Check your account email address ×

Stock market most over valued bubble in history

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Given how the financial system in america is being conducted, it doesn’t deserve to exist. And probably won’t. What’s occurring now is just a very small taste of what’s coming. 

We are basically being governed by corps who wish to exploit us. 

10 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Given how the financial system in america is being conducted, it doesn’t deserve to exist. And probably won’t. What’s occurring now is just a very small taste of what’s coming. 

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

We are basically being governed by corps who wish to exploit us. 

When the central bank announced unlimited purchase of junk toxic paper globally the United States as we knew it ceased to exist

Edited by f7ben

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

When the central bank announced unlimited purchase of junk toxic paper globally the United States as we knew it ceased to exist

How do we get off of this behavior? It is just going to require more of the same to bring it back only to blow up again with the next disruption. We have to let them fail.

18 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Do you ever get sick of being.........

Eeyore | Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Wiki | Fandom

7 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

No, I'm not the one who is sad, depressed and crying about things that are out of our control.

Hey retarded faggot....I’m flabbergasted by the destruction of the free and fair markets being perpetrated on us. If voicing my disdain for that is crying then so be it. Your faggot fucking ass can go on with your head in the sand...makes no matter to me

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hey retarded faggot....I’m flabbergasted by the destruction of the free and fair markets being perpetrated on us. If voicing my disdain for that is crying then so be it. Your faggot fucking ass can go on with your head in the sand...makes no matter to me

Do you think that My Pillow guy would give you a job?  You may have the proper skill set of being a fluffer.  It would keep you in Minnesota.

15 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Give it up before you have a stroke

freaking out dave grohl GIF by Foo Fighters

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

For someone who’s job is investments you sure seem to not know much

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PEG_ratio

I know enough to manage other peoples money, and have the best tools and resources in the industry to do that.  You shit on Arctic Crusher, when he's likely had a 30 year plan that has come to fruition by following a basic and steady strategy.  You used an acronym that is rarely used in my circles, and likely just something a contrarian analyst wants to point to prove his sky is falling hypothesis, which you seem to be fully invested in.  You know about a tenth of what you think you know.

13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I know enough to manage other peoples money, and have the best tools and resources in the industry to do that.  You shit on Arctic Crusher, when he's likely had a 30 year plan that has come to fruition by following a basic and steady strategy.  You used an acronym that is rarely used in my circles, and likely just something a contrarian analyst wants to point to prove his sky is falling hypothesis, which you seem to be fully invested in.  You know about a tenth of what you think you know.

There are other places he can put his money if he wants but that could require work on his part.  All mouth no action, or at least any action worth a damn.:lol:

22 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Blah blah blah you spouted off like some all knowing snob without even googling first only to look like an ass. But you do that alot so no big deal. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Blah blah blah you spouted off like some all knowing snob without even googling first only to look like an ass. But you do that alot so no big deal. 

Meanwhile Ben spews complete nonsense and paranoid delusion.  You give that a pass no problem.  Got it.  :lol: 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Meanwhile Ben spews complete nonsense and paranoid delusion.  You give that a pass no problem.  Got it.  :lol: 

I call him on his Pollack bullshit all the time. Remember when he thought skidoo and etecs were shit? Well he looks pretty dumb now doesn't he?. 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Oh and don't forget about how triggered i made him about grilling those pot roast steaks. He still hasn't gotten over that! 

You sound like Robin to his Batman.

But not the regular super zero.

https://tenor.com/view/bullfighting-matador-fail-batman-gif-10328008