Check your account email address ×

Social Distancing in Lake Havasu AZ.

7 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Ya' know how most of you guys go ballistic over the SUPER BOWL??

Triple that, and that's how crazy I get over powerboats. True dat. 

I have always loved boats. I bought my first boat when I was 13. Ive never been without at least one boat. I love boats too. Here is another DCB fueling up the same time Bananas was fueling up. 

This is a 2019 M35 widebody with 980hp Teague Marine supercharged big blocks. 

7397192F-2E24-4259-9CCF-131829316C77.jpeg

A7EBF554-E055-46DB-9BFD-CD0581D854F2.jpeg

876ACCC8-6CF3-4BB0-B900-00965556AD46.jpeg

52 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I have always loved boats. I bought my first boat when I was 13. Ive never been without at least one boat. I love boats too. Here is another DCB fueling up the same time Bananas was fueling up. 

This is a 2019 M35 widebody with 980hp Teague Marine supercharged big blocks. 

7397192F-2E24-4259-9CCF-131829316C77.jpeg

A7EBF554-E055-46DB-9BFD-CD0581D854F2.jpeg

876ACCC8-6CF3-4BB0-B900-00965556AD46.jpeg

Yup, same here!!! Always been crazy about boats.    :bc:

5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yup, same here!!! Always been crazy about boats.    :bc:

I have always had boats . but about 5 yrs back I was just sick of them .sold the big boat and have not missed 1 thing about it . I think if I would have just paid some one to do all the maint and buffing and winterizing and shrink wrapping and all the other bull shit for 30some yrs I could have still lightly enjoyed driving drunk fucks around the lake all day on my dime for a few more yrs 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I have always had boats . but about 5 yrs back I was just sick of them .sold the big boat and have not missed 1 thing about it . I think if I would have just paid some one to do all the maint and buffing and winterizing and shrink wrapping and all the other bull shit for 30some yrs I could have still lightly enjoyed driving drunk fucks around the lake all day on my dime for a few more yrs 

Yeah, that's all typical of boat ownership...………..especially big boats. Rarely does anybody throw a handful of tens at ya' for gas. 

They assume you can afford it, and fuck you. 

However, under the right conditions, there's nothing like cruising along on a good afternoon. 

If the timing is right, I will get another one. 

22 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yeah, that's all typical of boat ownership...………..especially big boats. Rarely does anybody throw a handful of tens at ya' for gas. 

They assume you can afford it, and fuck you. 

However, under the right conditions, there's nothing like cruising along on a good afternoon. 

If the timing is right, I will get another one. 

I don't really give a shit about gas money really .  the work is the worst part then the driving drunks around is a real close second 

8 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I don't really give a shit about gas money really .  the work is the worst part then the driving drunks around is a real close second 

Yeah, because in most cases they were your good friends, and no big deal on the gas.

The work can be a real pain.

What really got me was the REPAIRS. Wow, expensive as hell. 

Also all the other associated costs. 

You can literally go through thousands on a big boat. 

13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Not with me in it.  Effthat  :lol: 

My dad had the beemer up to a quick 130 the other night. He was grinning ear to ear and I was holding on tight thinking about everything I tore apart in the front suspension lol

Edited by f7ben
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

My dad had the beemer up to a quick 130 the other night. He was grinning ear to ear and I was holding on tight thinking about everything I tore apart in the front suspension lol

Guess you put it together back right.  :lol:  Damn those Bavarians built a nice high speed weapon.  Bro was driving mine home from camp a few weeks back, and I was dozing in the passenger seat, heat and massage going, Outlaw Country blaring through the stereo, comfy as can be.  I came to for a minute, looked over, he's gliding along at a buck ten, you would think we were going the speed limit.  Awesome.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Guess you put it together back right.  :lol:  Damn those Bavarians built a nice high speed weapon.  Bro was driving mine home from camp a few weeks back, and I was dozing in the passenger seat, heat and massage going, Outlaw Country blaring through the stereo, comfy as can be.  I came to for a minute, looked over, he's gliding along at a buck ten, you would think we were going the speed limit.  Awesome.

