Check your account email address ×

32 Days on a Ventilator

Just now, washedupmxer said:

It's almost as if he thinks this is the first time people have been on a ventilator for a long time

Well and because that's what the mainstream media wants you to think

It’s just something more to bitch about and complain about trump. I swear the cocksucker wants to save the world so he can be a hero.. 

Let’s see what the media feeds him next. I’m sure Monday morning will be good 

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 minutes ago, Pete said:

It’s just something more to bitch about and complain about trump. I swear the cocksucker wants to save the world so he can be a hero.. 

Let’s see what the media feeds him next. I’m sure Monday morning will be good 

I didn't say anything about Trump Dopo...the cold reference was directed at a couple people here.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

20 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

It's almost as if he thinks this is the first time people have been on a ventilator for a long time

Well and because that's what the mainstream media wants you to think

Guessing you didn't read it and it's a good article. 

44 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Pouts how many vent stories have you paid attention to before today? 

Why...are there usually a lot in the news? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

I remember a few weeks ago many governors were frantically scavenging vents from anywhere. They were begging and crying about them daily.  They were short by thousands. Then a week or so later they didnt need any more vents they had more than enough. 

8 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I remember a few weeks ago many governors were frantically scavenging vents from anywhere. They were begging and crying about them daily.  They were short by thousands. Then a week or so later they didnt need any more vents they had more than enough. 

It's a good article it really has nothing to do with that either.....are you in a contest with Dopo and shit tickets for stupid post honors? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It's a good article it really has nothing to do with that either.....are you in a contest with Dopo and shit tickets for stupid post honors? 

Why do my words hurt your feelings so much?  :dunno: 

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Why do my words hurt your feelings so much?  :dunno: 

They don't but I thought you had a few more smarts compared to Dopo and tickets...maybe not.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

They don't but I thought you had a few more smarts compared to Dopo and tickets...maybe not.

You are always running around looking for a fight with people who say things that bother you. I dont understand why 

• Thanks 3

14 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

You are always running around looking for a fight with people who say things that bother you. I dont understand why 

I bet he’s a real piece of work  at home too. 

Great story....glad he survived.   

We may never know why he reacted so negatively.   Did he have multiple virus' attacking is body simultaneously. (Covid and influenza)?   Does he have an un-diagnosed pre-existing condition?   Reality is we will hear of the rare cases like this when there will be literally millions and millions who hardly get a symptom.  

19 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

You will comply with jimmys opinions or be a dumbfuck. There is no middle ground here.

If you really want to get some unadulterated hatred just call his D gov a cunt  

Just now, Roosting said:

You will comply with jimmys opinions or be a dumbfuck. There is no middle ground here.

If you really want to get some unadulterated hatred just call his D gov a cunt  

Hahahaha. Yep.