Check your account email address ×

Yukon River

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

STFU you ignorant jackass!

Go buy a boat! Better yet apply for a job here and we'll dump you in Hooper Bay, they need a good think whore like you.

Hey, why don't you get bent, you deck-swabbing faggot.

You're on a boat with 8 sweating, smelly, farting, burping, nose-pickin', ass pickin', hominids, that haven't seen a broad in months, and are probably gonna' get you drunk some night, and violate your starfish, and you're calling me a whore!!! 

I think before that oil-run is over your bungholio is gonna' look like a pin-cushion!!!   

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Ya' know, when I post gay humor, I don't really mean it. I post it because I think It's funny, like Eddie Murphy GAY FUNNY!!!

I didn't really mean for you to really fuck Frankie up his ass, even though he looks like a Thai Ladyboy!! 

It okay that you have gay rape fantasies (well not really, it's creepy as fuck) , just open the closet door,  come out, and embrace the rainbow

559f229513453b405fd7bd6e-large.jpg

• Like 1

• Gold Member

Sunset from the Yukon River Delta looking out over the Bering Sea. Took this a few days ago,I'm at anchor just outside of Goodnews Bay waiting on the tide.

20200617_005016.jpg

• Like 8

49 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Sunset from the Yukon River Delta looking out over the Bering Sea. Took this a few days ago,I'm at anchor just outside of Goodnews Bay waiting on the tide.

20200617_005016.jpg

Cool picture...you might have already said but how far up The Yukon River do you go? 

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Cool picture...you might have already said but how far up The Yukon River do you go? 

I'm not exactly sure, I think St. Mary's which is actually on the Andreafsky River but that's a tributary of the Yukon. My company has some river boats but non this far north. The river boats spend most of their time in the Kuskokwim and then some of the smaller more southern rivers like the kivichak and Nushagak rivers.

3 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

I'm not exactly sure, I think St. Mary's which is actually on the Andreafsky River but that's a tributary of the Yukon. My company has some river boats but non this far north. The river boats spend most of their time in the Kuskokwim and then some of the smaller more southern rivers like the kivichak and Nushagak rivers.

Ahh got ya...I was just checking it out on Google Earth and she is long and winding mofo...pretty damn cool gig you have. :thumbsup:

Just looked again...what kind of shape is St. Mary's in...desolate? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ahh got ya...I was just checking it out on Google Earth and she is long and winding mofo...pretty damn cool gig you have. :thumbsup:

Just looked again...what kind of shape is St. Mary's in...desolate? 

I dunno, I was within a mile of the place but we only lightered for a river boat then we left. Never actually went to St. Mary's. Because of the China Aids we don't get off the boat much anyway so I can't really explore the villages 

Edited by Kivalo
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

It okay that you have gay rape fantasies (well not really, it's creepy as fuck) , just open the closet door,  come out, and embrace the rainbow

559f229513453b405fd7bd6e-large.jpg

Hey Pussy 100, how about I embrace your teeth with a 5-D-Cell Maglite instead? 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey Pussy 100, how about I embrace your teeth with a 5-D-Cell Maglite instead? 

I know what you really wanted to say there..:lol2:

10 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Ya' know, when I post gay humor, I don't really mean it. I post it because I think It's funny, like Eddie Murphy GAY FUNNY!!!

I didn't really mean for you to really fuck Frankie up his ass, even though he looks like a Thai Ladyboy!! 

Some people take things to seriously around here. Others are just playing along and dishing it right back at ya :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

On 6/18/2020 at 7:31 PM, Kivalo said:

Hey @polaris550 why you gotta gay up all my threads? Go be stupid somewhere else.

@FrankieJames, none of our boats go up the Tanana, my ATB only goes short distances upriver. We do moastly coastal and the offshore islands.

im talkin about to fairbanks 

17 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

shut the fuck up faggot

Hey, shut the fuck up. Kivvie doesn't like us talking on his thread. Anyway, you gotta' get ready for your flight to Pattaya Beach, the Japanese businessmen are waiting for ya'.    :bum:     :junk:

• Gold Member
19 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

im talkin about to fairbanks 

I got a friend who is working at a hotel there this season but I won't be able to get there. Hoping to take vacation is Anchorage sometime in late summer/early fall.

On 6/18/2020 at 8:55 PM, Polaris 550 said:

'Cause I called Frankie a rotting Chum Salmon, then he copied me by calling me a Cum Salmon, and all the gay faggots like THE ONE and Awful Mouthful Of Cum have been trying to tag me with that name. So, when you were motoring up the Yukon I figured it was a good time to tell you to fuck that Asian Ladyboy up his ass, 'cause he's got a big goddamn mouth, had lousy mounts on his .338 Win Mag., then sold his Win. Mag for drug money, sold meth, did time, has no job, and told me to fuck off when I told him to apply for the ALASKA STATE TROOPERS!! 

Little did I know the degenerate meat-slapper had a cousin or some fukkin thing THAT KILLED A COP!!!! 

Here I am tryin' ta' help the little bastid be a STATE TROOPER, so what does his butt-fuckin uncle do..........HE SHOOTS A COP!!!

That's why, It's Frankie's fault!!!!   

mach z not is a cum salmon

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

mach z not is a cum salmon

Ya know, ya' fukkin street bum, some day when you're about 50 years old you're gonna remember me. You'll be tellin your drunk/drugged friends how some guy tried to get you to join the Alaska State Troopers. 

• Gold Member
22 hours ago, Frostynuts said:

Nice pic. How do you get the hose to shore to hook it up ? Looks pretty mucky. 

When the tide is high we use a skiff and float it in to shore and anchor it in place.

• Like 2

On 6/25/2020 at 5:58 AM, Kivalo said:

When the tide is high we use a skiff and float it in to shore and anchor it in place.

I,ve worked in Iqaluit on several different occasions. Amazing how the locals learn to work with the tides.

A huge flat bottom cargo ship was delivering the last supplies before winter on one of our trips there. They would anchor it in place, wait til the tide went out and let the ship settle on the flat rock botton, and then flatbed transport trailers would be driven out to receive the good which needed to be offloaded. We drove out and around the whole ship with our retired RCMP rental suburban. It was an awesome experience to see the locals working with nature and the second highest tides in the world, next to the tides in the Bay of Fundy.

• Like 2

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Frostynuts said:

I,ve worked in Iqaluit on several different occasions. Amazing how the locals learn to work with the tides.

A huge flat bottom cargo ship was delivering the last supplies before winter on one of our trips there. They would anchor it in place, wait til the tide went out and let the ship settle on the flat rock botton, and then flatbed transport trailers would be driven out to receive the good which needed to be offloaded. We drove out and around the whole ship with our retired RCMP rental suburban. It was an awesome experience to see the locals working with nature and the second highest tides in the world, next to the tides in the Bay of Fundy.

The modern generation not withstanding, they have fuel barges and internet and grocery stores etc, the way the natives have learned to use such a harsh environment to their advantage is pretty impressive. 

• Like 1

On 6/18/2020 at 7:15 PM, Polaris 550 said:

Eddie Murphy always did FAGGOT HUMOR on all his stand-up concerts. 

Funniest mother-fukker ever.

Did that make him gay?

He has about 8 kids. 

Is he gay because he did gay humor?

Guess what, YOU'RE GAY!!!!  

lmfso so you are saying your gay talk is just like Eddie.  

Eddie has been on the down low for decades so yeah I can see why you like to emulate him of all people