Check your account email address ×

CHARTER FISHING LAKE MI

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

LMAO!! I cancelled my lawn guy, and my helper. Everything is cooked here. Maybe next week we might get some rain. It's gonna' be a while 'til I see greenfields again.   :mjp:

If you were not so concerned with being the richest dude in the cemetary , you would spend some and actually enjoy what time you have left. You know what you owe your kids?

Jack shit , that is what you owe them.

22 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

His boat is moored right next to my customers. His father owns a moving company in sal's town

they still have their facility over here on Rt 1 as well but ti's going to be apartments soon from what I have seen proposed by a developer.  

3 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

If you were not so concerned with being the richest dude in the cemetary , you would spend some and actually enjoy what time you have left. You know what you owe your kids?

Jack shit , that is what you owe them.

You may have seen my posts regarding a friend in Florida, he's spending everything he's got, probably not leaving his kids anything. He's vocal about it, he's told me on a couple of occasions he's not leaving them shit. However, he'll still leave a big waterfront on Pine Island, which will be worth quite a bit. 

I see where he's lost THOUSANDS on boats, VENTANA motor homes, trucks, and travel; trailers, ( AIR-STREAM ).  He's on his second wife, who's rollng in clover.

I was gonna' look at some Nitros,  but Covid has me kind of concerned, so I'm holding-off on that for now. 

My situation is kind of different than my buddy's, I have some younger people that I definitely want to leave a few dollars to. 

3 minutes ago, Legend said:

I hate cum guzzling cum salmons. You spend the aids and other std's. :justsaying:

Hey FAGGON, you can run, but you can't hide!! We all know you suck black dick, then ask for more.     :owned:

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Hey FAGGON, you can run, but you can't hide!! We all know you suck black dick, then ask for more.     :owned:

I got white privilege you dumb cum dumpster. No blacks near me. 

7 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

You may have seen my posts regarding a friend in Florida, he's spending everything he's got, probably not leaving his kids anything. He's vocal about it, he's told me on a couple of occasions he's not leaving them shit. However, he'll still leave a big waterfront on Pine Island, which will be worth quite a bit. 

I see where he's lost THOUSANDS on boats, VENTANA motor homes, trucks, and travel; trailers, ( AIR-STREAM ).  He's on his second wife, who's rollng in clover.

I was gonna' look at some Nitros,  but Covid has me kind of concerned, so I'm holding-off on that for now. 

My situation is kind of different than my buddy's, I have some younger people that I definitely want to leave a few dollars to. 

So put money for them in a trust and spend what's left on living out the rest of your days enjoying life. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Legend said:

I got white privilege you dumb cum dumpster. No blacks near me. 

You drive into the ghettos lookin' for black dick to suck!!! 

2 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

So put money for them in a trust and spend what's left on living out the rest of your days enjoying life. 

Partly agreed.  

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

You drive into the ghettos lookin' for black dick to suck!!! 

I don't live in shithole NJ dipshit. 

FFS are you describing exactly how you go cruising for black cock?? GTFO

26 minutes ago, Legend said:

I don't live in shithole NJ dipshit. 

FFS are you describing exactly how you go cruising for black cock?? GTFO

HA!HA!HA! You fukkin nigga-dick lover!!!!!!

8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

NO U, nigga-dick boy!!!!

I may have a big dick like a nigga , but you will never get to see it !!!!!:owned:

57 minutes ago, The One said:

I may have a big dick like a nigga , but you will never get to see it !!!!!:owned:

You have no nigga-dick. If you did you would have a broad, and post her and you, like Kev did. 

Only one or two people have the guts Kev did to post himself and his nice wife.  You are " OWNED " !!!  :owned:

30 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Hey Z I see your lost pup is following you around! 

Yeah Kev. I would pay money to find out who that bitch really is!!!  

Remember when he was gonna sue you!! LMAO!!!!

6 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

You have no nigga-dick. If you did you would have a broad, and post her and you, like Kev did. 

Only one or two people have the guts Kev did to post himself and his nice wife.  You are " OWNED " !!!  :owned:

U posted sears catalog pics lmmfao !!! Cum SALMON 

7 hours ago, Kev144 said:

Hey Z I see your lost pup is following you around! 

Ur the lost pup !!! Guppie SALMON !!!

21 minutes ago, The One said:

U posted sears catalog pics lmmfao !!! Cum SALMON 

20 minutes ago, The One said:

Ur the lost pup !!! Guppie SALMON !!!

I'm beginning to think you really are 16!!!! LMAO!!! NO BROAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I'm beginning to think you really are 16!!!! LMAO!!! NO BROAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lmmfao listen to the 100 year old.mature one GFYS CUM SALMON!!!