Check your account email address ×

Atlanta Police officer who killed Rayshard Brooks charged with felony murder

21 hours ago, spin_dry said:

That cop is done. He completely lost his composure. A composed cop would’ve understood that there was no threat to the general public or himself. Kicking the dead guy simply adds to proving that he viewed him as subhuman. 

Yah, because he just broke out of a scuffle with 2 young cops, commandeered one cops taser and attempted to disarm said cop with it. No problem with that Greg? What the fucks wrong with you. Maybe they should have knelt on his neck to disable and subdue him. Or just said fuck, drive slow bro. get your head on straight and offer a solution rather than being a smarmy fuck all the time.

21 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

agreed,  he made the decision to fight and took a weapon,  at that point lethal weapon or not the shooting was IMO justified.  

This, not that tough to understand.

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Huh...so both Woolies approve of back shooting cops....how nice.

The fucking guy had it coming to him. How about you drunk yourself up and head to the wendy's for a nap. Then fight the cops and fire a weapon at them. See if you end up on the same slab.

If you live you can claim white privilege............................ 

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Roosting said:

The fucking guy had it coming to him. How about you drunk yourself up and head to the wendy's for a nap. Then fight the cops and fire a weapon at them. See if you end up on the same slab.

If you live you can claim white privilege............................ 

Wendy’s is pretty good but I prefer my local Dairy Grill...they make a killer Olive Burger. :thumbsup:

55 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Huh...so both Woolies approve of back shooting cops....how nice.

Not at all, I do approve of a LEO, when a weapon is turned on them, to use whatever force is needed to take the appropriate measure. 

Cops deal with knives, bats, 2x4s, bricks every day. Try not to suck up every days new narrative, there is more to life than that.

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

not everyone can be as brilliant as the Angry Ginger.  Many struggle with my superior intellect.  

I concur, you are a virtual cornucopia of knowledge.

5 minutes ago, s pump said:

Not at all, I do approve of a LEO, when a weapon is turned on them, to use whatever force is needed to take the appropriate measure. 

Cops deal with knives, bats, 2x4s, bricks every day. Try not to suck up every days new narrative, there is more to life than that.

I concur, you are a virtual cornucopia of knowledge.

How is it a narrative...they shot that dude in the back. They also deal with black dudes laying on the ground, not resisting, pleading and crying that they can’t breathe...did that really happen or was it just a “narrative”?

BTW why is is that when you and your brother are engaged in a discussion with someone and disagree you always make comments about there being more to life or go outside...ect...doesn’t that advice apply to yourselves? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Roosting said:

So it''s still racist to shoot at someone shooting at you? Asking for a friend.......

Running away with what was  said to be an unarmed taser...I don’t know about “racist” but it could end up being murder...oops.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Running away with what was  said to be an unarmed taser...I don’t know about “racist” but it could end up being murder...oops.

Do you typically run towards the person you are trying to get away from? Or do you stop to face the person shoot, then run? Or do you just point the weapon backwards and shoot?

Don't get me wrong here I'm not fully convinced he should have got gunned down but he took every step to ensure it happened.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

How is it a narrative...they shot that dude in the back. They also deal with black dudes laying on the ground, not resisting, pleading and crying that they can’t breathe...did that really happen or was it just a “narrative”?

I'll respond to you one maybe two more times. Point is, shit happens every fucking day that would make you puke if you were exposed to it. Cops are the guys who have chosen to do the job. Criminals don't give a fuck about you or me and the "thin blue line" is all that stands between civilized humans and chaos. I chose to support law and order over criminal and violent behavior. The truth, backed by thousands of statistics, is that the overwhelming violence and crime in this country is perpetrated by a small portion of the population. Further, most of the crime is by recidivists. Black on black crime is an exponentially bigger problem but why is that not the impetus for rioting and looting?  Wrong narrative, amirite? 

• Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, s pump said:

I'll respond to you one maybe two more times. Point is, shit happens every fucking day that would make you puke if you were exposed to it. Cops are the guys who have chosen to do the job. Criminals don't give a fuck about you or me and the "thin blue line" is all that stands between civilized humans and chaos. I chose to support law and order over criminal and violent behavior. The truth, backed by thousands of statistics, is that the overwhelming violence and crime in this country is perpetrated by a small portion of the population. Further, most of the crime is by recidivists. Black on black crime is an exponentially bigger problem but why is that not the impetus for rioting and looting?  Wrong narrative, amirite? 

Don’t respond to me at all and save your “thin blue line bullshit” as many cops have shown a propensity for not giving a fuck about you and me  as well...have a good afternoon.✌

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Don’t respond to me at all and save your “thin blue line bullshit” as many cops have shown a propensity for not giving a fuck about you and me  as well...have a good afternoon.✌

k, all my interactions with LEOs have been fine except for some expensive tickets because I was breaking the law.

Edited by s pump

44 minutes ago, s pump said:

k, all my interactions with LEOs have been fine except for some expensive tickets because I was breaking the law.

Expensive tickets....wonder why those law breaking acts of yours didn’t result in you being face down on the pavement with a knee on your neck until you died?  

Expensive tickets....wonder why those law breaking acts of yours didn’t result in you being face down on the pavement with a knee on your neck until you died?  

Cuz he's white... just like you.

I can think of a few reasons.

1 minute ago, s pump said:

I can think of a few reasons.

Yeah.... but have you checked your provilege lately?

Better watch those microaggressions... Smales has BLM on speed dial.

• Thanks 1