Check your account email address ×

Bhen interviews Barr

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I have to chuckle at how black and white your world is, and if someone isn't down with your way of thinking, regardless of whether they are a constitutional scholar, you think they should be dead.   Whats hilarious is no one will EVER live up to your standard.  Its just throw rocks 24/7.  At the end of the day, someones got to run the country dude, pick your poison.

• Like 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

I have to chuckle at how black and white your world is, and if someone isn't down with your way of thinking, regardless of whether they are a constitutional scholar, you think they should be dead.   Whats hilarious is no one will EVER live up to your standard.  Its just throw rocks 24/7.  At the end of the day, someones got to run the country dude, pick your poison.

I have a pretty simple fucking standard

Dont violate my god damned rights

Is that so fucking hard?????

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I have a pretty simple fucking standard

Dont violate my god damned rights

Is that so fucking hard?????

Who violated your rights? 

Pretty sure you’ve fully supported the unconstitutional shelter in place lock downs over covid19. Are those power grabs and infringement of rights okay??

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Who violated your rights? 

Pretty sure you’ve fully supported the unconstitutional shelter in place lock downs over covid19. Are those power grabs and infringement of rights okay??

Bill Barr seeking the power to suspend Habeas Corpus is indeed a potential violation of my rights. Quit being such a fucking moron.

I support states rights to regulate commerce. That includes temporarily closing commerce in a state of emergency

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Bill Barr seeking the power to suspend Habeas Corpus is indeed a potential violation of my rights. Quit being such a fucking moron.

I support states rights to regulate commerce. That includes temporarily closing commerce in a state of emergency

I was the one who posted about Barr talking about that and I also posted quotes from both sides of the aisle saying they would fight it. So I am on record as being against that. But you still haven’t told me how bar violating your rights. 

you supporting the states right to regulate commerce also includes being OK with violating peoples rights?

Just now, jtssrx said:

I was the one who posted about Barr talking about that and I also posted quotes from both sides of the aisle saying they would fight it. So I am on record as being against that. But you still haven’t told me how bar violating your rights. 

you supporting the states right to regulate commerce also includes being OK with violating peoples rights?

Derrrrr....derrrrrrrrrfd

So you have no answer. This is quite typical of you when faced with questions you can’t answer you either tell people to go kill themselves or post your little derp responses. 

The fact is you hate Barr because Trump appointed him attorney general. He hasn’t done anything that’s infringed on your rights. You’re also showing what a massive fucking hypocrite you are as you supported the unconstitutional shelter in place lockdowns. Lockdowns that it were very eye-opening for me about who people really are on this site including you

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Derrrrr....derrrrrrrrrfd

So you have no answer. This is quite typical of you when faced with questions you can’t answer you either tell people to go kill themselves or post your little derp responses. 

The fact is you hate Barr because Trump appointed him attorney general. He hasn’t done anything that’s infringed on your rights. You’re also showing what a massive fucking hypocrite you are as you supported the unconstitutional shelter in place lockdowns. Lockdowns that it were very eye-opening for me about who people really are on this site including you

Just now, jtssrx said:

So you have no answer. This is quite typical of you when faced with questions you can’t answer you either tell people to go kill themselves or post your little derp responses. 

You’re a fucking retard dude....I have no time to discuss anything with you or anyone like you 

Just now, f7ben said:

You’re a fucking retard dude....I have no time to discuss anything with you or anyone like you 

You have no answer to support any of your claims as per usual just insults. The typical ad hominem attacks that you go for when cornered over your bullshit

10 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You have no answer to support any of your claims as per usual just insults. The typical ad hominem attacks that you go for when cornered over your bullshit

Dumb derp derp ducnfjsjjsjfjfjdjdbshsh

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Dumb derp derp ducnfjsjjsjfjfjdjdbshsh

I’m going to do you and I a favor. I’m not responding to you anymore. Feel free to tell me I’m a retard, stupid, i should kill myself and Derp as much as you like. 

You’re a fraud and everyone sees through your iamb the smartest guy in the room act. 

6 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I’m going to do you and I a favor. I’m not responding to you anymore. Feel free to tell me I’m a retard, stupid, i should kill myself and Derp as much as you like. 

You’re a fraud and everyone sees through your iamb the smartest guy in the room act. 

Derp....kill yourself....retard

5 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Oh, don’t be like this.  Just enjoy the entertainment.  Why so upset?

Just now, Zambroski said:

Oh, don’t be like this.  Just enjoy the entertainment.  Why so upset?

I’m not upset at all. I’m not responding to people who are massive hypocrites anymore 

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I’m not upset at all. I’m not responding to people who are massive hypocrites anymore 

That’s going to severely cut down your responses in this place.  Hey, time saver!!!

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That’s going to severely cut down your responses in this place.  Hey, time saver!!!

I’ll continue to quote Posts from hypocritical posters like Ben and Jimmy to point out their hypocrisy I just won’t respond to any of their replies

4 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I’ll continue to quote Posts from hypocritical posters like Ben and Jimmy to point out their hypocrisy I just won’t respond to any of their replies

So, “hypocrites“ here that try to badger you On your threads are upsetting enough that you want to change how you do things?  Come on man!  Just keep doing you!  I enjoy your brand!  Not everyone here can be loved for being themselves all the time.....well, except me.  :lol:

BOW TO NO MAN!!!!  

• Like 1