Check your account email address ×

Two Elderly People Assassinated for Being White..

26 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Crime, education and income all mirror one another and the decline of the two parent household.

By far and away the most significant factors?   LBJ's Great Society and Roe v. Wade.   

Of course, it's the white man's fault...not.

Everyone has lived under the same system yet not everyone is terrorizing the streets. Terrorizing the streets despite all of the affirmative action, set-asides, give aways, etc. 

It's important to learn more about the problem first. That's where Colin's books and vids come in. There are others tracking it too but Colin is the preeminent expert. And he's no wing-nut, he has a list of credentials a mile long...

Edited by Phoenix

Check this out, it's right from the horses mouth.

Nathan McCall:The fellas and I were hanging out on our corner one afternoon when the strangest thing happened. A white boy, who appeared to be about eighteen or nineteen years old, came pedaling a bicycle casually through the neighborhood. I don’t know if he was lost or just confused, but he was definitely in the wrong place to be doing the tourist bit. Somebody spotted him and pointed him out to the rest of us. ”Look! What’s that motherf—a doin’ ridin’ through here?! Is he crraaaazy?!

A1nOsgn9gNL.jpgIt was automatic. We all took off after him. We caught him on Cavalier Boulevard [in Portsmouth, Virginia] and knocked him off the bike. He fell to the ground and it was all over. We were on him like white on rice. Ignoring the passing cars, we stomped him and kicked him. My stick partners kicked him in the head and face and watched the blood gush from his mouth. I kicked him in the stomach and nuts, where I knew it would hurt. Every time I drove my foot into his balls, I felt better; with each blow delivered, I gritted my teeth as I remembered some recent racial slight...

The racial slights were things like shopkeepers following him around in stores because they suspected he might shoplift. Actually he was much worse than that, armed robber, rapist, and several other things, including more recently.a reporter for the Washington Post and a journalism teacher at Emory. He has just written a novel about "gentrification."

Print Friendly and PDF

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah you're a racist dumbfuck in addition to being a self important shitbag...pretty simple really. :thumb:

well compared to a layabout for the time being on the wagon alcoholic who's one of the most miserable troll bastards to grace these forums, trust me, I"m ok with that coming from the likes of you.  :thumbsup:

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

well compared to a layabout for the time being on the wagon alcoholic who's one of the most miserable troll bastards to grace these forums, trust me, I"m ok with that coming from the likes of you.  :thumbsup:

He's turning into a moonbat.

12 minutes ago, Snake said:

He's turning into a moonbat.

Heyyyyy now…..he calls people crackheads, racist shitbags, makes comments about peoples relationship history's and ex wives, etc., ......there is no need for me to adhere to any reasonable expectations of civility.  Talk like a dirtbag get treated like one.  Pretty simple concept.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, f7ben said:

About 10x more white on white violence out there but Feebnix doesn’t post any of that.....I wonder why

Because most the ones posted, are done because of race you dummy...

5 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

We know all that.  Lets talk about the other statistics Dan.

Blacks hating on whites?

You got something to say you mealy mouthed dingleberry?

:lol:

3 hours ago, Phoenix said:

Nathan McCall:The fellas and I were hanging out on our corner one afternoon when the strangest thing happened. A white boy, who appeared to be about eighteen or nineteen years old, came pedaling a bicycle casually through the neighborhood. I don’t know if he was lost or just confused, but he was definitely in the wrong place to be doing the tourist bit. Somebody spotted him and pointed him out to the rest of us. ”Look! What’s that motherf—a doin’ ridin’ through here?! Is he crraaaazy?!

A1nOsgn9gNL.jpgIt was automatic. We all took off after him. We caught him on Cavalier Boulevard [in Portsmouth, Virginia] and knocked him off the bike. He fell to the ground and it was all over. We were on him like white on rice. Ignoring the passing cars, we stomped him and kicked him. My stick partners kicked him in the head and face and watched the blood gush from his mouth. I kicked him in the stomach and nuts, where I knew it would hurt. Every time I drove my foot into his balls, I felt better; with each blow delivered, I gritted my teeth as I remembered some recent racial slight...

The racial slights were things like shopkeepers following him around in stores because they suspected he might shoplift. Actually he was much worse than that, armed robber, rapist, and several other things, including more recently.a reporter for the Washington Post and a journalism teacher at Emory. He has just written a novel about "gentrification."

