Check your account email address ×

Some of the alt left details of the bail out

I know what was in Pelosi's sickening wish list.  Not sure what the Senate sent over to the house though.

I'm generally a nice person and don't wish harm on most people, but Pelosi makes it really difficult to not wonder where God is with a random blood clot when you need him.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Republicans secretly love a good bailout. Except now you’re actually seeing several here that have come out of the closet with their love. 

$4.3 trillion for wall street

• Sad 1

So perhaps the coronavirus is not as deadly as the media would have you assume but the bail out was needed so a crisis was necessary. I hope you all get your trillion  :bc:

Politicians need something for them to fix.  Economy was booming, No conflicts in other countries, elections were coming and many knew that they were hurting because they hadn't done a thing.

I hope everyone realizes that.  The only thing they should have done was say no federal taxes for the rest of the year.  That would have help every hardworking person in this country that would have been effected by this.  Instead, you got what they wanted you to have.  A measly 1200 dollar check and some extra UI.  The rest will go to the wealthy.   When will people wake up.

8 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Politicians need something for them to fix.  Economy was booming, No conflicts in other countries, elections were coming and many knew that they were hurting because they hadn't done a thing.

I hope everyone realizes that.  The only thing they should have done was say no federal taxes for the rest of the year.  That would have help every hardworking person in this country that would have been effected by this.  Instead, you got what they wanted you to have.  A measly 1200 dollar check and some extra UI.  The rest will go to the wealthy.   When will people wake up.

Wake up !!!

12 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Wake up !!!

LOL.  Thanks genius.  Sucks when you know I am RIGHT.  Here.....here, you get 1200 and maybe some extra UI and you fall for it.

You are all for a bailout, aren't you.  You bet, I know you want that free money.  As long as trump's family can get it.  Right?

Edited by racer254

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

So you are saying Trump is at fault?  He is the guy in charge you know.

7 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

So you are saying Trump is at fault?  He is the guy in charge you know.

The same people that were in DC for the last 2 bailouts are the ones doing this.   Keep giving them money in the form of taxes. 

48 minutes ago, racer254 said:

The same people that were in DC for the last 2 bailouts are the ones doing this.   Keep giving them money in the form of taxes. 

Different guy in charge now though right?

9 hours ago, racer254 said:

Really?   If that is what you think, keep giving.

Yes, he could just not sign off on all this, in fact he is asking for it, keep thinking he is different if it makes you feel better.

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

Yes, he could just not sign off on all this, in fact he is asking for it, keep thinking he is different if it makes you feel better.

Having the same people in congress continuously making these bailouts and you expect something different.

Just now, racer254 said:

Having the same people in congress continuously making these bailouts and you expect something different.

Having a president that is asking for, and bragging about the size of the bailout is nothing different, you are just too much of a Trump ball sucker to notice he is no different.

17 hours ago, racer254 said:

Economy was booming? 

:lol: fucking moron

3 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Having a president that is asking for, and bragging about the size of the bailout is nothing different, you are just too much of a Trump ball sucker to notice he is no different.

You're worried about the wrong person as most who want to blame trump.  It's exactly what they want from their minions.

Just now, racer254 said:

You're worried about the wrong person as most who want to blame trump.  It's exactly what they want from their minions.

No, I am pointing out to you that the "new different president" is asking for and bragging about the size of the bailout, and he has low IQ people convinced he is different.

9 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

No, I am pointing out to you that the "new different president" is asking for and bragging about the size of the bailout, and he has low IQ people convinced he is different.

LOL.  He has 535 people paving the way, telling him it's what the voters want.  It's NOT what I want.  Is it what you want?

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

LOL.  He has 535 people paving the way, telling him it's what the voters want.  It's NOT what I want.  Is it what you want?

Trump has been begging for 0% and negative rates , he’s been begging for massive QE and fed stimulus. He’s been a bigger spender than any other potus in history and now he’s bragging about massive bailouts.

Yet you can’t call him out on it.

You are a partisan fucking twat and dumb as fuck. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

So you finally admit he is no different and just tows the line, that is a start.   

Some of it yes I want relief for the workers and small business owners, not bailouts  for billionaires. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Trump has been begging for 0% and negative rates , he’s been begging for massive QE and fed stimulus. He’s been a bigger spender than any other potus in history and now he’s bragging about massive bailouts.

Yet you can’t call him out on it.

You are a partisan fucking twat and dumb as fuck. 

Poor ben.  I don't hang on trump's tweets or words like you do.