Check your account email address ×

Black Mob Violence

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Why does the posting of that video offend you more than what took place on that video?  I don't care who attacked who its valid CE discussion just as much as police brutality. 

Edited by Highmark

2 hours ago, Phoenix said:

That is what I would call an AfricanAmericanPile.

3 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Snacks will slither off & not answer ... :snack:

He'd rather just call you a racist, for pointing out the reality of some black stereotypes...

13 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Phoenix is a pure racist 

Why, because he posted a video of a pack of blacks behaving like fucking animals?  He's no more racist than you or Smales.  Give it a fucking rest.  I see you have nothing to say to the resident Antifa apologists, same as Smales.  

Edited by DriftBusta

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Why, because he posted a video of a pack of blacks behaving like fucking animals?  He's no more racist than you or Smales.  Give it a fucking rest.  I see you have nothing to say to the resident Antifa apologists, same as Smales.  

What does it say about them that they defend and support the lowest of the low in society, while attacking anyone who tries getting the truth out??

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Why does the posting of that video offend you more than what took place on that video?  I don't care who attacked who its valid CE discussion just as much as police brutality. 

People are fighting back. It’s happened in other civilizations as well. When authorities abuse the public’s trust some bad shit occurs. Years of looking the other way while authorities abusing their positions result in a massive recorrection . 

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

People are fighting back. It’s happened in other civilizations as well. When authorities abuse the public’s trust some bad shit occurs. Years of looking the other way while authorities abusing their positions result in a massive recorrection . 

You really think a massive "recorrection" will happen?  :lol:  By the way how is the exactly a recorrection?

Just now, spin_dry said:

Pick up a newspaper. 

When was the first correction? :lol:  

Dude some things will change inside PD's and hopefully they last but if you think this is some revolution well...... :lol:  

1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

Snacks will slither off & not answer ... :snack:

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

That is what I would call an AfricanAmericanPile.

He'd rather just call you a racist, for pointing out the reality of some black stereotypes...

I don’t watch anything that POS posts but I’m glad he exposed you two dipshits...enjoy!!👌🏼👍🏼🤣

14 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Dude some things will change inside PD's and hopefully they last but if you think this is some revolution well...... :lol:  

Yeah. Everything is going to stay the same. :lol: 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Same as Smales, Smales this and Smales that...you know for such a self proclaimed “genius critical thinker always working never online type”  you sure seem to find the time to mention me quite a bit.

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I'd strongly consider Not buying into the fake media narrative about inner city cops. For one thing a lot of them are black or other non-whites. Black police chiefs are increasingly common...

Here are some FBI/DOJ stats:

Black 18-40 men are 6% of the population and are responsible for 30-40% of all cop killings.

Black men are Less likely to be shot by cops in the same situation. Blacks have way, way more interactions with cops because they commit way, way more crime. They get shot less per interaction than Whites!

Police shootings of unarmed blacks has gone way down in recent years, like from about 38 a few years ago to 15 last year. This is out of hundreds of millions of police interactions per year...

Blacks-are-33-of-cop-killers.png

Police-killing-unarmed-blacks-vs-other-causes.jpg

racism-sexism-nyt.jpg

Violent-crime-minneapolis-1068x623.jpg

Shootings-in-chicago-by-race-1068x757.png

Hate-Crimes-Per-100000-copy-1068x826.png

1 hour ago, Anler said:

That was my teen years. But we did it to them too. Thats why you need a crew so you dont get jumped. 

Post some videos of a group of whites attacking individual blacks. Post some stats on it to...

It's important to get all the info out right?

1 minute ago, Phoenix said:

Post some videos of a group of whites attacking individual blacks. Post some stats on it to...

Post a  video of yourself sticking your head in a wood chipper.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Phoenix said:

We didnt have camera phones back in the 80's. Sorry bro. Grew up with that shit my whole life. Well until about the early 90's. 

26 minutes ago, Anler said:

We didnt have camera phones back in the 80's. Sorry bro. Grew up with that shit my whole life. Well until about the early 90's. 

I'm talking now dude.

Edited by Phoenix