Check your account email address ×

Detroit Bus driver shared this video days before his death

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

Don't think I could fly for awhile.

Yea. Thats how we feel right now too. We are doing great at social distancing right now. In an airport or on an airplane is not social distancing at all. 

Getting on a plane right now would be like walking through the hood at night hoping you don't get jumped by the rats. 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Just post it again.

Nope!  I did a repost of sorts last night.  Find it yourselves and I’ll give you both a cookie.  You and LowIQ will have to split it though.  Get to me first and you can pick the side with the most tollhouse chips!!  Mmmmmmm.....

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Maybe you should read a bit more and stop chewing on dust, sand and rocks in the desert.

Like most people here I read very little of what you post. I will typically read 1-2 lines of your posts. If you could make your point in a couple of lines you would taken more seriously around here 

• Haha 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Nope!  I did a repost of sorts last night.  Find it yourselves and I’ll give you both a cookie.  You and LowIQ will have to split it though.  Get to me first and you can pick the side with the most tollhouse chips!!  Mmmmmmm.....

Your cookies are shit man. Nobody wants them. 

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

But muh ekonomee!!

Yeah, I can see why this disturbs you.  By tanking the “ekonomee”, all will see you are right and Marxism is right and we can all join Anteefer!!!!!  FREE FACE MASKS!!!

:lol:

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Like most people here I read very little of what you post. I will typically read 1-2 lines of your posts. If you could make your point in a couple of lines you would taken more seriously around here 

Oh spare me.  Then don’t ask me to repost something you missed.  Dummy.

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

thank you. 
Yup!   The only way you are getting tested around here is if you are deathly ill. They are not going to waste time and resources on people who just want to know 

Thanks.  No cough,  breathing problems , or high fever. So I’m still optimistic it is something else,  but treating it like it is. 

Probably,  Gennesse county . They are getting hit hard too.  Better off staying put.

Lot of cases where you call home?  How come you guys are not headed home? 

Actually if we had the test kits available they are great tool in keeping the spread of the virus down as there are folks out there who are asymptomatic and spreading the virus unknowingly.

South Korea got after the testing in a big way, and the results speak for themselves. Good read at the link.

https://news.yahoo.com/south-korea-coronavirus-response-142615105.html

45 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

There are 3 cases in our county in Alaska. Its not spreading very fast there at all.  Its still winter there for another month. 

We are staying put for a while here in Havasu. Our lease is up May 1 here and we can extend it a day, week or month at a time if needed. Its very safe here and the hospitals here are well stocked and well equipped. 

We store our motorhome and jeep in Vegas then fly to AK. Im not keen on flying right now but by the time a month goes by flying may be all shut down. 

In a perfect world for us we will stay till May 1 then put everything in storage and fly home. If air travel is shut down we will stay here till the end of May then look for higher cooler ground to spend June and July or however long we are stuck here. 

Why not just take the Jeep or the motorhome to get home? :dunno:

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, AKIQPilot said:

I didn't ask you to repost anything you dumb bitch. 

Nope that was me....He could have reposted it 10 times over in the time he has spent trying to be funny.

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Actually if we had the test kits available they are great tool in keeping the spread of the virus down as there are folks out there who are asymptomatic and spreading the virus unknowingly.

South Korea got after the testing in a big way, and the results speak for themselves. Good read at the link.

Its 5000 miles away and the Canadian border is closed to through travel. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

And it goes against the shelter in place directive many states have implemented these days. 

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Its 5000 miles away and the Canadian border is closed to through travel. 

That's a pretty cool 5,000 miles to drive, but damn I didn't know the Canadians cut you Alaskans off at the border. I have a Fordy thought entering my mind, rent a boat in Seattle and take it to Valdez........... :lol:

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

And it goes against the shelter in place directive many states have implemented these days. 

I think with the shelter in place you are allowed to make your way home, but I could be wrong.

The good news is you have a lake to cool off in when the weather gets hot :bc:

13 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I’m not arguing against readily being able to test people. Just saying this is the reality around here.  

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

That's a pretty cool 5,000 miles to drive, but damn I didn't know the Canadians cut you Alaskans off at the border. I have a Fordy thought entering my mind, rent a boat in Seattle and take it to Valdez........... :lol:

I think with the shelter in place you are allowed to make your way home, but I could be wrong.

The good news is you have a lake to cool off in when the weather gets hot :bc:

Fuck that ...I'd be up in the Rockies like Grizzly Adams ...& catching trout & cooking em over a campfire.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Fuck that ...I'd be up in the Rockies like Grizzly Adams ...& catching trout & cooking em over a campfire.  

State parks and campgrounds all over the country are closing. RV parks all over the country are closing or not allowing any new campers through the gate. 

If we leave here there is no guarantee that we would be able to find a place to park.  This is a safe place with everything we need. By June we will need to find cooler weather. 

Arizona has millions of acres of BLM land. RV’s can camp on BLM land and be off the grid. Boondocking is what thats called. We would like to avoid boondocking if possible. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

State parks and campgrounds all over the country are closing. RV parks all over the country are closing or not allowing any new campers through the gate. 

If we leave here there is no guarantee that we would be able to find a place to park.  This is a safe place with everything we need. By June we will need to find cooler weather. 

Arizona has millions of acres of BLM land. RV’s can camp on BLM land and be off the grid. Boondocking is what thats called. We would like to avoid boondocking if possible. 

I have a friend with a empty rental in page,walking distance from the lake. Let me know if you want his contract info. He also has one in Colorado sitting empty. He can legally rent for over 30 days I believe? He has them on VRBO but would prefer to do cash at this time and keep them out of the loop.