Check your account email address ×

Fuck the Police!

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Cops are getting a taste of karma. It sucks to watch, but they only have themselves to blame. 

I have to say if LE would just root out the bad one's themselves things would be much different.   Hell we've seen even at the highest levels of federal LE they protect one another. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I have to say if LE would just root out the bad one's themselves things would be much different.   Hell we've seen even at the highest levels of federal LE they protect one another. 

What does this have to do with the problems discussed in the vid?

24 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

What does this have to do with the problems discussed in the vid?

Dude its all related.   There is an issue with LE in this country.   Is it wholesale and widespread?   Absolutely not but its still an issue.   We see evidence of it all the time.   If cops were not so eager to look the other way when one of their own acts inappropriately then by essence the bad ones would continuously be weeded out.

By no means am I condoning the actions against the police like the bleaching or any other illegal action against them.    I am also not condoning the riots in any manner and police/cities should not allow it.   I just don't give a fuck when they destroy a liberal, democrat ran city.  

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Dude its all related.   There is an issue with LE in this country.   Is it wholesale and widespread?   Absolutely not but its still an issue.   We see evidence of it all the time.   If cops were not so eager to look the other way when one of their own acts inappropriately then by essence the bad ones would continuously be weeded out.

By no means am I condoning the actions against the police like the bleaching or any other illegal action against them.  

You didn't watch the second half of the vid. 

There absolutely is a widespread wholesale problem but it's not about dead POS criminals. It's Far worse than that and it's been going on but now it's really out in the open...

Just now, Phoenix said:

You didn't watch the second half of the vid. 

There absolutely is a widespread wholesale problem but it's not about dead POS criminals. It's Far worse than that and it's been going on but now it's really out in the open...

OK you know what I watched and what I didn't.  :lol:   For fucks sake dude get over yourself already.....just because I didn't comment exactly the way you want doesn't mean I didn't watch it.  There is a lot of BS going on right now that I find repulsive and whether or not I comment on it is my choice.   

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

OK you know what I watched and what I didn't.  :lol:   For fucks sake dude get over yourself already.....just because I didn't comment exactly the way you want doesn't mean I didn't watch it.  There is a lot of BS going on right now that I find repulsive and whether or not I comment on it is my choice.   

Don't try turning it around on me. 

If you watched the whole thing, what does it point out about the cops?

Just now, Phoenix said:

Don't try turning it around on me. 

If you watched the whole thing, what does it point out about the cops?

Dude I'm done with you.   

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Indeed. They often act like the criminals that they hunt. 

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Spot on-  but the bootlickers are going to keep licking regardless of the cops inactions to police themselves.  It's kind of sad.  

you could go to any department in america today,  take a blind survey and identify the 10% or less that are the real problem.  They all know who it is,  they openly discuss it among themselves yet they do nothing to get them removed.  

• Like 1

Just now, Phoenix said:

What a child!

:lol:

No childish is telling people they didn't watch something when they did.   Childish crying because he thinks someones response to his thread wasn't exactly what he wanted.

You kind of sound like these protesters.   How old are you?

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Spot on-  but the bootlickers are going to keep licking regardless of the cops inactions to police themselves.  It's kind of sad.  

you could go to any department in america today,  take a blind survey and identify the 10% or less that are the real problem.  They all know who it is,  they openly discuss it among themselves yet they do nothing to get them removed.  

Need to start by getting rid of police unions.   The protect/defend the LE brotherhood likes its the military is bad enough then add to it the protectionism that comes with Unions and its a recipe for trouble.  

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Snake said:

He's been on ignore from the get go.

His shit got old quick.

I don't think I've ever put someone on ignore.   I can do that on my own.   

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

The guy is a fucking moron of the highest order..

Even if you agree with him if you don't answer exactly like he wants he cries.  :lol:  

Just now, Highmark said:

Even if you agree with him if you don't answer exactly like he wants he cries.  :lol:  

I know....Plus who gets info and aligns themselves with YouTube opinion videos?? Someone with a weak mind.

Just now, Rigid1 said:

I know....Plus who gets info and aligns themselves with YouTube opinion videos?? Someone with a weak mind.

It's unreal and quite funny. He really thinks he's "schooling" everyone here!!

47 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I don't think I've ever put someone on ignore.   I can do that on my own.   

When him and noggin get in a meme war... it like a page of nothing.