Check your account email address ×

9 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

You're just jealous I have 28 acres of paradise with radiant heat while you're just sitting there wiping special puddin' off your dogs chin so your mother doesn't find out and kick you out of the trailer again. :lol:

28 acres? Am I supposed to be impressed? My fukkin lawns are almost 28 acres, let alone the 130 acres of woods!! 

Forget it GROUSER, if this Corona keeps up, you'll be on welfare before ya' know it.

Hey, I need a yard helper!!!! $22.00 an hour, cash!!!   

2 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

What possible difference does that make?

To me, it makes a difference. That transient, semi-employed, meth-head, cop-hatin', uneducated, indigenous disgrace of a human being, posts about a Snap-On truck, but doesn't say where it is!! 

He supposedly lives in Tanana, well that's just a wilderness village, with no road. The road ends ACROSS the river, 7 miles north of that shit-hole. 

Next is Manley Hot Springs, about 250 miles, east of there. So is this where that cumquart saw the truck?? 

Next even further, is Fairbanks. Is this where that street-bum lives now?

It was a simple question, but notice that the RAHTARD couldn't answer!!! See, now you know why the kid is a broke-ass, no Win MAg .338,  no-job, walkin' down the street, homeless creature of the pavement. 

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

28 acres? Am I supposed to be impressed? My fukkin lawns are almost 28 acres, let alone the 130 acres of woods!! 

Forget it GROUSER, if this Corona keeps up, you'll be on welfare before ya' know it.

guy I keep telling you thats the countys land.  Your in a nursing home not your own estate.  

• Haha 4

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Holy shit.  Nips new name is Cum Salmon of FS.  That has a nice ring to it.  .  

Nips the cum salmon.  :lol:  

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Nips the cum salmon.  :lol:  

I must really get ta' you faggots. What is it my wealth. my estate, my broads!!! 

Just what is it?????? 

8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Sorry man, not impressed.

14 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Sorry man, not impressed.

You would be if you knew where I was located. 28 acre lawn is small in Vermont, here it's a big deal.

Might you open a can of    STFU!!!!!

20 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

i might b a chum salmon, but that is better than u the cum salmon, living in a sea of homosexual jizz. good job faggot

So Cum Salmon have camouflage heads and trout belly arms, interesting.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

To me, it makes a difference. That transient, semi-employed, meth-head, cop-hatin', uneducated, indigenous disgrace of a human being, posts about a Snap-On truck, but doesn't say where it is!! 

He supposedly lives in Tanana, well that's just a wilderness village, with no road. The road ends ACROSS the river, 7 miles north of that shit-hole. 

Next is Manley Hot Springs, about 250 miles, east of there. So is this where that cumquart saw the truck?? 

Next even further, is Fairbanks. Is this where that street-bum lives now?

It was a simple question, but notice that the RAHTARD couldn't answer!!! See, now you know why the kid is a broke-ass, no Win MAg .338,  no-job, walkin' down the street, homeless creature of the pavement. 

why dont u come up here and find out yourself. r u scared? is that why u got named the site chicken shit? with all the wealth why don't u pay momo for a private helicopter flight? site chicken shit

2 hours ago, 1jkw said:

So, you suck nigga-dick, and swallow. Ewww. 

2 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

why dont u come up here and find out yourself. r u scared? is that why u got named the site chicken shit? with all the wealth why don't u pay momo for a private helicopter flight? site chicken shit

HA!HA!HA! Momo private flight!!!! STFU, you slimy salmon!!!

16 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

You would be if you knew where I was located. 28 acre lawn is small in Vermont, here it's a big deal.

Might you open a can of    STFU!!!!!

You live in Vermont?  

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

You live in Vermont?  

No, I was trying to tell that jerk that was not impressed with how big my grasslands were, that where I am, it is a big deal. 

I'm near Manchester, NH. 

In Vermont they mow areas that are hundreds of acres. 

1 hour ago, 800 Dragon said:

LMFAO !! 

That's not funny, you queer. I was the one that called him CHUM SALMON first, so it doesn't count. Try again....MAJOR FAIL. 

Is it my broads or my money that bothers you???? 

16 hours ago, 1jkw said:

No they have nothing, because they've NEVER had the BALLS to post any pics of themselves. Kinda' like you!!!!

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

No they have nothing, because they've NEVER had the BALLS to post any pics of themselves. Kinda' like you!!!!

You tell em Z!

4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

No, I was trying to tell that jerk that was not impressed with how big my grasslands were, that where I am, it is a big deal. 

I'm near Manchester, NH. 

In Vermont they mow areas that are hundreds of acres. 

That's not funny, you queer. I was the one that called him CHUM SALMON first, so it doesn't count. Try again....MAJOR FAIL. 

Is it my broads or my money that bothers you???? 

Still not impressed.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kev144 said:

You tell em Z!

Hey Kev, how's it goin'?  Covid up there? Sucks around here. 

I wonder if TUFF MARINE is still crankin' the boats out, or is shut down???     

Here's to TUFF 28/860s, King crab, lobster, and grilled steaks!          :bc: