Check your account email address ×

MENTAL Video of Conor McGregor’s bare knuckle fight with Thor aka The Mountain from Game of Thrones

54 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I think if you put them in the ring where he has nowhere to run it's a little different 

3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

McGregor is delusional, the big man let him go when he could have just crushed him :lol:

3 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

McGregor is delusional, the big man let him go when he could have just crushed him :lol:

Mac is actually trying. The other guy is having fun. 

I think if this was full contact.....Biggun's face is a mess.  I was just reading some shit on "the mountain" a few weeks ago.  Fucking huge bastage!  Close to 7 feet, 400+ pounds and a 550 bench with a 750 squat.  Jesus.  

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I think if this was full contact.....Biggun's face is a mess.  I was just reading some shit on "the mountain" a few weeks ago.  Fucking huge bastage!  Close to 7 feet, 400+ pounds and a 550 bench with a 750 squat.  Jesus.  

He could literally kill Mcgregor instantly with his hands. It would be like me fighting my 115lb daughter 

16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

He could literally kill Mcgregor instantly with his hands. It would be like me fighting my 115lb daughter 

Well, he’s got to get his hands on that squirmy little mutha fucka first before his face gets turned into spaghetti sauce.

B.) I think your daughter could beat your ass.  

Is this the same banana head that started fights in pubs?  After watching the video all I take from it is a situation like a housefly pissing me off trying to land on me. Eventually I'll crush it with my hand lol

Edited by Crotch Lickmeoff

1 minute ago, Crotch Lickmeoff said:

Is this the same banana head that started fights in pubs?  After watching the video all I take from it is a situation like a housefly pissing me off trying to land on me. Eventually I'll crush it with my hand lol

:lol:

.....and trying to figure out if this is racist or not.

• Haha 1