They are pretty awesome...I’m pretty much hooked on beemers. They just feel right

Just now, J. Jackson said:

No question really great driving cars but so fucking over engineered. A nightmare to troubleshoot and repair costs are whacked.

Parts are retarded for sure. I’m gonna get the insp+ or whatever the software is called so I can do more diagnostics and shit. I need to bleed the brakes currently and I don’t even want to know what a fucking dealer would charge for that

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

They are pretty awesome...I’m pretty much hooked on beemers. They just feel right

Parts are retarded for sure. I’m gonna get the insp+ or whatever the software is called so I can do more diagnostics and shit. I need to bleed the brakes currently and I don’t even want to know what a fucking dealer would charge for that

Why do you need to bleed the brakes? Just fill the reservoir to proper level and they should compensate themselves. Should be Brembos on a M5 right?

Edited by J. Jackson

16 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

Why do you need to bleed the brakes? Just fill the reservoir to proper level and they should compensate themselves. Should be Brembos on a M5 right?

I don’t think they are Brembos....they are 6 piston bmw as far as I know. I did a brake job. Never cracked a line or anything. I get a slight soft pedal feel at first tap and then it’s firm and perfect after that. Who knows how old the fluid is. I just want to flush it and replace with a good motul 

I've got a master BMW tech who wrenches for me at my shop and I'll ask him about any specifics but I think if you suck out the existing fluid in the reservoir and fill with new and bleed as you normally would you should be good to go. How many miles on the car?

Just now, J. Jackson said:

I've got a master BMW tech who wrenches for me at my shop and I'll ask him about any specifics but I think if you suck out the existing fluid in the reservoir and fill with new and bleed as you normally would you should be good to go. How many miles on the car?

180k .....I know there is a diagnostic program they run that actuates the various abs modules while bleeding. I’m sure you could do it the old fashion way but probably wouldn’t get all the fluid out replaced etc

34 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

No question really great driving cars but so fucking over engineered. A nightmare to troubleshoot and repair costs are whacked.

No doubt there.  Mines warranteed until June, and then I gotta decide whether I'm gonna keep it or send it.  I will probably give it to the wife cuz I want a pickup.  But damn, every day I hop in that thing it just blows me away with how fast it is for such a big car.

31 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Thankfully my nephew is a service tech at the BMW dealer ship, and mines still under warranty until June.  Along with the awesome demos he brings me home, like a 2020 M340i that I got to drive for a couple days, he's already gotten me all new front pads and rotors, just because.  "I told them there was a slight pulsation", boom.  Covered.  :lol: 

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I don’t think they are Brembos....they are 6 piston bmw as far as I know. I did a brake job. Never cracked a line or anything. I get a slight soft pedal feel at first tap and then it’s firm and perfect after that. Who knows how old the fluid is. I just want to flush it and replace with a good motul 

Do you have one of those bleeder tools?  I don't but damn I hate a soft pedal too.  I don't know what kind of brakes mine has, other than they are huge.  

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

coworker just dumped his 750 coming up on warranty expiration.  bunch of issues started popping up

The only area that concerns me is the air suspension and brake life.  Minus had both pads and rotors front and rear replaced by 30,000 miles, that is ridiculous.  Most everything else is pretty straight forward.I paid really short money for mine, and it’s worth even shorter money now. I’ve never seen such a nice car that you could buy for so cheap relative to msrp.

FF45F3A1-1FD0-4151-8B98-342E792F00EB.jpeg

6359166C-206E-438D-B334-3A544F167D63.jpeg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Good lord, most of us couldn’t afford the fuel bill for the Magoo boat. Just imagine the chicks you could bag with that charmer. :lol:

Yea no kidding. Magoo seemed like a cool guy. He was just out having fun with his family. I like just seeing him at the Chevron, walking up and saying high. I barely knew who he was before today but I had seen his boat several times on Youtube and in magazines.  Glad I stopped to bs. I love seeing HP and money up close. 

• Like 2