Check your account email address ×

A beautiful sight to behold.

8 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

What is that 2 white guys, 1 Asian, and a black/half breed?  Pretty diverse group.  

I guess the Asian dude is Chauvin's BIL. 

Wonder what the tone of conversation will be at the family Sunday dinner this week....

13 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I see you as being an extremely weak individual. You lack both composure and a well rounded form of working intelligence. You wouldn’t stand much of a chance against a thoughtful and calm opponent. 

Well, then you better call  two state police agencies in New England, 'cause they both singled me out for my physical strength!!! LMAO!!

Oh, every brutality case on my department WAS ME, and I won them all!!! LMAO!!! 

You wanna' try again??????? LMMFAO!!!  

What is your association with blacks? 

Are you black?

Do you have a black lover? 

Just why do you defend blacks?  

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Well, then you better call  two state police agencies in New England, 'cause they both singled me out for my physical strength!!! LMAO!!

Are you black?

Keep proving me right. 

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Are you black?

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e4797937346240219d8e5

5 minutes ago, frenchy said:

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e4797937346240219d8e5

About 45 years ago there was a big club in Nashua, NH known as BROTHERS FOUR. They were having a BEST CHEST contest and the girl running it, asked me if I would participate. I passed on it. True story. 

Of course that was about 45 pounds ago, also. 

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

About 45 years ago there was a big club in Nashua, NH known as BROTHERS FOUR. They were having a BEST CHEST contest and the girl running it, asked me if I would participate. I passed on it. True story. 

Of course that was about 45 pounds ago, also. 

Wrong!!!! You were asked if you would like to suck all the cocks that were there and you happily obliged!!!! 

3 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Wrong!!!! You were asked if you would like to suck all the cocks that were there and you happily obliged!!!! 

Nope sorry, I used to lift weights, and chicks dug me. Sucks to be you!!  Bwahahahaha!!!!

27 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Nope sorry, I used to lift weights, and chicks dug me. Sucks to be you!!  Bwahahahaha!!!!

STFU !!! 

2 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Their union president is trying to get their jobs back, said they were fired without due process. :lol:

George Floyd died without due process, does he get his life back? I hope Chauvin rots in prison and the other 3 serve significant time.

the 3 will walk with probation 

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

I guess the Asian dude is Chauvin's BIL. 

Wonder what the tone of conversation will be at the family Sunday dinner this week....

x blogger in law his flip wife filed for D the day after he was arrested.  no shocker most cops his age are on wife 3 or 4 by now 

39 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

lifting weights I can see you now out there in your Speedo oild up for the boys to see . working uo a good sweat so you could really enjoy reward the community  shower.  

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Are you black?

some cop telling you you are a strong big boy when you have your dick in there ass was prob just some sort of fag dirty talk to get you off so they could get it over with and back to kicking intelligent african Americans asses to deal with there shame of what they just did and who they did it with 

wyd is going on with the self editing of FS ??

or is it Google 

or Samsung? 

Screenshot_20200604-115412.jpg

Edited by Ez ryder

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

And then, RIOTS!  Wait, merchandise will be restocked by then, right?  THIS WAS ABOUT GEORGE!!!!!

would you restock ? fuck no take that check and run . no big thing though if you are on the dole in Minneapolis you get free WiFi so Amazon may deliver . just hope you have the time to sit at the door to get your package cuz that,shit is not sticking around on the stoop very long 

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

would you restock ? fuck no take that check and run . no big thing though if you are on the dole in Minneapolis you get free WiFi so Amazon may deliver . just hope you have the time to sit at the door to get your package cuz that,shit is not sticking around on the stoop very long 

I’m sure many businesses will not be returning and the landlords will be on the hook for the repairs.  Also, many people will just move out of these shit holes.  Rent and real estate values will drop so, that will help many.....and of course, continue the problems of these liberal run shitholes.  But, meh..