Check your account email address ×

Absentee Voting and Fraud

The Wisconsin Election Commission (WEC) won’t give any individuals’ names, but it finally released the list of counties where it suspects voter fraud may have occurred during the 2018 Fall General Election to the MacIver News Service (MNS).

The request, filed over two months ago, was for the names of the 43 individuals and the counties where they allegedly illegal voted. WEC had identified them using the Electronic Registration Information Center (ERIC) and recommended their district attorneys investigate them on Mar. 5th.

The incidents involved 19 different counties. According to the Wisconsin Circuit Court Access system, there has not been a single case of election fraud filed anywhere in Wisconsin since WEC made its recommendations. Dane County had the most referrals: 8 of them. Walworth County came in second with 7 referrals. Kenosha and Milwaukee both had 5 incidents.

WEC apparently only ran the query through ERIC. It has not conducted its own investigation into the alleged incidents of voter fraud.

“The Commission has not independently confirmed the voting activity of any of the individuals referred or the accuracy of the information reflected in the data matching results. The Commission has also not made any preliminary determination as to whether any of the named individuals may be guilty of illegally voting. At this point the Commission has reviewed the information provided by ERIC and is forwarding information to local district attorneys who would be responsible for conducting any investigation if they so choose,” Reid Magney, WEC Public Information Officer, explained in a letter to MNS.

All 43 incidents involved two states. Illinois was the most popular second state to commit voter fraud in, according to the recommendations. There were 26 incidents involving Wisconsin’s neighbor to the south. Colorado came in second place with 6 incidents, and Washington was third with 4 incidents. Other states included New Mexico, Nevada, and Iowa.

The most common way to commit voter fraud (allegedly) was to vote absentee in one state and then vote in person at the polls in Wisconsin. That’s what happened in 22 of the instances.

Absentee voting in Wisconsin accounted for 13 of the cases. Of those, 7 also voted absentee in the second state.

There were 8 people who seem to have voted at the polls in Wisconsin on Election Day, and then drove across the state line to vote again in Illinois. Only three of them were from border counties. The rest came from Milwaukee, Dane, and Racine Counties.

https://www.maciverinstitute.com/2020/05/state-suspects-voter-fraud-committed-in-19-wisconsin-counties/?fbclid=IwAR3xPXt_scbHOuoZ4lDg_WfKz-BFDUgnwLvOG8byZKlCozANo2GH8Pjs6_I

• Platinum Contributing Member

15% of absentee ballots are never counted because people fail filling them out in some way.   

Seen another report where absentee ballots typically help republicans by a pretty significant margin.

I find it a bit odd that democraps are pushing for mail in ballots so strongly considering what is known about them.  

21 minutes ago, Highmark said:

15% of absentee ballots are never counted because people fail filling them out in some way.   

Seen another report where absentee ballots typically help republicans by a pretty significant margin.

I find it a bit odd that democraps are pushing for mail in ballots so strongly considering what is known about them.  

Well, many military vote by absentee, so that should help repubs.  Then again, mail in ballots are easily to commit fraud with.  Hell, look at all the stimulus checks went out to deceased voters.

14 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Well, many military vote by absentee, so that should help repubs.  Then again, mail in ballots are easily to commit fraud with.  Hell, look at all the stimulus checks went out to deceased voters.

Already reports of the same people receiving multiple mail in ballots.  Its ripe for fraud.  

23 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Already reports of the same people receiving multiple mail in ballots.  Its ripe for fraud.  

Yep, and how do you negate that vote or multiple votes?   No one knows who those votes were for and how is it possible to receive multiple mail in ballots?

Just now, racer254 said:

Yep, and how do you negate that vote or multiple votes?   No one knows who those votes were for and how is it possible to receive multiple mail in ballots?

People would send them in willingly not understanding the serious consequences of what level of crime it is voting multiple times.   

21 minutes ago, Highmark said:

People would send them in willingly not understanding the serious consequences of what level of crime it is voting multiple times.   

That's exactly what many want to happen.

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

That's exactly what many want to happen.

My son's girlfriend had multiple stimulus checks direct deposited into her account.   She informed the bank and they said they were already aware and notifying the proper people.   Bet it was happening all over. 

Edited by Highmark

6 hours ago, racer254 said:

The Wisconsin Election Commission (WEC) won’t give any individuals’ names, but it finally released the list of counties where it suspects voter fraud may have occurred during the 2018 Fall General Election to the MacIver News Service (MNS).

