Check your account email address ×

Right-wing fans mocked for boycotting Rage Against the Machine after realising band’s political stance

1 minute ago, XC.Morrison said:

I love the comments, "what machine did people think they were raging against, the ice cream machine?"

Pink is now off the Trump listenership list too. Housewives will need to secretly hide away and listen to her while their MAGAman husbands are out of town on business. :lol: 

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Pink is now off the Trump listenership list too. Housewives will need to secretly hide away and listen to her while their MAGAman husbands are out of town on business. :lol: 

My wife's mom is a Pink fan and also a quasi Trumpster.  #conflicted #walkaway :) 

4 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

We'll always have Gone With The Wind Fabulous though!!!

:lol:

They have vowed to bring it back......with a graphic warning.  This movie contains historical reality, some viewers may find it offensive.  Never seen it, but there is probably people smoking cigs in it too!! 

Another fun one .  No more cops or PD live.  Wait?  What??!!  You now object to arrests being filmed ?   It makes black peoples look bad.  

1 hour ago, Anler said:

You gotta be a dumb "led" motherfucker if you were a Rage fan before but now arent because of recent events. 

Very true. I’ve always liked Rage despite the political views. Morello can be annoying but he’s a talented mofo. I don’t know how anyone could pick and choose music based on politics. Most are left wingers just like the movie biz. Burn up my Humble pie records because I found out Marriot was a liberal? Give me a break. Put your message in a good tune and I don’t really care whether I agree or not.  

Hollywood is different in my book though. I couldn’t stand the last days of Letterman or the current whiny ass Jimmy Kimmel. Politics overcame their original talents and they turned into foot stomping whiners on a mission. Far cry from the old days where the late night funny guys just busted on everyone without seeming too serious. 

• Like 1