Check your account email address ×

French doctors say they found a Covid-19 patient from December

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Was China completely truthful and upfront about the virus and helpful immediately upon its "discovery" in the population?

For a variety of reason, no. Yet that has no bearing on when this this thing made the jump to humans. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

For a variety of reason, no. Yet that has no bearing on when this this thing made the jump to humans. 

We have zero proof it was naturally zoonotic or made so in a lab.   That is the problem and it's because China was denying any outside involvement.  Why would they deny outside help?

16 minutes ago, Seatofmypants said:

Fucking right they do.  When do you think they knew?  October?

No I think November like their Scientists initially claimed before they were silenced

24 minutes ago, Highmark said:

We have zero proof it was naturally zoonotic or made so in a lab.   That is the problem and it's because China was denying any outside involvement.  Why would they deny outside help?

There’s all the proof that’s needed proving its naturally occurring. That’s not even a realistic conversation to entertain. There’s always jt for intellectual quests about this “Frankenstein” virus. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, spin_dry said:

There’s all the proof that’s needed proving its naturally occurring. That’s not even a realistic conversation to entertain. There’s always jt for intellectual quests about this “Frankenstein” virus. 

:lol:  

Just now, spin_dry said:

:lol: Can you please make up your mind on this?  You were just saying it was for sure made in a Chinese lab a few weeks ago.  :lol2:

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Tell us then,  why are so many scientist saying it is NOT natural?

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: Can you please make up your mind on this?  You were just saying it was for sure made in a Chinese lab a few weeks ago.  :lol2:

No....he said infection originated in the lab. Not the virus. 

Just now, f7ben said:

I'm not going to try and search it but, I remember him specifically stating he believed is was originated in the lab and then, posted a link about it.

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No I think November like their Scientists initially claimed before they were silenced

There’s two working theories at the moment. There’s evidence that a form of this virus was present in humans for many years before the latest adaptation occurred. The second is the virus as it now exists was past through another species to man. Either way, that adaptation/passing occurred sometime in November based on rate of spread and infections. The protein spikes which make this virus so effective are naturally occurring. Not Super glued on in a Chinese lab. :lol: 

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Nope. Never wrote that. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

Nope. Never wrote that. 

Hmmmm....my memory is pretty good on shit like this.  I remember it surprising me a bit...but not that much.  But, I can't save every hypocritical, backflipping post in here and I'm not even sure how to find it in this hot mess of Covid scare threads you've all posted over the last month so......maybe you are correct and I have you confused with somebody else.  But, I doubt it.

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

That’s what I wrote. Someone in the lab was accidentally  infected by a research animal. The reason for this idea is the species of bats carrying the dangerous coronaviruses that Shi had been researching all came from an area 900 miles from Wuhan. That seems really suspicious to me. 

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

It's fucking hilarious. He is just trying way too hard and obviously has too much time on his hands. There is hope though. He bought a baby Beemer to hop up. Maybe he'll go back to being an OCD motorsports guy we all knew and liked. But I doubt it, he may be too far gone.