Check your account email address ×

Death rate appears to be increasing at a rate of 1/3 per day.

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Bill Gates basically said it would settle in and  increase at an exponential rate. If it peaks in three weeks? 

Why is Bill Gates weighing in on everything nowadays? 

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

I’m not sure what else he’s been weighing in on, but he’s been funding and involved infectious disease for the last 10 years. It’s been the entire focus in his life. When bill puts his effort and money into something he has historically known the facts. 

Edited by spin_dry

40 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I’m not sure what else he’s been weighing in on, but he’s been funding and involved infectious disease for the last 10 years. It’s been the entire focus in his life. When bill puts his effort and money into something he has historically known the facts. 

Well he and Obama have been plotting the end of the world dontcha no?

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Maybe he should invest in some incendiary bombs for all those caves in China where the coronavirus fucking thrives in the bat populations.   that would be a good start.  

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Maybe he should invest in some incendiary bombs for all those caves in China where the coronavirus fucking thrives in the bat populations.   that would be a good start.  

Starve out large portions of the Chinese population?  

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Although he never said it...

Neal

Gates is a master salesman first and foremost.  I'm sure he said a lot he denies.

Neal, I grew up with the PC, that quote will live on forever and Gates knew he had a technical challenge.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Gates is a master salesman first and foremost.  I'm sure he said a lot he denies.

Neal, I grew up with the PC, that quote will live on forever and Gates knew he had a technical challenge.

Sure is.  That's why he made the bank.

As did I.

It's still an unfounded, non-cited quote.

Neal

3 hours ago, Anler said:

His dad being on the board of Planned Parenthood and a major eugenics freak didn’t tell you what you needed to know? When you’re part of the group you do what your told. It must work, look at all the sheep listening. A software engineer says vaccines and shit are great, what’s to ask questions about there. Enjoy your 4th Reich folks.  :lol: 

3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Talk about believing in fairy tales  :lol: 

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, bussman said:

His dad being on the board of Planned Parenthood and a major eugenics freak didn’t tell you what you needed to know? When you’re part of the group you do what your told. It must work, look at all the sheep listening. A software engineer says vaccines and shit are great, what’s to ask questions about there. Enjoy your 4th Reich folks.  :lol: 

I dont know anything else about him except the obvious and his alleged philathropic endeavors. But I have been seeing alot of evil conspiracy shit about him and Obama tryna burn down the free world! :lol: