Check your account email address ×

Haha...Trump Really Is A Dolt

19 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

well you and MC just keep hiding under your desk till the govenment signals the all clear siren . the rest of the world will keep being productive . so i guess no real change for you or me 

69 people died out of 1.3 million here, we are 45th.

• Platinum Contributing Member
55 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Why test healthy people? Makes no sense.

voter-id324.jpg.thumb.jpeg.81d8612dfbe985af2fda7f06a9ac3ea7.jpeg

27 minutes ago, Snake said:

Smales and Mainecat are the type to wear masks in the car and in a line a t Walmart.

Even odds that MC wears his mask to bed too.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, irv said:

Well, what's your answer to that, Kev? Zero vacations, zero leisure, zero anything from all Presidents going forward? 

He golfs and stays at his own property :guzzle:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

And sticks the bill to Joe tax payer of 120 some odd million to date.  

Obama's admin tried to fix an election, then jail or usurp the true winner of the election. They spent $40m minimum to try and railroad him. They try to this day.

I'd say he has a few more 10's of millions more before he is even... :lmao:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

Obama's admin tried to fix an election, then jail or usurp the true winner of the election. They spent $40m minimum to try and railroad him. They try to this day.

And not a word about Obama's 15 million oceanfront property or all the other career Dems becoming multimillionaires. :news:

Obama's new home.jpg

pelosi.jpg

dems2.png

demms5.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, f7ben said:

I’m mad about fascist politicians destroying my rights and short of martyring myself I don’t see any way I make the slightest difference. Now fucking kill yourself you stupid mindless fuck

You list up all these supposed rights you have had violated yet Bipolarhooknose we have been waiting for that you fraud hack low IQ shitforbrains imbicile :dunno: or is it just more :bullshit:

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Smales and Mainecat are the type to wear masks in the car and in a line a t Walmart.

I rarely wear a mask unless a store asks customers to do so but you made a point of telling everybody about how you washed  your dads groceries after you went shopping for him...guess now you feel the need to toe the Trump line. 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Irv the Canadian sucking major Trump/Snake ass...how precious. 

Aah, poor Jimmy. The guy who claims he hates both sides but is too blind to see his own love for the Dems is exposed on here daily. :lol:

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, irv said:

Aah, poor Jimmy. The guy who claims he hates both sides but is too blind to see his own love for the Dems is exposed on here daily. :lol:

:true: biggly hack

1 hour ago, irv said:

How  so Irv...snow me where I've professed love for the Dems and why in the fuck do you even give a shit? You're becoming Momo...congrats you dumb motherfucker. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

How  so Irv...snow me where I've professed love for the Dems and why in the fuck do you even give a shit? You're becoming Momo...congrats you dumb motherfucker. 

Well, it seems that most of what you post is anti republican and for sure anti Trump.  I know you like that Amish guy but most of that adoration is because he too hates Trump.  From the majority of your posts on this forum you sure appear to lean left.  Nothing wrong with leaning left, just admit it and keep on keeping on.  

3 hours ago, Snake said:

But they all do it!!!!! So it's ok now. 

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I rarely wear a mask unless a store asks customers to do so but you made a point of telling everybody about how you washed  your dads groceries after you went shopping for him...guess now you feel the need to toe the Trump line. 

so you see no diff is saying fuck the govenment over reach and over reaction for control purposes and being Careful around a vulnerable  person.  talk about a line stroker 

54 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Well, it seems that most of what you post is anti republican and for sure anti Trump.  I know you like that Amish guy but most of that adoration is because he too hates Trump.  From the majority of your posts on this forum you sure appear to lean left.  Nothing wrong with leaning left, just admit it and keep on keeping on.  

And you’re a flip flopping liar...watch your own bobber Tatoo. 

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

At least you don't deny your obvious slant.  

There is no slant and Amash is actually a small government Conservative so your wrong headed assumption that I only like him because he is anti Trump is just that....wrong. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

There is no slant and Amash is actually a small government Conservative so your wrong headed assumption that I only like him because he is anti Trump is just that wrong. 

His anti Trump stance is just icing on the cake for you.  

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

His anti Trump stance is just icing on the cake for you.  

It's your story Tom.

BTW I do find it amusing how your attitudes and positions have changed over time and really almost on a daily basis.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks