Check your account email address ×

Calling all witnesses!

Anler

Calling all witnesses!  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Did momo claim to be a CFO and have a helicopter on old fsce?

Just now, BOHICA said:

Momo beats on you guys so bad its like you fags are going to have sarah mclachlan have a commercial begging for 30 cents a day to help you guys out of the abuse momo delivers on ya

Those commercials make me cry :lmao: 

5 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Momo beats on you guys so bad its like you fags are going to have sarah mclachlan have a commercial begging for 30 cents a day to help you guys out of the abuse momo delivers on ya

:lol:

4 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Those commercials make me cry :lmao: 

I hate those commercials.  Makes me sad and pissed off seeing dogs, cats and other animals neglected and abused 

7 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Some clown dupe pro DemonCUNT faggot :dunno: he vanished after the beating Thrillery took always thought it was a Taintrider Dupe 

That revkevsdi?  I noticed snowrider has been gone for a while too what happened there? :dunno: 

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

No Seer the guy who used to post the post number rather than quoting :lol: Faggot 

Oh that guy lol.  It seems like alot of dems have stopped posting.   Maybe butthurtitus

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Anler said:

Owned to the maximum MAX!!!

Totally you were :owned: 

21 hours ago, Momorider said:

I said you can't prove I am not one or never was one you ignorant Nazi POS :lol: fuck me are you stupid 

6 hours ago, Momorider said:

No Seer the guy who used to post the post number rather than quoting :lol: Faggot 

Sear I believe it was.  Another annoying troll who does not even sled.  With all due respect who the hell joins and spends a lot of time on a sled forum who does not even own a sled?

Stamp the big L on their forehead already.

Edited by ArcticCrusher

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Sear I believe it was.  Another annoying troll who does not even sled.  With all due respect who the hell joins and spends a lot of time on a sled forum who does not even own a sled?

Lol spin cry?  He loves it so much his alter ego created an account based on word of mouth 

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Stamp the big L on their forehead already.

Has not posted since October 24th :guzzle: 

26 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I joined in 2010 so this all happened before that.  How long is this gonna go on for?:lol:

You missed when momo was friendly and a respected member before he went off the deep end during the ppsc event.  

39 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I joined in 2010 so this all happened before that.  How long is this gonna go on for?:lol:

I think it may have been around then. momo was back tracking on some of his prior bullshit maybe 2 years ago. denying he said this and that figuring nobody could go far enough back to find his actual quotes. frog went and got some of them and owned the fuck out of that lying fraud. he kept trying to deny it like he could use his jedi mind trick on us and we would forget all about it. 21 people here remember tho so he can deny all he wants it just makes him look more foolish. 

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

I think it may have been around then. momo was back tracking on some of his prior bullshit maybe 2 years ago. denying he said this and that figuring nobody could go far enough back to find his actual quotes. frog went and got some of them and owned the fuck out of that lying fraud. he kept trying to deny it like he could use his jedi mind trick on us and we would forget all about it. 21 people here remember tho so he can deny all he wants it just makes him look more foolish. 

I know one thing, if I did not sled I would not be on this site, that is a given.  Momo claims to sled, others don't, not sure what they are even doing here.  That is what looks foolish to me.  I really could care less about what he said she said ten or more years ago.

25 minutes ago, Anler said:

Not to mention he said he never met nutter and never was at the ppsc event a day nutter came in and confirmed it.  So many things blew up in his face like grabsdicks10