Check your account email address ×

This is like Germany removing a statue honoring Joseph Goebbels

Just now, Highmark said:

Obviously one was too many however you are comparing one of the main orchestrators of the Holocaust and WW2 to someone whose connection to slavery pales in comparison. 

One was too many yet you turn around and delve into an equivalency debate? Good god, man. SMH. Both individuals promoted a nightmare of human activity. At least the Germans still don’t try and flaunt it by erecting statues. What is amazing is that the relatives of slaves haven’t ripped these fucking things down years ago. Sort of goes to show the power of victimization. 

3 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

I've never seen so many get so triggered over some dead POS criminals.

:news:

Well this is America. Even criminals have rights. 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, spin_dry said:

One was too many yet you turn around and delve into an equivalency debate? Good god, man. SMH. Both individuals promoted a nightmare of human activity. At least the Germans still don’t try and flaunt it by erecting statues. What is amazing is that the relatives of slaves haven’t ripped these fucking things down years ago. Sort of goes to show the power of victimization. 

:lol:  I really could care less if the local communities want to take the statues down and your drama queen narrative is noted.   Goebbels = Calhoun.   :lol:  

Just now, Highmark said:

:lol:  I really could care less if the local communities want to take the statues down and your drama queen narrative is noted.   Goebbels = Calhoun.   :lol:  

Exits side door. Pussy. 

15 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Never. They make too much money. 

but the slaves. 

oh I forgot those were jew slaves they some how found there way out of the pathetic perpetual victim status 

Just now, spin_dry said:

You’re weak on this. Way weak. But it’s not surprising. Hell, you don’t even see it. 

Why because I think a comparison of Calhoun to one of the most vile human beings in history is foolish?   :lol:  Yeah I'm so wrong.

Calhoun may have been a piece of shit....lots of prominent historical American's likely were in some way or another.   We seem to forget that slavery unfortunately was a relatively accepted practice worldwide then.   Was the systematic killing 6 million Jews a somewhat accepted practice in the late 1930's and 1940's?  

How about this.   Bill Clinton has been accused and paid off women who said they sexually assaulted them.   Anything related to him in this country should be removed.  :lol:  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Why because I think a comparison of Calhoun to one of the most vile human beings in history is foolish?   :lol:  Yeah I'm so wrong.

Calhoun may have been a piece of shit....lots of prominent historical American's likely were in some way or another.   We seem to forget that slavery unfortunately was a relatively accepted practice worldwide then.   Was the systematic killing 6 million Jews a somewhat accepted practice in the late 1930's and 1940's?  

How about this.   Bill Clinton has been accused and paid off women who said they sexually assaulted them.   Anything related to him in this country should be removed.  :lol:  

Keep trying. I’m laughing here. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

Keep trying. I’m laughing here. 

Trust me....I've been laughing at you for a long time.  :bc:

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

If you promoted the institution of slavery, murder, torture, and associated crimes...sorry, you don’t deserve a statue. We’ll read about you in history books.

Yet you want a democrat in the highest office of the land. Strange.......

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

How many blacks were murdered through the course of slavery in America? Maimed? Incarcerated? Hunted with dogs? I’m sure none of that matters though. Too long ago. 

Way, way too long ago.

Next!!