Check your account email address ×

Damage Estimates from the “peaceful protests”

...starting to roll in.  Watch the lies.  Minneapolis twat says $55M.  Other estimates from those without a narrative are coming in 3-5 times higher.  :lol:

”They only did a little damage...most  of these protests were peaceful searching for legitimate social change.”

A08B51EA-E335-46A4-92A1-6B4536A5ECA9.gif

10 minutes ago, Cold War said:

You can blame right wing white peoples pretending to be left wing white peoples for that,  mister racist!!!!     

Yup!

11 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Violent cops have high backend expenses. 

I saw many of them looting the big and tall stores!  

5 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

All the places around us are boarding up except us.. Supposed to be pretty bad here tonight..

IMG_20200606_120302529_HDR.jpg

Dem mayor?  Prolly estimate of about $200 damage.  Somebody skidded on a price of grass and slid into a window.  It’s no big deal.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

Dem mayor?  Prolly estimate of about $200 damage.  Somebody skidded on a price of grass and slid into a window.  It’s no big deal.

Yep, Dem controlled city.. we didn't board up out windows, ours are 1/2" Lexan plus all are barred up..See how we make out..be funny when they throw a brick and it comes right back at them..haha

I'm gonna' rate this as one of the worst crises I've seen in my 73:

Viet Nam War

Cuban Missile Crisis

Middle East Wars

Arab Oil Embargo 1973

This is on OUR DOORSTEP!!! Bad, real bad. Worst part is the government is allowing it. They want to avoid the RACE WAR, AT ALL COSTS!!!!

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Yep, Dem controlled city.. we didn't board up out windows, ours are 1/2" Lexan plus all are barred up..See how we make out..be funny when they throw a brick and it comes right back at them..haha

So, your business is racist.  Got it.

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Set up a hidden camera.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So, your business is racist.  Got it.

Actually every customer today but was black, but that's normal, just our area, we serve the local community..

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Actually every customer today but was black, but that's normal, just our area, we serve the local community..

Blacks can’t be racist.  IDK, man....it’s hard to keep up with all the twists and turns in stupidity.

I know this though....GO TO PM!  :lmao:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No merchandise left on the shelves?

BLM marched with the local cops last weekend. Two black kids stole a vette Tuesday night. They still haven’t found em. One shooting last night. I heard the shot. No real problems other than that. 

Asking for federal help ...

The Minneapolis mayor is asking for federal help cleaning up and rebuilding his city after rioters caused at least $55 million worth of damage through looting, burning, and defacing public and private property. That cost estimate is likely to increase in the coming days as government officials continue to tally the damage done in the wake of George Floyd’s death, Mayor Jacob Frey said according to the Minneapolis Star Tribune. Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz and the state’s congressional delegation are also pushing the Trump administration and Congress for funding. On Tuesday, city officials released an initial estimate of $55 million in damage done to at least 220 buildings.

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

BLM marched with the local cops last weekend. Two black kids stole a vette Tuesday night. They still haven’t found em. One shooting last night. I heard the shot. No real problems other than that. 

I don’t know what’s happening here.  Haven’t watched much news lately.  I’m sure we have the normal amount of disenfranchised SJW honkies standing around somewhere.  They are always loitering around the city being upset about something.

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

Asking for federal help ...

No federal help should be made available for any city that refused to take quick and appropriate action when property started to get destroyed.  ZERO!  You wanted it you got it...now you can clean it up.

Just now, Zambroski said:

I don’t know what’s happening here.  Haven’t watched much news lately.  I’m sure we have the normal amount of disenfranchised SJW honkies standing around somewhere.  They are always loitering around the city being upset about something.

I walk the dogs every night at 1am. Ain’t been rioted on.