Check your account email address ×

Spot fucking on

This is pretty clear

Also what’s clear is the red state retarded meat puppet faggot governors are opening it up wide as fuck and lying about their numbers to help the R admin

Pathetic in both ends 

SoDak is doing great. Bars and restaurants are back open, life is basically back to normal. No worries here. The economy here is going to come back very strong. 

I dislike how dumb our state GOP leadership is on social issues but overall they do a fine job. Any proposition of an income tax is laughed off the legislative floor and the budget is consistently balanced. 

Obviously our circumstances are different than NY for example, that’s what our Governor said from the start and she was spot on. I don’t consider myself a supporter of her but she was absolutely right. 

• Like 1

AK is all opened back up too.  The last CV death here was almost a month ago.  It was my friends grandfather.  He was 90 with stage 4 lung cancer.  He wasn't expected to make it past summer anyway.  

Glad things are getting back to normal around here.  

Edited by AKIQPilot

5 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

AK is all opened back up too.  The last CV death here was almost a month ago.  It was my friends grandfather.  He was 90 with stage 4 lung cancer.  He wasn't expected to make it past summer anyway.  

Glad things are getting back to normal around here.  

I should think so, what do you have like 500k people in 500 billion sq miles or something...

:saluting:

8 hours ago, f7ben said:

This is pretty clear

Also what’s clear is the red state retarded meat puppet faggot governors are opening it up wide as fuck and lying about their numbers to help the R admin

Pathetic in both ends 

You need to get an extra large dose of Cuntfreezer® and soothe that nasty gash of yours.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Only the Neanderthal knuckledragging republicans can make a pandemic political.

There’s no way I’d miss a chance to listen to you converse in person.  Right up until the point where I realized I needed to put a butter knife in your ear in the name of humanity.