Print Friendly and PDF

And the above would almost never happen in a white neighborhood...

• Like 1

It looks like there’s a clear gender component to crime.  I just looked it up and looks like males are responsible for 88% of murders.  Basically all crime categories except for prostitution seem to be higher for men.  I’ve been told there’s no toxic masculinity though so I’m not sure what to make of it.  Must be LBJ’s great society or Roe. :dunno:

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2012/crime-in-the-u.s.-2012/tables/42tabledatadecoverviewpdf/table_42_arrests_by_sex_2012.xls

6E184672-2056-49B1-89F5-1CC0EEFFCC92.jpeg

Edited by XC.Morrison

2 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

It looks like there’s a clear gender component to crime.  I just looked it up and looks like males are responsible for 88% of murders.  Basically all crime categories except for prostitution seem to be higher for men.  I’ve been told there’s no toxic masculinity though so I’m not sure what to make of it.  Must be LBJ’s great society or Roe. :dunno:

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2012/crime-in-the-u.s.-2012/tables/42tabledatadecoverviewpdf/table_42_arrests_by_sex_2012.xls

It's genetics. Same reason why black males who comprise about 4% of the population commit about 50% of murders.

That "toxic masculinity" is what built the modern world. It invented virtually all of the medical technology that is responsible for me (and you?) even being alive right now. 

6 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

I always like to give you credit for trying to do the homework for narrative shifting.  It’s like being good at math in gym class. :lmao:

A5D80A6F-E487-4E72-97B9-8A5DB679CEFA.jpeg

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Phoenix said:

Print Friendly and PDF

I grew up with that. There were lots of neighborhoods all over Chicago that if a black person was seen walking around or whatever they would get attacked. The message was dont come here. It went all the way into the 90's, some towns when a black family would move in their houses and property would get vandalized until they moved. 

Many suburban town police got busted for racial profiling meaning they were mostly pulling over and ticketing vehicles with black drivers. It kind of came to a head when in Bridgeport (neighborhood Mayor Daley lived in and grew up in) the mayors nephew beat the shit out of a semi retarded black kid for riding his bike thru the neighborhood. That made national news and it finally started to come to an end. 

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

I grew up with that. There were lots of neighborhoods all over Chicago that if a black person was seen walking around or whatever they would get attacked. The message was dont come here. It went all the way into the 90's, some towns when a black family would move in their houses and property would get vandalized until they moved. 

Many suburban town police got busted for racial profiling meaning they were mostly pulling over and ticketing vehicles with black drivers. It kind of came to a head when in Bridgeport (neighborhood Mayor Daley lived in and grew up in) the mayors nephew beat the shit out of a semi retarded black kid for riding his bike thru the neighborhood. That made national news and it finally started to come to an end. 

Yea, with black gangs roving around savaging people, I could see why you don't live around them.

Post up all the legit instances of white on black mob violence and I'll post up the black on white mob violence and we'll let reality decide. Fair enough?

I'll start things off with this sjw, who moved To Baltimore to 'help make a difference' in the hood. The hood made a difference in him though, when 3 of it's inhabitants when to his house and blew his brains out...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/2OZqJgKpvkAi/

1 minute ago, Phoenix said:

Yea, with black gangs roving around savaging people, I could see why you don't live around them.

Post up all the legit instances of white on black mob violence and I'll post up the black on white mob violence and we'll let reality decide. Fair enough?

I'll start things off with this sjw, who moved To Baltimore to 'help make a difference' in the hood. The hood made a difference in him though, when 3 of it's inhabitants when to his house and blew his brains out...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/2OZqJgKpvkAi/

Yeah I don't have that kind of time but it happened everyday growing up in the 70's and 80's. I don't need to remind myself about it. And it isn't going to change your opinions. 

I work in pretty much all of the bad neighborhoods around here, haven't been mobbed to death yet. 

Just now, Anler said:

Yeah I don't have that kind of time but it happened everyday growing up in the 70's and 80's. I don't need to remind myself about it. And it isn't going to change your opinions. 

I work in pretty much all of the bad neighborhoods around here, haven't been mobbed to death yet. 

I deal in facts, you deal in bullshit. And when called on your bullshit, you put out more bullshit. 

You can talk all you want but your actions tell the story. You choose to keep your family Away from blacks. You go walk around those bad neighborhoods at night with a bodycam on and I'll do the same in a bad white neighborhood and we'll compare stories...

