Check your account email address ×

Trump Considering Enforceable Quarantine...NY,NJ,Connecticut

13 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

i know last week my flooring guy got pulled over 2 times in WI trying to get to MN  and given warnings 

We've given our guys letters to carry around stating their work is essential and why in case.

14 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

i know last week my flooring guy got pulled over 2 times in WI trying to get to MN  and given warnings 

Are they enforcing border crossings? I can’t leave the state without taking a 2 week leave from my job. 

16 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Are they enforcing border crossings? I can’t leave the state without taking a 2 week leave from my job. 

not sure he lives out side Hudson by old dog track . he was pulled over 2 days in a row getting on freeway to come to MN for work 

19 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

We've given our guys letters to carry around stating their work is essential and why in case.

yes peopke have been gettibg those in MN starting last Monday. 

I know a few guys who got them.  I have not bothered to look in to it.  some ones kit or bath  remodel project can wait. 

all last week I could not get stuff delivered so i worked on getting stuff for 5 decks to a townhome association less than a mile from my house less than 2 blocks if lake was frozen  so worst case scenario I can walk or row over lol .I have garage code for a bunch of the units so I dumped most of my tools in one I know is gone till mid may 

out of 20 units 14 are out of state till  end of Apr so pretty safe place to work 

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Why was he given a warning?  

they told him both times that only esental people were suppose to be out and about . he said he was going to MN to wrap up a job he was almost done with and was working 12s  so he could get paid so he could afford to lay low . both cops I guess,were cool and let him roll with just that talk. 

7 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

They just had the first case pop up in a nursing home in my town. It could get ugly.

nursing homes on my parts have been closed to all visitors for over 30 days . cant let those rolling cash cows die 

Not being political here , I just don't understand why this was not done for two or three weeks already. I live 50 miles from NYC. I understand the repercussions the economy not being good, but they should have done it two or three weeks ago, I think we would have been better off today. But I'm no expert... what do I know?

• Like 1

Just now, Zeusand said:

Not being political here , I just don't understand why this was not done for two or three weeks already. I live 50 miles from NYC. I understand the repercussions the economy not being good, but they should have done it two or three weeks ago, I think we would have been better off today. But I'm no expert... what do I know?

Understand hindsight is always 20/20.

It should have been locked down earlier.

• Like 1

We had a van pull up this morning with ny plates and a sticker on the back indicating it came from a dealer in Queens.  My wife decided it's time to take people's money through the window and we'll carry the product out and put it in their car for them.  Hopefully it didn't get her yet.  I told her this week she's been flirting with disaster.

13 minutes ago, Zeusand said:

Might be a good time to listen to the experts. The Stable Genius just can't do that. And not surround yourself with a group of head nodding ass kissers.