Check your account email address ×

Calling all witnesses!

Anler

Calling all witnesses!  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Did momo claim to be a CFO and have a helicopter on old fsce?

1 hour ago, Anler said:

I think it may have been around then. momo was back tracking on some of his prior bullshit maybe 2 years ago. denying he said this and that figuring nobody could go far enough back to find his actual quotes. frog went and got some of them and owned the fuck out of that lying fraud. he kept trying to deny it like he could use his jedi mind trick on us and we would forget all about it. 21 people here remember tho so he can deny all he wants it just makes him look more foolish. 

:lies:never backtracked from anything Fatler you lying sack of FUCK, YOU HAVE ZERO NOTHING BUT SHIT YOU AND OTHER IDIOTS HALUCINATED :finger: 

37 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Not to mention he said he never met nutter and never was at the ppsc event a day nutter came in and confirmed it.  So many things blew up in his face like grabsdicks10 

FUCK YOU JUST MAKE SHIT UP AS YOU POST IT DONT YOU SODOMITE :guzzle: 

19 minutes ago, Momorider said:

FUCK YOU JUST MAKE SHIT UP AS YOU POST IT DONT YOU SODOMITE :guzzle: 

No, you threatened to sue a snowmobile club made of volunteers over a picture of your fat face. How low can you stoop to sue a club of volunteers. No wonder most of them left fs at the time.  You are the type of guy who closes trails and clubs.  Thanks for ruining the sport ass captain 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

No, you threatened to sue a snowmobile club made of volunteers over a picture of your fat face. How low can you stoop to sue a club of volunteers. No wonder most of them left fs at the time.  You are the type of guy who closes trails and clubs.  Thanks for ruining the sport ass captain 

You're a lying sodomite, I never threatened to sue anyone you lying fudge packing freak, I never even said one fucking thing about any picture you lying FUCK :finger: you are a gullible lying sack of gay shit  

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

You're a lying sodomite, I never threatened to sue anyone you lying fudge packing freak, I never even said one fucking thing about any picture you lying FUCK :finger: you are a gullible lying sack of gay shit  

:lies:

6 minutes ago, Momorider said:

:lies:

7 hours ago, Momorider said:

:lies:never backtracked from anything Fatler you lying sack of FUCK, YOU HAVE ZERO NOTHING BUT SHIT YOU AND OTHER IDIOTS HALUCINATED :finger: 

Everybody remembers momo... 21 witnesses...

If you were on trial for murder you'd be given the death penalty 21 times...

Edited by Anler

54 minutes ago, Anler said:

Does he assume over 20 folk are lying or just don't like him? :lol: 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

9 hours ago, Momorider said:

38 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Does he assume over 20 folk are lying or just don't like him? :lol: 

8 hours ago, Momorider said:

18 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

He also has those nice finger paint style poo drawings on the wall under the stairs where he lives 

Scientists thousands of years from now will study these drawings trying to get a better understanding of their ape like ancestors.

Edited by Kev144
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

He also has those nice finger paint style poo drawings on the wall under the stairs where he lives 

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

Scientists thousands of years from now will study these drawings trying to get a better understanding of their ancestors.

:lol: