Check your account email address ×

Clinton blames FBI director for presidential election loss

ckf

Just now, f7ben said:

The lack of any neutrality by groups that should be nuetral in this election is a scary prospect. That is the real take away

Yep.  Our DOJ and MSM are clearly guilty of moral and integrity guide lines.  The DOJ falls directly on the current administration..which is another reason why I think Obama just stayed clear of the last "gotcha" by Comey.  The MSM...well....the Dems own that shit, and again, America voted on what they saw.  Will they "get it" and self correct?  It appears not right now....as it looks like they are staying a course to cater to the feeble and easily swayed minds (sheep) accepting none of the blame at all.  It's fun to watch!

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.  Our DOJ and MSM are clearly guilty of moral and integrity guide lines.  The DOJ falls directly on the current administration..which is another reason why I think Obama just stayed clear of the last "gotcha" by Comey.  The MSM...well....the Dems own that shit, and again, America voted on what they saw.  Will they "get it" and self correct?  It appears not right now....as it looks like they are staying a course to cater to the feeble and easily swayed minds (sheep) accepting none of the blame at all.  It's fun to watch!

The motivation to achieve this level of complicit corruption needs to be removed. Campaign finance reform , term limits etc etc. It all needs to be put in place now

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

absolutely not ...in fact I am just as disgusted with the FBI's actions as I am with the entire media

The media has the option of being biased one way or another, before there was a Fox or MSNBC we had conservative and liberal newspapers in this country, but when we the countries top LE agencies New York office is rattling the Directors cage to the point that he sends a letter 11 days out to Congress...........

If I go all conspiratorial like many here like to do, I would question Giuliani's relationship with the FBI's NY office :news: 

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The motivation to achieve this level of complicit corruption needs to be removed. Campaign finance reform , term limits etc etc. It all needs to be put in place now

I agree.  Good luck with term limits though.  I think 4 years is plenty for any position.  Maybe 6 in the House and Senate.  But they don't get free bennies for life or a "retirement" package.  If they cannot make it in the outside world on thier own merits...who in the fuck are they preaching to?

22 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The media has the option of being biased one way or another, before there was a Fox or MSNBC we had conservative and liberal newspapers in this country, but when we the countries top LE agencies New York office is rattling the Directors cage to the point that he sends a letter 11 days out to Congress...........

If I go all conspiratorial like many here like to do, I would question Giuliani's relationship with the FBI's NY office :news: 

Remember this statement the next time someone wants to change CU.

33 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Agreed.  And there are, and should be, sources that cater to "their side", conservative and liberal.  HOWEVER...what I do not agree with is a media conglomerate parading themselves as a "fair and un-biased news source", when clearly they aren't anything remotely close to that.  That goes for both Conservative and Liberal operations.  Clearly, and what I'd like to think, is America saw this shit for what it was.....the liberal media ramming Clinton and their agenda down their throats.  

And even this morning...it appears they just cannot let it go.  I find it amusing.  And I also hope they keep it up.  IMO, their biased idiocy will continue to dump the Dems further from their seats.  Is that a proper way to vote?  Probably not.  But, most feel as I do...enough is enough with the biased rhetoric. OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

In light of her growing popular vote lead it's very evident that it was one of the reasons for her loss.

Make no mistake if she had used a .gov e-mail for all her work this whole thing would have been a non issue, but also make no mistake that the FBI threw a bomb 11 days out from an election.

Yea about that lead in the popular vote.

Final #Election2016 numbers

#PopularVote: #Trump: 62,972,226 #Clinton: 62,277,750

#ElectoralCollege vote #Trump 306 #Clinton 232

Update: Anyone asking where I got the figures, it was from twitter posts. Knowing the Democrat media have been dragging their liberal feet giving Michigan to Trump – finally they did,  with Arizona finally declared two days ago – Trump now has the 309. Except for the twitter posts, the popular vote number still need to be updated in Wikipedia or MSM media – which may take another few days because the liberals are still reeling and recovering from Trump-shock victory. If I’m wrong, I won’t hesitate to change the numbers. It’s the job of the establishment media to tell the people the final numbers when it’s out there already. And reports from CNN and Wikipedia are not even consistent with each other.

https://70news.wordpress.com/2016/11/12/final-election-2016-numbers-trump-won-both-popular-62-9-m-62-7-m-and-electoral-college-vote-306-232-hey-change-org-scrap-your-loony-petition-now/

3 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Yea about that lead in the popular vote.

