Check your account email address ×

Veterans are planning a 'deployment' to Standing Rock to protest the Dakota Access Pipeline

15 minutes ago, Anler said:

So I suppose you'd have no problem running a pipeline thru your back yard? Or your front yard? Or both?

They already do. Right across the Mississipi 5 miles from the headwaters...how many people are downstream from that. Been there for 50 years. Stupid fuck. Try not to get all you info from facebook

Just now, CarlSpackler said:

They already do. Right across the Mississipi 5 miles from the headwaters...how many people are downstream from that. Been there for 50 years. Stupid fuck. Try not to get all you info from facebook

Any plans for its replacement? Typical pipeline life is 50 years.

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Any plans for its replacement? Typical pipeline life is 50 years.

They already have. But now the whiny bitch enviro freaks bitch when you do that. They want spills. They also killed the poor 47 fuckers in Quebec with the oil train derailment. There is no safer way to move oil. Educate yourself....

4 minutes ago, CarlSpackler said:

They already have. But now the whiny bitch enviro freaks bitch when you do that. They want spills. They also killed the poor 47 fuckers in Quebec with the oil train derailment. There is no safer way to move oil. Educate yourself....

Lol. I've worked in natural gas for 14 years, son. Nothing you can tell me that I don't already know.

Just now, CarlSpackler said:

Then don't bait me with stupid fucking questions....and you know shit about moving crude.

I know the oilies are lazy fucks that don't inspect their pipelines very well and give the rest of us a bad name because they're greedy and fucking negligent.

11 hours ago, Cold War said:

No.

Exactly.  Welfare scabs.

10 hours ago, motonoggin said:

I know it's hard for you selfish fucks to imagine, but a lot of these people have taken time off from their jobs, or quit them altogether to go to North Dakota and support the efforts there. 

And it won't fucking matter one bit who has a job when you can't drink the fucking water. 

LMAO taking time off work.  Are you fucking retarded??

If these scabs put this much effort into a job the world would be a better place.

Pull the workers out and nuke the fucking site.

1 hour ago, CarlSpackler said:

Your yard... Stupid fuck... Pay attention

2 hours ago, Anler said:

So I suppose you'd have no problem running a pipeline thru your back yard? Or your front yard? Or both?

21 minutes ago, Anler said:

Your yard... Stupid fuck... Pay attention

I do. My brother maintains it....mouth breather. There are a dozen pipelines that cross the mississipi within 30 miles of my house. Every one on the right of way gets paid, and has been for decades. You are a stupid clueless fuck tard. Take your fucking horse to work in the AM, don't use the asphalt road, and tell your boyfriend his tampon and the elastic on his panties are no longer availible. .....so fucking shut your vage.