Check your account email address ×

Most cops are good cops!

3 hours ago, Anler said:

I have some friends that are cops. I was at a cop retirement party at a bar on the south side and probably 70+ cops there. Fucking falling down drunk most of them. Watching them pull out of the parking lot doing donuts in the street (state highway) other dumb fuckery, just insanity. Could you imagine any of us doing that? 

One of my best friends was head of security at a bar that was a bucket of blood type place(mid 90's). Good place to go if you are looking to get into a fight or brawl. It attracted all of the local knuckle draggers. His bouncers were pretty skilled with the hands and very professional. Bunch of county sheriffs came in there one night and got really fucked up. Started being dicks, hitting on guys wives, pushing people around, total d bags. My bud and his guys asked them to leave, they decided to push back. the cops got fucking destroyed, some of them pulled out their guns. They had to call local and state police because well you know. They (cops)probably would have got away with it except it was all on video. They all got fired and arrested. 

Video has been the #1 game changer. The fucking goons actually took it to the US Supreme Court. They tried to prove that filming cops violated their rights. How fucking rich is that? They basically want to kill and maim in private. The supremes told them to pound sand. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Video has been the #1 game changer. The fucking goons actually took it to the US Supreme Court. They tried to prove that filming cops violated their rights. How fucking rich is that? They basically want to kill and maim in private. The supremes told them to pound sand. 

Pfft. I could tell dozens of other stories that are so outrageous some would probably not believe them. Of course 70's, 80's ad 90's so no video back then.

But... My buds grandfather was a big whig with the county sheriff and he had a card he carried with him. We got out of all kinds of shit we probably would have got locked up for otherwise. Also my ex FIL was a politician in the SW burbs. That got me out of a couple DUI's...White priviledge FTMFW!

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Same as most who work in the pubic sector. 

Out of all of this TOTAL BULLSHIT that has transpired with Saint George, I have not heard one person address BLACK ON WHITE VIOLENCE!!!

NOT ONE NEGRO HAS SAID ONE WORD ABOUT BLACK ON WHITE RAPE!!

NOT ONE NEGRO HAS SAID ONE WORD ABOUT BLACK CRIME, NOT ONE FUKKIN WORD!!!!!! 

Fuck all this black bullshit. Hindus are just as black as negros, but nobody says a word about them, because Hindus are smart, usually non-violent, and they win all the School SPELLING BEES!!! Black boys just want to fuck the white girls in school, and play basketball.

7 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Out of all of this TOTAL BULLSHIT that has transpired with Saint George, I have not heard one person address BLACK ON WHITE VIOLENCE!!!

NOT ONE NEGRO HAS SAID ONE WORD ABOUT BLACK ON WHITE RAPE!!

NOT ONE NEGRO HAS SAID ONE WORD ABOUT BLACK CRIME, NOT ONE FUKKIN WORD!!!!!! 

Fuck all this black bullshit. Hindus are just as black as negros, but nobody says a word about them, because Hindus are smart, usually non-violent, and they win all the School SPELLING BEES!!! Black boys just want to fuck the white girls in school, and play basketball.

You are as good as dead! The blacks are going to track you down and steal your 4 wheelers and chainsaws!

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

You are as good as dead! The blacks are going to track you down and steal your 4 wheelers and chainsaws!

See, that's why whites don't speak up...……………...BLACK THREATS AND BLACK VIOLENCE!!!!

It's their way of intimidating and controlling whites...…………..and it works!!!!! 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

See, that's why whites don't speak up...……………...BLACK THREATS AND BLACK VIOLENCE!!!!

Only stupid whites tho. this is all a test

4 hours ago, Anler said:

I have some friends that are cops. I was at a cop retirement party at a bar on the south side and probably 70+ cops there. Fucking falling down drunk most of them. Watching them pull out of the parking lot doing donuts in the street (state highway) other dumb fuckery, just insanity. Could you imagine any of us doing that? 

One of my best friends was head of security at a bar that was a bucket of blood type place(mid 90's). Good place to go if you are looking to get into a fight or brawl. It attracted all of the local knuckle draggers. His bouncers were pretty skilled with the hands and very professional. Bunch of county sheriffs came in there one night and got really fucked up. Started being dicks, hitting on guys wives, pushing people around, total d bags. My bud and his guys asked them to leave, they decided to push back. the cops got fucking destroyed, some of them pulled out their guns. They had to call local and state police because well you know. They (cops)probably would have got away with it except it was all on video. They all got fired and arrested. 

most cops that i know who have been injured have done so off the job when hammered. 

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

most cops that i know who have been injured have done so off the job when hammered. 

Any of them ever get in an accident while they were drunk and got off with no DUI or tickets? 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Could probably find Muslims doing those things too... 

And?

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

bridget the midget FTMFW

Link  :dunno:

Edited by s pump
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Pfft. I could tell dozens of other stories that are so outrageous some would probably not believe them. Of course 70's, 80's ad 90's so no video back then.

But... My buds grandfather was a big whig with the county sheriff and he had a card he carried with him. We got out of all kinds of shit we probably would have got locked up for otherwise. Also my ex FIL was a politician in the SW burbs. That got me out of a couple DUI's...White priviledge FTMFW!

So that is why you're such a boot licker....

8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

blacks control whites....hardly. Whites own america. and many still own slaves. Check out the orange groves in florida.....ya man, slaves.

5 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

blacks control whites....hardly. Whites own america. and many still own slaves. Check out the orange groves in florida.....ya man, slaves.

Check out the damage in the cities trashed after Sir George. It's un YouTube. Mile after mile of boarded up stores. Buildings torched by the hundreds. 

Pelosi and Schumer on their fukkin knees in the Capital for 8 minutes.

That's OWNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Police throughout America, failing to stop looting...………….that's   " OWNAGE ".   

Police precinct in Seattle taken over!!!!    That's : OWNAGE "!!!

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Check out the damage in the cities trashed after Sir George. It's un YouTube. Mile after mile of boarded up stores. Buildings torched by the hundreds. 

Pelosi and Schumer on their fukkin knees in the Capital for 8 minutes.

That's OWNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you ever heard of Paul Kersey? 

https://www.unz.com/sbpdl/