5 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

I deal in facts, you deal in bullshit. And when called on your bullshit, you put out more bullshit. 

You can talk all you want but your actions tell the story. You choose to keep your family Away from blacks. You go walk around those bad neighborhoods at night with a bodycam on and I'll do the same in a bad white neighborhood and we'll compare stories...

Are you going to vote for Joe Biden?  He's got a pretty good record when it comes to cracking down on crime.

• Comprehensive Control Act: This 1984 law, spearheaded by Biden and Sen. Strom Thurmond (R-SC), expanded federal drug trafficking penalties and civil asset forfeiture, which allows police to seize and absorb someone’s property — whether cash, cars, guns, or something else — without proving the person is guilty of a crime.
  • Anti-Drug Abuse Act of 1986: This law, sponsored and partly written by Biden, ratcheted up penalties for drug crimes. It also created a big sentencing disparity between crack and powder cocaine; even though the drugs are pharmacologically similar, the law made it so someone would need to possess 100 times the amount of powder cocaine to be eligible for the same mandatory minimum sentence for crack. Since crack is more commonly used by black Americans, this sentencing disparity helped fuel big racial disparities in incarceration.
  • Anti-Drug Abuse Act of 1988: This law, co-sponsored by Biden, increased prison sentences for drug possession, enhanced penalties for transporting drugs, and established the Office of National Drug Control Policy, which coordinates and leads federal anti-drug efforts.
  • The Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act of 1994, H.R. 3355, Pub.L. 103–322 is an Act of Congress dealing with crime and law enforcement; it became law in 1994. It is the largest crime bill in the history of the United States and consisted of 356 pages that provided for 100,000 new police officers, $9.7 billion in funding for prisons and $6.1 billion in funding for prevention programs, which were designed with significant input from experienced police officers.[1] Sponsored by Representative Jack Brooks of Texas, the bill was originally written by Senator Joe Biden of Delaware and then was passed by Congress and signed into law by President Bill Clinton.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

STFU dude. You really dont know what the fuck you are talking about. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Anler said:

It's not like that today tho ...

1 hour ago, Phoenix said:

LMAO. Yes sure all the videos all are lying and they're raciss too!

See Pahoenix, a lot of people think that because nothing has happened to them yet, nothing WILL happen. They think that because Jimmy the black guy at work, is a cool shit, all blacks are cool.

THIS IS THE FATAL ERROR!!!!!!!!!!

They just can't comprehend that for every JIMMY, there's a fukkin Antwoine that wants to bash fukkin Whitey's head in!!  

I have never said I am better than any black man!!

I have said that I am rabidly anti-violence!!

That's my problem with blacks...………….VIOLENCE!!!!  

5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

See Pahoenix, a lot of people think that because nothing has happened to them yet, nothing WILL happen. They think that because Jimmy the black guy at work, is a cool shit, all blacks are cool.

THIS IS THE FATAL ERROR!!!!!!!!!!

They just can't comprehend that for every JIMMY, there's a fukkin Antwoine that wants to bash fukkin Whitey's head in!!  

I have never said I am better than any black man!!

I have said that I am rabidly anti-violence!!

That's my problem with blacks...………….VIOLENCE!!!!  

That's the way 99% of people are. The whole idea of 'raciss' is nothing but a propaganda tool invented in the 20th century, to psychologically batter people into submission. 

Anytime someone attacks facts as being 'raciss', they are just using the term to silence you. They can't dispute the facts so they try to prevent them from being spoken of...

4 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

That's the way 99% of people are. The whole idea of 'raciss' is nothing but a propaganda tool invented in the 20th century, to psychologically batter people into submission. 

Anytime someone attacks facts as being 'raciss', they are just using the term to silence you. They can't dispute the facts so they try to prevent them from being spoken of...

Yes Pahoenix, this is a poltical/national movement to foist the blacks on us!!! 

They've tried for 60 years, IT WILL NOT EVER WORK!! 

Yes, some white girls like the Kardashians will fuck and impregnate with blacks , but the vast majority don't want that. 

Keep up the good work!!! 

This is a scourge to white America of biblical proportion!!!

I hardly leave the farm, and I've had enough of black attitude!!! 

Two times, southern NH. They are out to get WHITEY!!!

They are going to bring the RACE WAR upon themselves.