Check your account email address ×

Poor Triggered Tucker

Just now, jtssrx said:

If she was trolling why delete the tweet?  

So dummies like you and others would comment on it twice. Once over content and the other over her deleting it. She’s smiling right now. 

52 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So many tears, so little time.

Don’t be silly!  She only wanted to be a “hero” for just a bit.

:lol:

She is unquestionably the most ignorant person in Congress right now.  Well, maybe that’s up for debate....too 5?

Ya she’s just trolling all of us just ask Dimmy and spindumb

No matter who gets in...…………….the contention in American politics won't end, in fact it will probably get worse. 

The decline of the white, Christian, European/American, and the growing Hispanic/Black demographic is changing America..

FOREVER!!

54 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Press briefings conducted by his Press Secretary...the recently departed Stephanie Grisham had maybe one. Trump standing in front the media bitching about Democrat Governors and congratulating himself is not a briefing. 

"Trump is not transparent!"

Also: "Trump has too many briefings."

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

She’s trolling, you dumb fuck. 

:lol:That's likely the funniest thing I'll read all day. Spin thinks AOC is bright enough to troll and that she removed the tweet all on her own without being told by someone with at least half a brain to do so. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, irv said:

:lol:That's likely the funniest thing I'll read all day. Spin thinks AOC is bright enough to troll and that she removed the tweet all on her own without being told by someone with at least half a brain to do so. 

She does it everyday. :lol: 

Just now, irv said:

Spin isnt very bright some times. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, irv said:

Since when has she given a fuck about making republicans whine? Answer...never. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
57 minutes ago, Snake said:

"Trump is not transparent!"

Also: "Trump has too many briefings."

I never said any of that and his recent briefings have been nothing but self congratulatory drivel...even you can see that. You won't admit it but you can see it. 

A lot of people used to criticize Sarah Sanders for her looks and other bullshit but she was out front everyday answering questions and I for one appreciated it.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

27 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I never said any of that and his recent briefings have been nothing but self congratulatory drivel...even you can see that. You won't admit it but you can see it. 

A lot of people used to criticize Sarah Sanders for her looks and other bullshit but she was out front everyday answering questions and I for one appreciated it.

And now you have the President answering any and all questions that come his way.

Would you, as a reporter, want to talk to a talking head or the man who makes the calls?

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Snake said:

And now you have the President answering any and all questions that come his way.

Would you, as a reporter, want to talk to a talking head or the man who makes the calls?

Already covered.