Check your account email address ×

Wisconsin cancels the state fair

oh for sure they want to shut that down they cant have dimentia joe uo tgere rambling on .there are multiple reasons the dems are working overtime to keep the sheep in line and in fear and shut down . none revolve around the health of some lady in hospice in a nursing home 

10 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

oh for sure they want to shut that down they cant have dimentia joe uo tgere rambling on .there are multiple reasons the dems are working overtime to keep the sheep in line and in fear and shut down . none revolve around the health of some lady in hospice in a nursing home 

Pretty much.

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Fake virus.

Nope....virus is very real.....the reaction has been overdone.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, jammin said:

bummer. Put up a sign that says enter at ur own risk. Go, don't go, etc

We have a little league field at near the factory that we let teams and kids from town use.   We've learned from the local youth teams that its advisable for us to have all the kids/parents sign a waiver releasing us from liability if someone gets sick.   Now the league carries its own insurance for normal things like a twisted ankle or what not but does not cover this.   What a fucking joke....we have to worry about someone suing us because a kid might have got covid from being on our diamond?   We were asked if we would make sure everything is disinfected.   WTFF.   Fucking lawyer scumbags.   Simply solution.   Close the field. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, Highmark said:

We have a little league field at near the factory that we let teams and kids from town use.   We've learned from the local youth teams that its advisable for us to have all the kids/parents sign a waiver releasing us from liability if someone gets sick.   Now the league carries its own insurance for normal things like a twisted ankle or what not but does not cover this.   What a fucking joke....we have to worry about someone suing us because a kid might have got covid from being on our diamond?   We were asked if we would make sure everything is disinfected.   WTFF.   Fucking lawyer scumbags.   Simply solution.   Close the field. 

I don't think there would be any way to prove where someone contracted the virus.

https://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/coronavirus-can-i-be-liable-for-getting-someone-else-sick.html

Edited by racer254

38 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I don't think there would be any way to prove where someone contracted the virus.

https://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/coronavirus-can-i-be-liable-for-getting-someone-else-sick.html

I agree.   Still have to pay a lawyer to fight it. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Good point.

Generally speaking when you give someone permission to use your property you are free from liability except if the injured person can prove you did something on the property to set them up to be harmed.  Even then it is supposed to be intentional not a natural act like shutting a gate or something else you would normally do on your property.   We went thru this for years with the landowners for our local snowmobile club.   We would give them a sheet containing the state law.   In the end we caved and just got insurance anyway.

No matter what state law or a liability waiver says lawyers will still convince people to file a suit in hope for a quick settlement.

On 5/28/2020 at 6:09 PM, Highmark said:

UNfortunatly , that is the route many would take.

22 hours ago, Highmark said:

Generally speaking when you give someone permission to use your property you are free from liability except if the injured person can prove you did something on the property to set them up to be harmed.  Even then it is supposed to be intentional not a natural act like shutting a gate or something else you would normally do on your property.   We went thru this for years with the landowners for our local snowmobile club.   We would give them a sheet containing the state law.   In the end we caved and just got insurance anyway.

No matter what state law or a liability waiver says lawyers will still convince people to file a suit in hope for a quick settlement.

Depends on the state. Here in NH if you let people use your land and don't charge them anything , you are not liable for anything that happens to them. In Mass , they will sue you if the fence you put up to keep them out wasn't high enough and they walked past the no trespassing sign and climbed the fence.

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The kaRooNa scare will be over by then....I just have a feeling.

if we don't have body's pulling up 3 weeks from now there needs to be another round of riots 

6 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

if we don't have body's pulling up 3 weeks from now there needs to be another round of riots 

Oh, as soon as the shelves are flush with merchandise again, BAM!  It’s on like popcorn!

Serious note, Haydays being cancelled is gonna chap my fucking ass.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, as soon as the shelves are flush with merchandise again, BAM!  It’s on like popcorn!

Serious note, Haydays being cancelled is gonna chap my fucking ass.

there is a petition going around to keep it going . I did not bother posting it in cunt central seeing as only like 5vof is have sleds any way .

it is coming down to some MN law about events like hay days can be held accountable ie lawsuits  if some one gets sick in the crowds I guess from talking with a woman i know on there board 

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

there is a petition going around to keep it going . I did not bother posting it in cunt central seeing as only like 5vof is have sleds any way .

it is coming down to some MN law about events like hay days can be held accountable ie lawsuits  if some one gets sick in the crowds I guess from talking with a woman i know on there board 

I say move the site to WI....and keep it there.  I know a lot has to stay on the current site but, we all have to do something.  Fuck MN.

33 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I say move the site to WI....and keep it there.  I know a lot has to stay on the current site but, we all have to do something.  Fuck 

it is a fucked up deal . I know most people have zero idea just how much money that days gets to local clubs every year .

just my little slice of the West metro 3 small clubs that are really all  together working the same trails using the same equipment etc etc will be short like 5k if hay days dose not go down and there are 100s of clubs just like ours who get hay days grants to keep this shit show rolling .