Check your account email address ×

The pro riot crowd on this site would call him a uncle tom

yeah it is fucked . I drove by a bar burnt to the ground and some guy was crying leaning on the hood of his car with his bud giving him the shoulder pat . you could tell it was his place . place was a total loss and still on fire . never a nice place just your corner dive . I would guess a lot of these guys may have let there,policy laps because of being shut down for 60 days . or they don't have the terrorism Ryder. I know I have it not much money lime 5 bucks a mo but I have thought a few,times why am I paying for this shit 

12 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

yeah it is fucked . I drove by a bar burnt to the ground and some guy was crying leaning on the hood of his car with his bud giving him the shoulder pat . you could tell it was his place . place was a total loss and still on fire . never a nice place just your corner dive . I would guess a lot of these guys may have let there,policy laps because of being shut down for 60 days . or they don't have the terrorism Ryder. I know I have it not much money lime 5 bucks a mo but I have thought a few,times why am I paying for this shit 

Well, those owners will come to realize the plight of the joggers and work hard to change their way of thinking and social outlooks for the better now.  Also, all of their all patrons, friends, family and so on will all do the same I’m sure.

Yes, I’m sure that’s how all this works every time.

21 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

How do you know it wasnt a grease fire? 

20 minutes ago, Anler said:

Seriously? This video looks like its from the 80's or 90's. 

Rodney King riots maybe???? Definitely non current

35 minutes ago, Anler said:

Roofs always go quick

crazy shit is a abc down the block did not go up . you could tell they attempted to light the stacks of shingles they had stacked in re oh doors and gates . man if those would have started all those shingles and a building full of siding would have burned black for days 

46 minutes ago, Anler said:

Seriously? This video looks like its from the 80's or 90's. 

True,not near as good as the video of the NY cops washing away those Jews.  JT always posts the good stuff.