Check your account email address ×

Why Giuliani and Bolton shouldn't be Secretary of State

jtssrx

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

Rand is right the Secretary of State should have a anti war record. That's what trump ran on

Looks like Trump is going to "drain the swamp" and bring all of the gators from the swamp into his administration. 

Not surprising. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Looks like Trump is going to "drain the swamp" and bring all of the gators from the swamp into his administration. 

Not surprising. 

What is not surprising is that you were wrong and will be wrong again Sheepshitforbrains :guzzle: 

13 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Not surprising. 

He drained the swamp and all the creatures living at the bottom of it get positions in his government.

28 minutes ago, Momorider said:

What is not surprising is that you were wrong and will be wrong again Sheepshitforbrains :guzzle: 

I'll be wrong many more times in my life Momo vermin, but so will you. 

But I'm exactly who I say I am and you're not so.......

12 hours ago, Momorider said:

What's he wrong about?? Let's see who he appoints if it's either of these guys its a mistake and you'll be wrong 

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.  Clinton, Kerry, then.....Huntsman.  The ultimate trifecta.  And the world laughs with us (at us).

Huntsman would be a good, sane choice.

Which means he won't get picked. 

Just now, SSFB said:

Huntsman would be a good, sane choice.

Which means he won't get picked. 

I'm curious as to why in the world you guys think this.  

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Mr Mayor has zero quals and Bolton would start a war in 10 minutes

Jewly is a putz...but a good uniter.  Bolton is better but not by tons.  

My picks on the short list would be McChrystal.  Not on the list...Powell.  He got fucked and he deserves the chance to do it the correct way.

IMO, we need a strong military figure in this position.  Our weakness around the world has been realized and verified by the last fops....time to tighten up the strings a bit.

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I'm curious as to why in the world you guys think this.  

Former Ambassador to China, common sense positions on the issues, not blinded by ideology. 

5 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Former Ambassador to China, common sense positions on the issues, not blinded by ideology. 

I don't see his Chinese experience "successful".  And you sure he isn't "blinded by idealogy"?  Not me. No chance.  His ability to waffle and maneuver his way in and out of the political spectrum for years while bettering himself and his operations is a big fat "no" from me.  His flip-flops between Trump and Hillary to stay on the "winners side" were pretty pronounced this year.   And his failed "parlor tricks" on film are bizarre to say the least for an American politician.  

But....there are worse picks.  Honestly, I'd maybe say he'd do a better job than Jewels.  Maybe.  But...neither for me.