Check your account email address ×

minneapolis just fucked

2 hours ago, Phoenix said:

I heard that 1/3 of all real estate in Minneapolis has been put up for sale in the last week!

Who would have thought that unleashing thousands of primitive savages in the streets would have any negative effects..

:news:

Pahoenix, I have posted for YEARS, that blacks will destroy America. It's in their genes to destroy. They can't help it. They have high-testosterone, with a violent, destructive culture, fostered by hatred of whites. 

Obviously, blacks would rather run the risk of being victimized by another black, as opposed to being policed by a white cop. 

What a nightmarish situation. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
40 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

The liberal mindset doesn't factor in IQ. 

WTF does that even mean and yeah these Republicans seem brilliant!!!! 

BDB5735D-8FCA-4B52-AE39-1A88FC7FFD0A.thumb.jpeg.e69e8101e8131c4672e2239604c773a8.jpeg

32 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

BDB5735D-8FCA-4B52-AE39-1A88FC7FFD0A.thumb.jpeg.e69e8101e8131c4672e2239604c773a8.jpeg

To bring in millions of low iq Somalis is dumb. Libs think they will help them & they will be productive members of society. It doesn't work ...& we end up with more dirty living welfare rats.

Just now, ford_428cj said:

To bring in millions of low iq Somalis is dumb. Libs think they will help them & they will be productive members of society. It doesn't work ...& we end up with more dirty living welfare rats.

How do you know they are low IQ and there are many that have started businesses and are productive members of society...all of them..of course not. 

35 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Those two in pic might be not the sharpest pencils in the box - but they would show up to a job every day & work I bet.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

How do you know they are low IQ and there are many that have started businesses and are productive members of society...all of them..of course not. 

It's a proven stat. Somalis are some of the dumbest people on the planet.

Started businesses that we payed for - yea. Not many either ...just a few. The majority live off the state.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

many of them actually have a pretty good IQ.  they are genius at manipulating the system.  I do agree that we never should have brought them here. 

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

SMH.....Detroit is its own worst enemy. It's like they want to live in a shit hole 

I don’t understand it.  These measures have made a dramatic difference in reviving the city.  Who in their right man would advocate to make the city less safe?   There are political reasons for keeping Detroit a shit hole.  Money to be made .  Look how Coleman JR .  has. Wormed his way in , feeding blacks that same tired shit about whites.   I’ll miss going to the City,  but it’s all theirs....enjoy!!!

2 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

It's a proven stat. Somalis are some of the dumbest people on the planet.

Started businesses that we payed for - yea. Not many either ...just a few. The majority live off the state.

If you say so...I honestly have not looked into it so I just googled and saw this.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/01/100121155220.htm

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Half the white people I know can't make it in this fukkin competitive society. How the hell would Somali refugees make it???

They were brought here to help with the destruction of the nation.

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

many of them actually have a pretty good IQ.  they are genius at manipulating the system.  I do agree that we never should have brought them here. 

All they have is time to figure out how to manipulate. 

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

If you say so...I honestly have not looked into it so I just googled and saw this.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/01/100121155220.htm

Forced inbreeding is a big part also for the Somalis. 

Africans ... not to bright either in general. 

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Half the white people I know can't make it in this fukkin competitive society. How the hell would Somali refugees make it???

That's cuz kids are coddled too much nowadays ... & estrogen in city water makes boys sissies.

2 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

They were brought here to help with the destruction of the nation.

Oh, it's happening. Make no mistake about that. 

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

That's cuz kids are coddled too much nowadays ... & estrogen in city water makes boys sissies.

I have such a negative outlook for our future. 

46 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Haha...that might be a bit much.🤣🤣

That's Duluth. 

42 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Those two in pic might be not the sharpest pencils in the box - but they would show up to a job every day & work I bet.

I'd bet on it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

yeah like 7 of them