Check your account email address ×

French doctors say they found a Covid-19 patient from December

If I didn't have it over the Christmas holidays, I had it's twin.  I've talked to people I know that were sick around the same time and were tested for flu and didn't have that, so what did we all have?  My son got it begining of March, but didn't go to the doctor to be checked.  His lasted 2 and half to 3 weeks as well.  No one in our house ever got it, or did they just not show symptoms?  I dunno.

3 minutes ago, hayward said:

If I didn't have it over the Christmas holidays, I had it's twin.  I've talked to people I know that were sick around the same time and were tested for flu and didn't have that, so what did we all have?  My son got it begining of March, but didn't go to the doctor to be checked.  His lasted 2 and half to 3 weeks as well.  No one in our house ever got it, or did they just not show symptoms?  I dunno.

60% of people who were sick this year think they may have had covid. Only about 3% actually did. There have been some nasty bugs going around this year. Worst year I can remember 

34 minutes ago, f7ben said:

60% of people who were sick this year think they may have had covid. Only about 3% actually did. There have been some nasty bugs going around this year. Worst year I can remember 

The point that doubts me that what we had was covid, was that it just wasn't contageuos enough.  I didn't hide from anybody really.  I slept on the couch for a week, but other than that, I was around quite a bit of people and no one else got it.  Must have just been something isolated. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
54 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Consistent with researchers identifying it made the jump from animal to human the middle of November. 

Damn you like the taste of Chinese dick. :lmao:

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

China needs to be dealt with

The only thing that would be just, would be a global attack on China.

If they don't allow a full investigation, then that is the justification for a military attack. 

Tariffs, money, compensation, trade deals, blockades, won't compensate.

Russia from the north

USA from the East

Europe from the west

India from the south 

A massive combined attack. 

While they are at it, give that fat fuck with his haircut 72 hours to de-nuke, or blast him too. I'd like to bust him on that fukkin haircut with a fukkin nightstick. 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

how the fuck can you or any one know this ? just a guess at best .still almost no testing in our state let alone in december 

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Consistent with researchers identifying it made the jump from animal to human the middle of November. 

via a lab testing and mutating with a US grant no less 

also seeing as almost no one has been alowed to go in to wuhan lab or see paperwork and the people who worked there who first talked about it are missing pretty hard to disprove .

Edited by Ez ryder

11 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

via a lab testing and mutating with a US grant no less 

also seeing as almost no one has been alowed to go in to wuhan lab or see paperwork and the people who worked there who first talked about it are missing pretty hard to disprove .

It’s already proven. 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

thet is came from a lab in china yes it did .what has not been proven is what they did to it or with it 

Is it a Frankenstein virus? No. Did it possibly escape from a lab while research was being conducted to catalog viruses? Yes. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Is it a Frankenstein virus? No. Did it possibly escape from a lab while research was being conducted to catalog viruses? Yes. 

poss ? the fucking US gave that lab a fucking grant to study covid in bats . how fucking late to the show are you? 

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

poss ? the fucking US gave that lab a fucking grant to study covid in bats . how fucking late to the show are you? 

That does nothing to prove that the Chinese created it. They have cataloged twice the amount of viruses in a few short years. From 2500 to over 5000. I was well aware of the grant to study viruses. America wasn’t alone. Other countries gave money too. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

That does nothing to prove that the Chinese created it. They have cataloged twice the amount of viruses in a few short years. From 2500 to over 5000. I was well aware of the grant to study viruses. America wasn’t alone. Other countries gave money too. 

not just viruses the grant was to study covid in fucking bats . there is a reason big we are not dropping the hammer on China and you dont have to look to hard to see it 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

not just viruses the grant was to study covid in fucking bats . there is a reason big we are not dropping the hammer on China and you dont have to look to hard to see it 

The coronaviruses comes from bats that live in subtropical region of China.. So it would make sense that they be studied. 

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The coronaviruses comes from bats that live in subtropical region of China.. So it would make sense that they be studied. 

with a grant from the US yeah I can see why we would need to fund that lmfao . why is the lady who was head of that project missing ? no one has seen her after she opened her mouth about this .  deff legit 

33 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

with a grant from the US yeah I can see why we would need to fund that lmfao . why is the lady who was head of that project missing ? no one has seen her after she opened her mouth about this .  deff legit 

If you’re talking about the woman that studies bats, she’s not missing. I follow her twitter. She posted a day or two ago. Doing fine. 

There were a hell of a lot of very sick people this year who tested negative for influenza and were sent home with uncertain diagnosis. The chances are extremely high that a good percentage of those were covid-19. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, spin_dry said:

In some universe that makes sense. 

Was China completely truthful and upfront about the virus and helpful immediately upon its "discovery" in the population?