Check your account email address ×

8:46 Dave Chappell

12 minutes ago, gravy davey said:

Why is it ok for a black person to say nigger ?

Its like pollacks calling each other pollacks but if you do it they get all pissy. Idk 

1 hour ago, Phoenix said:

At the end of the day virtually every one of them except Jesse Lee Peterson, is going to stick with their tribe no matter what.

There is a lot to be learned from that..

Candace Owens?  

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Go fuck yourself Dave. Your fukkin boys should be trying to win the school spelling bee, instead of playing basketball, doing drugs, crime and fucking white girls. All go fuck yourself. I don't need your bullshit. Go fuck yourself, rapists of white women in the uSA. 

A black guy on Maury Povich impregnated 28 WHITE WOMEN, who were overweight and lonely. 28!!!!!

Dave speaks truth most of the time.

Candace speaks truth most of the time.

Listen to them both.  Don't pick fucking sides and simply dismiss the other.  Be reasonable.  Be informed.  Be empathetic.  Be human.

• Thanks 1

Dave has went tribal and he is still lying his ass off about st travon, etc. And he brings up dylan roof?? 90% of interracial violent crime is black on white. He was also trashing on white people on his netfags special. He's racist against whites, which is fine but I say fuck 'im.

Candice owens switched political ideologies virtually overnight. She's a grifter...

Edited by Phoenix

7 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Dave has went tribal and he is still lying his ass off about st travon, etc. And he brings up dylan roof?? 90% of interracial violent crime is black on white. He was also trashing on white people on his netfags special. He's racist against whites, which is fine but I say fuck 'im.

Candice owens switched political ideologies virtually overnight. She's a grifter...

It seems funny Dave has you a little upset with his amazing social commentary. 

Let me state my stand on this issue very clearly.

I hate most people, all religions, all nationalities, all races. Yes, there are some good people out there, but way too many bastards in the USA. That's why we have one of the highest crime rates in the civilized world. America sucks, your number just hasn't come up YET!!

I even hate some of my own nationality.

WHAT I CAN'T fukkin stand is that unlike most other groups, BLACKS WILL FUKKIN KILL YOU!!! 

I can tolerate their welfare fraud, their stupid low pants, their illegitimacy, and all the other bullshit they bring.

WHAT I CAN'T STAND IS THEIR WILLINGNESS TO ATTACK A WHITE WITHOUT PROVOCATIO!!!

THAT"S WHAT I FUKKIN HATE!!!

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

How long before sweet Candace swings back to hating republicans?

She's a contrarian.  Won't happen in this lifetime since the blacks will be in the clutches of the Dems for the next 100 years.

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

How long before sweet Candace swings back to hating republicans?

Not likely but if it does there will be a lot of confused people here. :lol:

18 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Go fuck yourself Dave. Your fukkin boys should be trying to win the school spelling bee, instead of playing basketball, doing drugs, crime and fucking white girls. All go fuck yourself. I don't need your bullshit. Go fuck yourself, rapists of white women in the uSA. 

A black guy on Maury Povich impregnated 28 WHITE WOMEN, who were overweight and lonely. 28!!!!!

Well you weren't gonna fuck them so.....