The request, filed over two months ago, was for the names of the 43 individuals and the counties where they allegedly illegal voted. WEC had identified them using the Electronic Registration Information Center (ERIC) and recommended their district attorneys investigate them on Mar. 5th.

The incidents involved 19 different counties. According to the Wisconsin Circuit Court Access system, there has not been a single case of election fraud filed anywhere in Wisconsin since WEC made its recommendations. Dane County had the most referrals: 8 of them. Walworth County came in second with 7 referrals. Kenosha and Milwaukee both had 5 incidents.

WEC apparently only ran the query through ERIC. It has not conducted its own investigation into the alleged incidents of voter fraud.

“The Commission has not independently confirmed the voting activity of any of the individuals referred or the accuracy of the information reflected in the data matching results. The Commission has also not made any preliminary determination as to whether any of the named individuals may be guilty of illegally voting. At this point the Commission has reviewed the information provided by ERIC and is forwarding information to local district attorneys who would be responsible for conducting any investigation if they so choose,” Reid Magney, WEC Public Information Officer, explained in a letter to MNS.

All 43 incidents involved two states. Illinois was the most popular second state to commit voter fraud in, according to the recommendations. There were 26 incidents involving Wisconsin’s neighbor to the south. Colorado came in second place with 6 incidents, and Washington was third with 4 incidents. Other states included New Mexico, Nevada, and Iowa.

The most common way to commit voter fraud (allegedly) was to vote absentee in one state and then vote in person at the polls in Wisconsin. That’s what happened in 22 of the instances.

Absentee voting in Wisconsin accounted for 13 of the cases. Of those, 7 also voted absentee in the second state.

There were 8 people who seem to have voted at the polls in Wisconsin on Election Day, and then drove across the state line to vote again in Illinois. Only three of them were from border counties. The rest came from Milwaukee, Dane, and Racine Counties.

https://www.maciverinstitute.com/2020/05/state-suspects-voter-fraud-committed-in-19-wisconsin-counties/?fbclid=IwAR3xPXt_scbHOuoZ4lDg_WfKz-BFDUgnwLvOG8byZKlCozANo2GH8Pjs6_I

Take some time and think, look at the actual low number and the fact they were caught, if you actually completely understand the process you would know that a very low percentage of voters knowingly commit fraud, and that if the election board knows what they are doing the ones that do get caught. Many people believe that if they have dual residence they can vote in both states and it is ignorance rather than some overall plot to illegally vote.  

Racer you are about as, a one sided political hack as there is, and you love your party more than most anyone, would you vote illegally by absentee ballot?  The big problem with  absentee ballots is when a political committee member gets people to apply for them then fill them out for them.  

This is just one more overblown problem that makes the always play the victim and can't understand that someone may have a different outlook than me party to cry about.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Take some time and think, look at the actual low number and the fact they were caught, if you actually completely understand the process you would know that a very low percentage of voters knowingly commit fraud, and that if the election board knows what they are doing the ones that do get caught. Many people believe that if they have dual residence they can vote in both states and it is ignorance rather than some overall plot to illegally vote.  

Racer you are about as, a one sided political hack as there is, and you love your party more than most anyone, would you vote illegally by absentee ballot?  The big problem with  absentee ballots is when a political committee member gets people to apply for them then fill them out for them.  

This is just one more overblown problem that makes the always play the victim and can't understand that someone may have a different outlook than me party to cry about.

He is a fucking moron following the lead of The Orange Fucktard.

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/05/trumps-false-tweet-about-michigan-absentee-ballot-applications/

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, 1jkw said:

12 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He is a fucking moron following the lead of The Orange Fucktard.

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/05/trumps-false-tweet-about-michigan-absentee-ballot-applications/

The multiple stimulus checks prove exactly how good the government is at their quality control.   And both you know that it is very hard to track voter fraud.  The excuses are rampant.

25 minutes ago, racer254 said:

The multiple stimulus checks prove exactly how good the government is at their quality control.   And both you know that it is very hard to track voter fraud.  The excuses are rampant.

Stimulus checks were issued in a panic by the federal government whereas voting is handled by local county, township and city clerks...comparing the two is fucking beyond stupid even for you. 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Stimulus checks were issued in a panic by the federal government whereas voting is handled by local county, township and city clerks...comparing the two is fucking beyond stupid even for you. 

