Check your account email address ×

8:46 Dave Chappell

13 hours ago, SSFB said:

Not likely but if it does there will be a lot of confused people here. :lol:

Weird hypothetical but whatever.  Shes a leader of the Blexit movement, and for that alone she gets my support, along with the huge number of blacks leaving the Democratic plantation.  Its always fun watching the haters try and delegitimize people like her, accomplishing nothing more than playing the role of useless idiots.  :lol: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Weird hypothetical but whatever.  Shes a leader of the Blexit movement, and for that alone she gets my support, along with the huge number of blacks leaving the Democratic plantation.  Its always fun watching the haters try and delegitimize people like her, accomplishing nothing more than playing the role of useless idiots.  :lol: 

All they’d need to do is come here and read a few posts and they’d run back to the plantation  

4 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Do you know what nationality means?

:smack:

Do you know how stupid you are?

Who was the GCOAT ( Greatest Cop Of All Time ) who has been posting on this site and others, that the black problem is the BIGGEST threat to America?

Have you been following the disaster that is happening in America?

Who was the POLICE/POLITICAL genius that has been the primary poster of that on this site?

Answer, you fukkin lying, scum-bag bastard!!! 

The latest with blacks is now...…..REPARATIONS.

Instead of not breeding like feral sows, doing good in school, winning the school spelling bees, and living a good, clean American life, they want their filth sex, drugs, booze, big African hair, and low=pants around their asses!!!

They can fuck off. They proved what they are...…………………..bastard animals.

Look at the vids of the girl being slammed, and the rioting, looting, and burning.

I stand by what I have posted for 6 years...…………….RACE WAR BY 2034.

18 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Instead of not breeding like feral sows, doing good in school, winning the school spelling bees, and living a good, clean American life, they want their filth sex, drugs, booze, big African hair, and low=pants around their asses!!!

Look at the vids of the girl being slammed, and the rioting, looting, and burning.

You have tons of support here. You’ve definitely come to the right place.  

20 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You have tons of support here. You’ve definitely come to the right place.  

If you were honest, you would agree with me. How can you not? 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Do you know how stupid you are?

Who was the GCOAT ( Greatest Cop Of All Time ) who has been posting on this site and others, that the black problem is the BIGGEST threat to America?

Have you been following the disaster that is happening in America?

Who was the POLICE/POLITICAL genius that has been the primary poster of that on this site?

Answer, you fukkin lying, scum-bag bastard!!! 

Greatest cop of all time?

:bong:

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

They're high, drunk, don't work and fuck like rabbits!

Living the dream!!

While your old, fat, decrepit body is pushing a lawn mower, shoveling snow and TRYING to fix leaky pipes in a run down shack!!

:barney:

15 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

She claims never having been the victim of racism yet sued and won $37,000 from a university for racism. She’s the worst type of liar. Is this Blexit movement all liars too? 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newstimes.com/news/amp/Racist-threats-case-filed-by-Stamford-High-107476.php

16 hours ago, spin_dry said:

She claims never having been the victim of racism yet sued and won $37,000 from a university for racism. She’s the worst type of liar. Is this Blexit movement all liars too? 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newstimes.com/news/amp/Racist-threats-case-filed-by-Stamford-High-107476.php

she's figured out how to make money by getting old white dudes panties wet spouting the conservative message.  Even though she really hasn't done all that much to put her in that position.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

she's figured out how to make money by getting old white dudes panties wet spouting the conservative message.  Even though she really hasn't done all that much to put her in that position.  

She presents a face that white people desperately need to maintain the status quo.  

• Like 1