Check your account email address ×

Stats prove the lockdowns were stupid as fuck

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

I am thinking is passes from person to person very ez and a whole lot more of us have it than we think . I am thinking only a small number of infected ever show symptoms . 

Well that is common sense and immediately destroys that broads whole premise. Because within the first minute she said it is not spread thru casual contact. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Anler said:

Well that is common sense and immediately destroys that broads whole premise. Because within the first minute she said it is not spread thru casual contact. 

Of course and it's a given because that is all JT posts.....horseshit. 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Of course and it's a given because that is all JT posts.....horseshit. 

That dude will literally believe anything other than what the president's team is saying. 

17 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Oh man. One more good receiver and TB (Tampa Bay) could have a decent season. 

In summary, TB12 and crew going to TB could result is quite a few TD’s. 

Time will tell.  I really don't think he is washed up like a lot of people believe. He has NEVER been an athletic QB. He dissects the defense and takes what they will give him. When Gronk is on the field he will most likely draw double coverage freeing up another receiver.

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, ckf said:

Time will tell.  I really don't think he is washed up like a lot of people believe. He has NEVER been an athletic QB. He dissects the defense and takes what they will give him. When Gronk is on the field he will most likely draw double coverage freeing up another receiver.

Funny thing is the pats had a better record without gronk playing when he was still a pat. And as good as he is he is only  10 game player.

33 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Oh man. One more good receiver and TB (Tampa Bay) could have a decent season. 

In summary, TB12 and crew going to TB could result is quite a few TD’s. 

huh? They probably have one of the best 1-2 receiving combos in the league already and they just added Gronk. 

27 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Funny thing is the pats had a better record without gronk playing when he was still a pat. And as good as he is he is only  10 game player.

The year off and CBD treatments might help  a little :dunno:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, frenchy said:

huh? They probably have one of the best 1-2 receiving combos in the league already and they just added Gronk. 

Sorry bud. I don't really follow football. I shouldn't even comment. I like the individuals. I hope TB12 does well in TB. Could be good for the that part of Florida.  Thats all. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Sorry bud. I don't really follow football. I shouldn't even comment. I like the individuals. I hope TB12 does well in TB. Could be good for the that part of Florida.  Thats all. 

Same here, and I've never even watched 1 game, ever. Better things to do than watch a bunch of way over paid guys chasing around a ball.