Issued in a panic!!!  You are ignorant as fuck.   I know plenty of people who haven't yet gotten a stimulus check and haven't gotten UI either, and they applied in March.  A panic my ass.  This is full blown inept government, and you can bet the same happens with absentee ballots.   And I am sure you will believe that this is some big partisan rant, right.  Preventing voter fraud must be strictly one sided.   FFS, if that isn't ironic hypocrisy from you.

14 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Issued in a panic!!!  You are ignorant as fuck.   I know plenty of people who haven't yet gotten a stimulus check and haven't gotten UI either, and they applied in March.  A panic my ass.  This is full blown inept government, and you can bet the same happens with absentee ballots.   And I am sure you will believe that this is some big partisan rant, right.  Preventing voter fraud must be strictly one sided.   FFS, if that isn't ironic hypocrisy from you.

WGAF...the state mails an application which the voter fills out and returns to their local clerk. Mixing these issues is assinine. Also the various state UI systems are old and were not designed to handle these unprecedented numbers of claimants. 

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

WGAF...the state mails an application which the voter fills out and returns to their local clerk. Mixing these issues is assinine. Also the various state UI systems are old and were not designed to handle these unprecedented numbers of claimants. 

Just now, Skidooski said:

What was the story with these? 

I have no idea but we received 3 at our house...one for my wife, myself and daughter. They are applications that have to be filled out and sent to your local clerk where they verify  your information and compare the signature on your voter registration to the application   and then you are sent a ballot. The dope in the WH said that Michigan sent out over 7 million BALLOTS...he is an idiot like Racer. 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I have no idea but we received 3 at our house...one for my wife, myself and daughter. They are applications that have to be filled out and sent to your local clerk where they verify  your information and compare the signature on your voter registration to the application   and then you are sent a ballot. The dope in the WH said that Michigan sent out over 7 million BALLOTS...he is an idiot like Racer. 

And yet you have no idea.   LOL 

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Curious if it's the same story off FakeBook that I noticed going around yesterday or someone completely different is all

image.png.7d250109d37fc17904fff86ed6639389.png

During his guilty plea hearing, Demuro admitted that while serving as an elected municipal Judge of Elections, he accepted bribes in the form of money and other things of value in exchange for adding ballots to increase the vote totals for certain candidates on the voting machines in his jurisdiction and for certifying tallies of all the ballots, including the fraudulent ballots. Demuro further admitted that a local political consultant gave him directions and paid him money to add votes for candidates supported by the consultant, including candidates for judicial office whose campaigns actually hired the consultant, and other candidates for various federal, state and local elective offices preferred by that consultant for a variety of reasons. Demuro also admitted that the votes he added in exchange for payments by the political consultant increased the number of votes fraudulently recorded and tallied for the consultant’s clients and preferred candidates, thereby diluting the ballots cast by actual voters

6 minutes ago, Snake said:

During his guilty plea hearing, Demuro admitted that while serving as an elected municipal Judge of Elections, he accepted bribes in the form of money and other things of value in exchange for adding ballots to increase the vote totals for certain candidates on the voting machines in his jurisdiction and for certifying tallies of all the ballots, including the fraudulent ballots. Demuro further admitted that a local political consultant gave him directions and paid him money to add votes for candidates supported by the consultant, including candidates for judicial office whose campaigns actually hired the consultant, and other candidates for various federal, state and local elective offices preferred by that consultant for a variety of reasons. Demuro also admitted that the votes he added in exchange for payments by the political consultant increased the number of votes fraudulently recorded and tallied for the consultant’s clients and preferred candidates, thereby diluting the ballots cast by actual voters

"McSwain’s office did not name the candidates and it was unclear if they had won their elections.   "

Because it is hard to figure this out after the fact.   But that is what makes this type of voter fraud so hard to reverse.

The cluelessness of the Trump tards on this issue is comical. As someone who has used an absentee ballot on 2 occasions I can tell you it’s more difificult due to the security process than showing up to vote at a polling place.

17 hours ago, Mainecat said:

The republicans worry about too many people voting. I wonder why?

absentee ballots are nothing new. 

why do you worry about neededing a I'd to vote ?  

you need a I'd to cash your stimulus check