Check your account email address ×

What the hell?

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Ain't never gonna get rid of the Coronas with that kind of weather. 

Damn I'm in the dark blue and I read this morning that they don't expect Corona to be killed by warm weather...jus sayin. :ashamed:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Damn I'm in the dark blue and I read this morning that they don't expect Corona to be killed by warm weather. 

Yea, the jury is still out on how dry hot weather affects Corona. Probably no affect at all. 

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Yea, the jury is still out on how dry hot weather affects Corona. Probably no affect at all. 

Not trying to be doom and gloom...just realistic! :saluting:

54 minutes ago, Anler said:

Mother nature is a dirty rotten whore

Yes she is.   I so want another ride to end the year on that greasy bitch.  :lol:  

47 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Damn I'm in the dark blue and I read this morning that they don't expect Corona to be killed by warm weather...jus sayin. :ashamed:

44 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Yeah but does the warm air actually kill the seasonal flu or the fact we are not all cooped up together stop the spread significantly. 

Just now, Highmark said:

Yes she is.   I so want another ride to end the year on that greasy bitch.  :lol:  

Yeah me too, I got kinda fucked up at the end and missed a couple late season shake down rides. Now this

Just now, Anler said:

Yeah me too, I got kinda fucked up at the end and missed a couple late season shake down rides. Now this

I should have taken that trip to Togwotee.  

36 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Yeah but does the warm air actually kill the seasonal flu or the fact we are not all cooped up together stop the spread significantly. 

Good question.....not sure. :ashamed:

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Amg could be riding up by you Monday, watch out!

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

I should have taken that trip to Togwotee.  

I was out March 14-21. Everything was shutting down while we were out. Restaurants were only take out, Lava Mountain Lodge closed the week before. And snow was ok at best. Hero snow.  I dont think you missed anything. 

As of a week or so ago, if you came into the state you "had" to quarantine for 7 or 14 days before you could go anywhere I guess....

Edited by Legend

28 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

I'll be getting one more weekend of riding in Maine, maybe even next weekend depending on how next week goes. Poor Midwest non-riding faygits :owned:

Oh thats great! :bigfinger:

43 minutes ago, Legend said:

I was out March 14-21. Everything was shutting down while we were out. Restaurants were only take out, Lava Mountain Lodge closed the week before. And snow was ok at best. Hero snow.  I dont think you missed anything. 

As of a week or so ago, if you came into the state you "had" to quarantine for 7 or 14 days before you could go anywhere I guess....

:thumbsup:

I put 75 miles on summer snowmobile yesterday, I wanted a 100 but the cold front kicked up rain and I had back to the barn, got sprinkled on for the last 1/4 mile.

Was kind of weird going through the rural towns and seeing the bars closed, although one place had four of the local drunks sitting on a bench out front, social distancing be damned.