Final #Election2016 numbers

#PopularVote: #Trump: 62,972,226 #Clinton: 62,277,750

#ElectoralCollege vote #Trump 306 #Clinton 232

Update: Anyone asking where I got the figures, it was from twitter posts. Knowing the Democrat media have been dragging their liberal feet giving Michigan to Trump – finally they did,  with Arizona finally declared two days ago – Trump now has the 309. Except for the twitter posts, the popular vote number still need to be updated in Wikipedia or MSM media – which may take another few days because the liberals are still reeling and recovering from Trump-shock victory. If I’m wrong, I won’t hesitate to change the numbers. It’s the job of the establishment media to tell the people the final numbers when it’s out there already. And reports from CNN and Wikipedia are not even consistent with each other.

https://70news.wordpress.com/2016/11/12/final-election-2016-numbers-trump-won-both-popular-62-9-m-62-7-m-and-electoral-college-vote-306-232-hey-change-org-scrap-your-loony-petition-now/

How can those be the "final" numbers when they're still counting votes?  That's a FAIL from someone with an agenda

In light of her growing popular vote lead it's very evident that it was one of the reasons for her loss.

Make no mistake if she had used a .gov e-mail for all her work this whole thing would have been a non issue, but also make no mistake that the FBI threw a bomb 11 days out from an election.

You act like she's up 6 million popular votes. She's got 62,866,000 he's got 62,260,000 so she is up less the 600,000 popular votes. Mind you when you combine New York and California she out passed him by almost 5 million votes alone. This is why the electoral college is nessasary. No two states should be able to dictate to the rest of the country 

Edited by jtssrx

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Guys, I really do not thing that last "re-look/re-do" made much difference in the election at all.  This was a landslide for Trump.  It does make me wonder that maybe Comey felt it would be best to let this out now as he feels she will be indicted sooner or later based on the continuing information that keeps surfacing.  And Obama's "i'm not touching this shit with a 10-foot pole" attitude tells me he may know that too.

Who knows....but it's over.  And there was more than enough info to kill either candidate out there.  Hillary's, as it turned out, just hit the American public much much deeper......as I've always felt it should have.  And while I certainly wish the candidate was a better one (Trump), I'm glad the citizens (legal...of course) picked smartly and overwhelmingly correctly.  I feel "re-patriotized".   :lol:

Landslide? How do you figure?

Many states were decided by less than 2%, and some by .3% of the vote.  Hillary had the momentum and a huge lead in the polls prior to the FBI letter.  It was like someone let the air out of the ballon when it happened.  Trump won, but he barely won to be honest.

I don't like the FBI fucking with an election, I hope it's a precedent that is not repeated.

Well I guess she shouldn't of had a private server while out selling influence around the world with the title of Secretary of State in front of her name. FBI fucked with nothing, she owns her loss completely. Obama and Lynch did everything they could to save her. 

• Like 1

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

Many states were decided by less than 2%, and some by .3% of the vote.  Hillary had the momentum and a huge lead in the polls prior to the FBI letter.  It was like someone let the air out of the ballon when it happened.  Trump won, but he barely won to be honest.

1st Bold: Well.....I just used the only numbers that mattered.  Do you know what those are?  Sure you do.

2nd Bold:  :lol:.....even if that was true...which it is not, a loss is a loss.  You can spin it anyway you want.  You guys sound like a bunch of idiots after your favorite sports team loses.  "If we wouldn't have run out of time........", "We were coming on strong at the end.......", "If it weren't for that bad call..........".

Good grief Liberals...grow up.  Accept what just happened.  Stop the whining.  You all really look like the group we've been portraying you as for years;  A sniveling, whiny bunch of idiots parading yourselves as elitists.

It's over....you lost...and yes............LOST HISTORICALLY BIG.  Don't wanna keep getting your nose rubbed in it?  Silence is the key.

2 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

He won an electoral college landslide. He won 30 out a of 50 States. 

The poll numbers were complete bullshit. The vote proves that. She was polling ahead of trump her in Michigan the last Day. Polling way ahead in Ohio and Florida. He crushed here in Ohio and won comfortably in ohio. 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

1st Bold: Well.....I just used the only numbers that mattered.  Do you know what those are?  Sure you do.

2nd Bold:  :lol:.....even if that was true...which it is not, a loss is a loss.  You can spin it anyway you want.  You guys sound like a bunch of idiots after your favorite sports team loses.  "If we wouldn't have run out of time........", "We were coming on strong at the end.......", "If it weren't for that bad call..........".

Good grief Liberals...grow up.  Accept what just happened.  Stop the whining.  You all really look like the group we've been portraying you as for years;  A sniveling, whiny bunch of idiots parading yourselves as elitists.

It's over....you lost...and yes............LOST HISTORICALLY BIG.  Don't wanna keep getting your nose rubbed in it?  Silence is the key.

I've accepted it and will enjoy the comedy show for the next 4 years.  You seem to be unable to have a simple discussion about simple facts and mistake it for whining or snivelling.  I'm just pointing out the truth of what happened.  Enough states went by slim enough margins that without the FBI's unprecedented interference, Hillary would have won.  My opinion of course but it appears to be backed up by simple numbers. Look at the numbers - there is no Trump landslide.  He barely eked out a win and even he and his team were shocked at the result.

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

So they count 120,000,000 the first night but have to keep counting the rest for weeks?? 

I'm not here to educate you.  Do some reading and figure it out for yourself, but you're wrong.  There are a lot of votes left to count.  It won't change the outcome other than to pad Hillary's popular vote totals.

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said: