Check your account email address ×

Tesla in MI

Apparently they settled the lawsuit. They can service cars in Michigan but can’t sell them there. :lol: 

The stipulation also says Tesla may "operate under existing Michigan law; sell cars to Michigan customers as long as the sales contract indicates the sale took place in a state other than Michigan; and, indirectly own service and repair facilities in Michigan through a subsidiary, Tesla Michigan."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN1ZL2HA

Edited by Edmo

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Apparently they settled the lawsuit. They can service cars in Michigan but can’t sell them there. :lol: 

The stipulation also says Tesla may "operate under existing Michigan law; sell cars to Michigan customers as long as the sales contract indicates the sale took place in a state other than Michigan; and, indirectly own service and repair facilities in Michigan through a subsidiary, Tesla Michigan."

It's crazy and yet I still see them on the road around here. Every time I do I wonder where they go for service / warranty work. Not being able to sell them here, maybe Whitmer will fix that  :lol: 

10 hours ago, Edmo said:

is this for real? how can MI ban some one from selling a product in there shit hole state ? 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

fuck that shit hole . so can you not buy dove in penselvania 

Good...stay the fuck out....we have enough mush mouthed crackheads  here already.   :lmao:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Good...stay the fuck out....we have enough mush mouthed crackheads  here already.   :lmao:

you and your Muslim brother hood can fester on your shit great place to be from

a long way from 

perfect place for a sniveling little bitch like you to wollow in though .

50 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

is this for real? how can MI ban some one from selling a product in there shit hole state ? 

The dealers in Michigan many years ago got a law passed where an automobile manufacturer could not sell cars directly to consumers, Tesla is a direct sale manufacturer.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The dealers in Michigan many years ago got a law passed where an automobile manufacturer could not sell cars directly to consumers, Tesla is a direct sale manufacturer.

There are a few states that have that law I believe. The big repair center for the mid west is in Elk Grove FYI.

48 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

There are a few states that have that law I believe. The big repair center for the mid west is in Elk Grove FYI.

One of the things I like about Musk. Fuck you I’ll do it my way. :lol: 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

you and your Muslim brother hood can fester on your shit great place to be from

a long way from 

perfect place for a sniveling little bitch like you to wollow in though .

Mushmouth dumbfuck....all good here...

26F192B8-696C-4BFD-B766-395E1F2B9DB8.thumb.jpeg.0a40ddf4f151ae5c49a95ffd3e50c446.jpegCF624433-7D63-4D8B-96A1-5A590DFC0F3C.thumb.jpeg.6bfe292f1adcf24c1e55a4bd24b274e0.jpegD8BB20AD-06D2-4E2F-8763-735CA41E8367.thumb.jpeg.a3180bd59e9935dc497c0e1ca5717952.jpeg

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

44 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Mushmouth dumbfuck....all good here...

26F192B8-696C-4BFD-B766-395E1F2B9DB8.thumb.jpeg.0a40ddf4f151ae5c49a95ffd3e50c446.jpegCF624433-7D63-4D8B-96A1-5A590DFC0F3C.thumb.jpeg.6bfe292f1adcf24c1e55a4bd24b274e0.jpegD8BB20AD-06D2-4E2F-8763-735CA41E8367.thumb.jpeg.a3180bd59e9935dc497c0e1ca5717952.jpeg

yeah I can snap select picks of any shit hole to make it look nice . but reality is you still have to wollow in the shit to enjoy the shore from time to time .

but again being surrounded by shit can make some feel better about there poor life choices 

Edited by Ez ryder

10 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

yeah I can snap select picks of any shit hole to make it look nice . but reality is you still have to wollow in the shit to enjoy the shore from time to time .

but again being surrounded by shit can make some feel better about there poor life choices 

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Yes the whole state of Michigan is like Dearborn / Detroit. LOL If that scares you then stay the fuck away

No kidding....fucking dude is fried. I took those pictures literally 5 minutes from house.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

29 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No kidding....fucking dude is fried. I took those pictures literally 5 minutes from house.

Not even all of Dearborn or Detroit are shit either. :dunno: 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Dearborn has changed a lot since I was a kid. Those Arabs are merchants and they’ve actually cleaned up the retail on the east side of Dearborn. It was pretty run down. The west side was always nice.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

pure MI even your so called gem of the north is mostly run down shit .

what kind of numbers is lower MI pulling in for tourism? 22 or 25 bucks a yr . 

can't think of 1 time I ever had any one say oh good I get to go to Detroit this week or man my company is,sending me to Detroit for the week I am stoked 

Edited by Ez ryder

20 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Dearborn has changed a lot since I was a kid. Those Arabs are merchants and they’ve actually cleaned up the retail on the east side of Dearborn. It was pretty run down. The west side was always nice.

Thankfully they implemented that Shawarma Law there

53 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I know...downtown was pretty nice even back in the early 90’s.