Check your account email address ×

What Does This Tell You:

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 6/2/2020 at 10:48 AM, jtssrx said:

Like i said I have no issue with the banter. But Jimmy is a first class troll and he's playing this game with multiple people. 

On 6/2/2020 at 10:50 AM, Highmark said:

Again by Troll if you mean he simply responds to all your posts then that's part of the board.....if they are slinging personal insults then be a man enough to meet face to face.    Otherwise you are just a coward. 

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Did I say I changed my tune on that?

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

No I didn't.  :lol:  

No personal insults..he called me a troll and by your standards...well you can read it.

54 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

that not piling on,  his fans love to white knight each other that is piling on.  He lives rent free in more than a few minds here.  

Fans?  He’s likely the biggest troll here when it comes to swooping in out of the blue with the insults.  That’s why he has a “fan base”, because people Now throw it right back.

43 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Well hiding behind a keyboard after running your mouth is cowardly no matter what your excuse.   You jump in and try and insult people all the time and when called out you were chicken shit.   Its as simple as that.   

You've jumped in and tried to insult me on threads that I wasn't even responding to one of your posts.   That's why I said it was rich coming from you.   If the search engine when back further I'd prove it.  

100% spot on.  I got weary of it and now all bets are off.  He might consider acting like a decent person instead of a mouthy asshole

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No personal insults..he called me a troll and by your standards...well you can read it.

:lol:  

If the search went back further I could show you multiple times you jump in and attempt at insulting on threads you weren't even in to start with.

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lol:  

If the search went back further I could show you multiple times you jump in and attempt at insulting on threads you weren't even in to start with.

We are talking about JT and I but carry on with your important work here!!👌🏼👍🏼

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

We are talking about JT and I but carry on with your important work here!!👌🏼👍🏼

:lmao: Can't follow along huh? 

28 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Fans?  He’s likely the biggest troll here when it comes to swooping in out of the blue with the insults.  That’s why he has a “fan base”, because people Now throw it right back.

100% spot on.  I got weary of it and now all bets are off.  He might consider acting like a decent person instead of a mouthy asshole

yes you and snake constantly white knight each other over his posts.  it's precious.  

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yep. He's an idiot!

And cries when shit is flung back. Typical libtard!

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m not taking hours out of my day to go meet some stranger over some internet ball busting. I also said that our paths would more than likely cross this winter on the trail somewhere so you can quit worrying about it. 

Maybe so but you do take hours out of your day to bust strangers balls on the internet. You certainly do have the time. :lol:

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

that not piling on,  his fans love to white knight each other that is piling on.  He lives rent free in more than a few minds here.  

Geez dude, you look pathetic gargling Snack's balls, have some dignity.

1 minute ago, snoughnut said:

Maybe so but you do take hours out of your day to bust strangers balls on the internet. You certainly do have the time. :lol:

Geez dude, you look pathetic gargling Snack's balls, have some dignity.

i call a spade a spade regardless of what side they are on.  When jimmy is right i will support him no different than i support woolies post when he's right even given our history.  Thats what being an independent thinker allows for,  no need to be on anyones "team":  

• Like 5

41 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Bold :lol:

9 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i call a spade a spade regardless of what side they are on.  When jimmy is right i will support him no different than i support woolies post when he's right even given our history.  Thats what being an independent thinker allows for,  no need to be on anyones "team":  

Wrong, that's just your opinion. Stating that Sad Snacks lives rent free in more than a few minds is hilarious. He's nothing more than a Pinata who happens to enjoy his beatings.

35 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Wrong, that's just your opinion. Stating that Sad Snacks lives rent free in more than a few minds is hilarious. He's nothing more than a Pinata who happens to enjoy his beatings.

I swear the way he talks it’s like he thinks he’s wearing a judges robe, with a friggin gavel and a bench.  :lol: 

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

yes you and snake constantly white knight each other over his posts.  it's precious.  

You should just stick to spreading gossip in pms like a teenage girl, speaking of precious.  :lol: 

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I swear the way he talks it’s like he thinks he’s wearing a judges robe, with a friggin gavel and a bench.  :lol: 

You should just stick to spreading gossip in pms like a teenage girl, speaking of precious.  :lol: 

what gossip have I spread in PM's.  I have said nothing by PM to anyone here when it comes to "gossip"  if i have an issue with it i let people know.  I've seen Moes shots where it is clear he seems to think I said something to Jimmy about the coke and I have done nothing of the sort.  Nor have i said anything about you i have not said here to you.  

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

what gossip have I spread in PM's.  I have said nothing by PM to anyone here when it comes to "gossip"  if i have an issue with it i let people know.  I've seen Moes shots where it is clear he seems to think I said something to Jimmy about the coke and I have done nothing of the sort. Nor have i said anything about you i have not said here to you.

Well that wasn’t public information either, but you saw fit to post it.  As such, you have zero credibility here.

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Well that wasn’t public information either, but you saw fit to post it.  As such, you have zero credibility here.

i have way more credibility than you who was pretending to be something they are not.  and it is public info if anyone wanted to look at the sales records which are available to anyone.  Not my fault you pretended you had bootstraps when you were just faking it.  

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

He was looking at that perty cum salmon mouth. 

Weak sauce. Is that the best you can come up with, you dirty nigga-lover? 

32 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i have way more credibility than you who was pretending to be something they are not.  and it is public info if anyone wanted to look at the sales records which are available to anyone.  Not my fault you pretended you had bootstraps when you were just faking it.  

what, because you’re so insecure you felt the need to post a picture of your retirement account balance, which could have been nothing more than a screenshot with a number on it?  Please.  You’re a low rent dirt bag for twisting, lying about and making public information about my finances.

Dirtbag.  Check.

Gossip queen and a liar.  Check.

Making lame excuses about it.  Check.

27 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Can't you guys break bread and get along? You were such friends years ago. 

I’ll knock his fucking teeth in if our paths cross and he knows it.  I don’t take kindly to what he did at all.

36 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You and I both have posted too much of our info, and pics.

I've been fighting with that faggot, THE ONE for years, he's never posted one thing about himself!!! LMAO!!!

I've posted:

My trucks

My sleds

My quads

My property ( some of it )

My chain saws

My guns ( some of them )

My broads ( some of them ) 

My days take in the market

My fishing equipment ( some of it ) 

My barn

My garage 

My welding stuff

My generators 

My glorious woodpiles

My wood-splitter

My utility trailer

My stuffed animals ( some of them )

And finally ME, with a Cabela's balaclava!!!!!!  

I am convinced Gravano knows who or where I am, but I don't think he's ratted me out to anybody. 

Most other guys are OK, but there are about 3-4 here that I would NEVER TRUST!!!!  THEY WOULD RAT YOU OUT!!!!!

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I’ll knock his fucking teeth in if our paths cross and he knows it.  I don’t take kindly to what he did at all.

I guess I don't know the story sucks to hear :bc: 

• Like 1