Just now, motonoggin said:

Ok so, let's see. A short list of snakes greatest RWA echo chamber bullshit. In no particular order...

Obama birth certificate

you're just an REMF .....what have you ever done for your cause.....all talk no action ...blah blah blah blah blah

Obama birth certificate

Your parents were assholes. :lol:

2 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

Yes, and people aren't able to recognize the difference between a legitimate news story and some trash "news" article written with obvious bias and posted on some questionable site.  The internet and social media are amplifying the voices of kooks.

Fuckin irony 

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

Your parents were assholes. :lol:

This is exactly why you remain stuck in the echo chamber. 

You think I was taking a shot at your parents when all I was referring to was your behavior here. 

What's even better is you'll blame me for your deliberate and dishonest interpretation of my comments. 

All this done in service of avoiding self criticism and a little introspection.

31 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

This is exactly why you remain stuck in the echo chamber. 

You think I was taking a shot at your parents when all I was referring to was your behavior here. 

What's even better is you'll blame me for your deliberate and dishonest interpretation of my comments. 

All this done in service of avoiding self criticism and a little introspection.

I've shown you to be out in left field this entire thread. Suppositions, assumptions, projection. (No... not an anarchist... I save that for people who actually DO SOMETHING. )

48 minutes ago, Snake said:

I've shown you to be out in left field this entire thread. Suppositions, assumptions, projection. (No... not an anarchist... I save that for people who actually DO SOMETHING. )

Everyone looks like left field when you're well outside the right field foul line.

Everyone looks like left field when you're well outside the right field foul line.

Out in left field means... oh you know what it means.

Thanks for the entertainment.

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Wow, Snake batting Ben and Dan around like play toys after Dan posts up a piece decrying "neo liberalism",  after Dan behaves just like a neo liberal.  Priceless. :lol: 

Hardly